Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Should We Hate Muslim Terrorists And Other Persecutors? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should We Hate Muslim Terrorists And Other Persecutors? (523 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 / A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We Hate Muslim Terrorists And Other Persecutors? by segzy17: 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
You have heard that it was said 'love your friends,hate your enemies'.But now i tell you,love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,so that you may become the children of your father in heaven.for he makes his sun to shine on bad and good people alike,and gives rain to those who do good and those who do evil.MATTHEW 5vs43-45. This are the words of jesus christ concerning terrorists and other persecutors.NOW TO YOU NAIRALANDERS,WHAT IS YOUR VIEW CONCERNING THIS TOPIC?
Re: Should We Hate Muslim Terrorists And Other Persecutors? by annunaki2(m): 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
I'll admit that I am not worthy enough to be a true follower of christ even though I strive to be and pray for grace but truth be told I hate Muslim terrorists with a passion. angry

1 Like

Re: Should We Hate Muslim Terrorists And Other Persecutors? by segzy17: 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
annunaki2:
I'll admit that I am not worthy enough to be a true follower of christ even though I strive to be and pray for grace but truth be told I hate Muslim terrorists with a passion. angry
Then did u knw by doing dis u av disobey d commands of our lord jesus christ?
Re: Should We Hate Muslim Terrorists And Other Persecutors? by annunaki2(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
segzy17:
Then did u knw by doing dis u av disobey d commands of our lord jesus christ?

I have but I won't lie to myself and pretend otherwise.
Re: Should We Hate Muslim Terrorists And Other Persecutors? by jimmyjenseng(m): 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
annunaki2:
I'll admit that I am not worthy enough to be a true follower of christ even though I strive to be and pray for grace but truth be told I hate Muslim terrorists with a passion . angry

These are strong words bro.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Angels Among Us? / Abel Is Back / Pics Of Stephanie Otobo's Mum At Apostle Sulaman's Church Begging 4 Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.