Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,706 members, 7,840,762 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Important Message To All Corp Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Important Message To All Corp Members (1145 Views)

NYSC Marks All Corp Members Present For April 2020 / Lattest Information To All Corp Members / NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Message To All Corp Members by oldsol(m): 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
My name is Bankole Oluyemi, I served in Kaduna State, Birnin Gwari to be precise. Here is my state code KD/15A/4081. Kindly invest your allawee, dont spend it all. Thank God that, i made go use of mine and am enjoying it now. Just be investing a little token with an NGO and it has changed me life for better. the power of social media help me to achieve it.

Hello Friends, If you are just using your social platforms for chatting, uploading pictures, reading articles and so on without using it to fetch yourself income. Please kindly drop your emails and numbers. I will teach you how to make cool cash over the internet and it won't affect your jobs or businesses, will only increase your income. Trust me on this, it is working perfectly fine for me.
There is gold everywhere, most people are not trained to see it.

A trial will convince you
I'm an Internet Marketer and a Business Coach
Bankole Oluyemi aka (I.M.B or Oldsoldier)

1 Like

Re: Important Message To All Corp Members by jareo: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Jaremmosby@gmail.com
Re: Important Message To All Corp Members by dayowunmi(m): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Dayowunmi@gmail.com
Re: Important Message To All Corp Members by ayis: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
dfuturebright@gmail.com
Re: Important Message To All Corp Members by dyn4casie(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: Important Message To All Corp Members by preciousman(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
preciousopoggen@gmail.com 07035499101
Re: Important Message To All Corp Members by abeljohnsa2: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
the moment corpers hear make money, follow here.....they all rush to it. Why can't he/she post how he saved and made the money using facebook here?

...don't mind jare! Keep flooding d thread with ur emails and numbers, it might be for real or he/she just want ur contact details for his/her marketing campaign.

Just a Nigerian thinking deep! No hates! But hates fakes!
Re: Important Message To All Corp Members by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
Thompsonayomidej@gmail.com
Re: Important Message To All Corp Members by orizon(m): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Important Message To All Corp Members by AdakMartins: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
adakmartinsluv9@gmail.com. 07063352128

(1) (Reply)

Simply Amazing!! Rate The New Akwa Ibom State Logo Unveiled By Corpers In Uyo / Nysc Sdgs Advocacy Projects Kano Branch. / See How Much It Cost To Register For NYSC Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.