Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,113 members, 7,852,766 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School (23939 Views)

Dustbin Man Builds Free Library Of Thrown Away Books / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) / Teacher Thrown Into Prison For Flogging Student In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by Hades2016(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
conductor1:

These two comments highlight the problem of Africans: Very religious, superstitious and forming righteous yet don't fail to exhibit their extreme wickedness at any given chance.

Someone rescued a child starved to death by a community of pastors, church goers and pretenders like your kind and the only thing you see are her tattoos and hairstlye. SMH.
tell them make them hear. .. Naija too mumu I swear .... Just look at what that woman did to help that little boy, which Nigeria person fit do am.. Na make them da criticise people wa da help
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by midehi2(f): 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
imam07:
That is not important but the inner quality. She has a caring heart.
yes, am not disputing that
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by midehi2(f): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
lepasharon:

Ur pastor has no tattoos but he is scarier
are you the one on your profile? ussshh! more scary tongue
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by elivtjackson5(m): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
God almighty Will bless you .....
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by jeff1607(m): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
But why those tattoo na? grin

leave tattoo and look the pikin
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by lepasharon(f): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
midehi2:

are you the one on your profile? ussshh! more scary tongue

I am sure she looks better than you
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
johnstar:
I hope Christian ar seeing dis

Africans we rili have a long, far way , very far, loooong way to go

Nigeria is d worst country in dis world
that wasn't the actions of a Christian but religious zealots
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by johnstar(m): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
that wasn't the actions of a Christian but religious zealots

Yeah, my bad thanks for correcting me embarassed
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
johnstar:

Yeah, my bad thanks for correcting me embarassed
?oh I wasn't trying to. Was just saying
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by midehi2(f): 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
lepasharon:

I am sure she looks better than you
oh! you not even the one sef, eeyaa! sorry tongue tongue
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by Iskra: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
@Durubian and co apologists...may you intellectually remain where you are and not come in contact with anyone who will be a victim of your little mindedness because...it is people like you displaying a little knowlegde mixed with plenty self righteousnesss that anyone sane enough to discern should watch out for

1 Like

Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by suyamasta(m): 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
See human being for here, all dis our hypocrisy of of over religiousity no help na people with good hearts d help! Naija we need to wake up o!
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by Gent: 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
I wish the boy, lady and love ones long life and prosperity, may they never lack good things ever in their lives in Jesus` name, amen. She has sown love, and that she and love ones will always come in contact with, in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Don't judge by outward appearance but just pray that the lady is called to true repentance and obtain salvation and she will on her own clean those marks on her body but no doubt she has a good heart and this act is exactly what Jesus teaches.

Matthew 10:42 KJV
And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by CDCEO001: 9:45am On Feb 01, 2017
You give birth to a child, you throw him or her away because you or someone else think your child is a witch? Where is your heard? Do you even have one?
You think you are from a develop country and civilized?

And what most Nigerians see is the tattoo on this woman, why don't you see her heart? smh.....

Is not all about looking nice on sunday/friday and go and pray.
Search your heart!
Re: Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School by tobstarizhia(m): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
transformation kisstransformation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Universities Should Have Tuition Fees - Pro-Chancellors / 60-year-old Wheelbarrow Pusher Begins Secondary Education In Delta / Photos From Modibo Adama University Yola (mautech)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.