Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Fashion Or Madness? See What A Lady Wore To A Party. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Or Madness? See What A Lady Wore To A Party. (1262 Views)

A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos / Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion Or Madness? See What A Lady Wore To A Party. by FILEBE(m): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
I got this picture off the internet and couldn't help but wonder what the lady was thinking when putting this one.
I meaan.... Wharis Dis?

What could she be thinking?

Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What A Lady Wore To A Party. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
Rag grin
Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What A Lady Wore To A Party. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
grin

I love her bag cheesy

Men wud love to get her some German Juice tongue
Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What A Lady Wore To A Party. by FILEBE(m): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I love her bag cheesy

Men wud love to get her some German Juice tongue

Trust u na. I wanted to cc you and Lalastica but pride no gree me. BtW. what is German Juice?
Re: Fashion Or Madness? See What A Lady Wore To A Party. by FILEBE(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
looks like one of those from the movie, gods must be crazy.

(1) (Reply)

Register For Mr And Miss Pride Of Nigeria 2017 / Waaaw!!! Most Trendy Ankara Styles Collections 2018 / #ankara Styles Every Correct Naija Babe Must Have || #african Print

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.