Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,829 members, 7,841,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

2face And His Innocence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2face And His Innocence (1075 Views)

122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers / Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? / "I Stand With Buhari" Protest To Hold Alongside 2face's Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face And His Innocence by akintom(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2017
2FACE AND HIS INNOCENCE

Idibia is a guy i love for his innocent look (am addicted to the looks and voices that have outward harmlessness. They remind of me of need to go rational and easy with life), and i have equally listened to him talk during different interviews on air and paper.

Based on the level of his formal education (and its implications on being able grasp the analysis of leadership and governance), Idibia is no star in this sphere.

His recent craving of anti-government protest is just an opportunistic escapade, presumably suggested to him, by those who have mastery at the act of infantile mischievous tantrums.

Whatever Idibia might have put out there as his personal grievances with this government, are scripted lamentation of the persons that are not above his song writers, in observation, perception and thinking.

Spoilers are poor and malicious thinkers. Whatever anyone thinks of Nigeria's challenges, the creation of the mess took decades to construct. And the messiah that will deconstruct the mess, will require time, which will tick with pain (the intensity of which will depend on where you're on the mess scale).

Those who subscribe to the illusion of miracle can wail on and join in the futility of anti-good-government protest - innocence in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: 2face And His Innocence by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 03, 2017
Bruv you lie..... A blinded nation , blinded youth , Are u less than 18, if you are not, what did you do about it
Re: 2face And His Innocence by akintom(m): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2017
1acre:
Bruv you lie..... A blinded nation , blinded youth , Are u less than 18, if you are not, what did you do about it
When you add sense to your comment, then i shall straighten you out.
Re: 2face And His Innocence by jaybanfa(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2017
@OP a quick reminder that Tuface is primarily asking for good governance n his educational status has nothing to do wit demanding for good governance. Next, has to do wit ur messianic calculations that it'l take a longer period of time for 'anyone' to get us out of d woods..so to say. Well sir, i beg to differ, cos our(Nigeria's) situation wasnt any where close to the 'woods' when this administration took over in May 2016. So what happened between then and now? Is d question peopl are asking..and for d record i campaigned for the APC both at state n national level... For me, this exemplifies the beauty of democracy.
Re: 2face And His Innocence by akintom(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2017
jaybanfa:

@OP a quick reminder that Tuface is primarily asking for good governance n his educational status has nothing to do wit demanding for good governance. .
The ability to analyze and understand the indices, that defines good political economy in process, requires above average formal education.

Anyone who is a failure by choice, will see government policy that demand him to take personal responsibility for his life, as bad policy.

jaybanfa:

Next, has to do wit ur messianic calculations that it'l take a longer period of time for 'anyone' to get us out of d woods..so to say. Well sir, i beg to differ, cos our(Nigeria's) situation wasnt any where close to the 'woods' when this administration took over in May 2016. So what happened between then and now? Is d question peopl are asking..and for d record i campaigned for the APC both at state n national level... For me, this exemplifies the beauty of democracy.
Can you put the "wood" in measurable context? and let's analyze it one after the other.
Re: 2face And His Innocence by SalamRushdie: 10:34am On Feb 03, 2017
akintom:
2FACE AND HIS INNOCENCE

Idibia is a guy i love for his innocent look (am addicted to the looks and voices that have outward harmlessness. They remind of me of need to go rational and easy with life), and i have equally listened to him talk during different interviews on air and paper.

Based on the level of his formal education (and its implications on being able grasp the analysis of leadership and governance), Idibia is no star in this sphere.

His recent craving of anti-government protest is just an opportunistic escapade, presumably suggested to him, by those who have mastery at the act of infantile mischievous tantrums.

Whatever Idibia might have put out there as his personal grievances with this government, are scripted lamentation of the persons that are not above his song writers, in observation, perception and thinking.

Spoilers are poor and malicious thinkers. Whatever anyone thinks of Nigeria's challenges, the creation of the mess took decades to construct. And the messiah that will deconstruct the mess, will require time, which will tick with pain (the intensity of which will depend on where you're on the mess scale).

Those who subscribe to the illusion of miracle can wail on and join in the futility of anti-good-government protest - innocence in ignorance.

Keep getting paid pittance to write nonsense
Re: 2face And His Innocence by akintom(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Keep getting paid pittance to write nonsense Na your mama dey suffer am
you're either not brought up properly or you chose to become uncouth by yourself.
Re: 2face And His Innocence by SalamRushdie: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2017
akintom:
you're either not brought up properly or you chose to become uncouth by yourself.

Sorry I will correct it
Re: 2face And His Innocence by akintom(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Sorry I will correct it
By what means did you come to the assumptive conclusion that a "pittance" bears influence on my writings?
Re: 2face And His Innocence by SalamRushdie: 11:15am On Feb 03, 2017
akintom:

By what means did you come to the assumptive conclusion that a "pittance" bears influence on my writings?

Because I know the only people currently supporting Buhari's clearly failed govt are bigots , shallow thinkers and those being paid to do so ....İ ha have gone through your post and I can tell you are not a bigot neither are you dull so I know you are being paid for this sir

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face And His Innocence by akintom(m): 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Because I know the only people currently supporting Buhari's clearly failed govt are bigots , shallow thinkers and those being paid to do so ....İ ha have gone through your post and I can tell you are not a bigot neither are you dull so I know you are being paid for this sir
Am certainly working hard to arrive at that level, where my writings and speeches will attract six digits amount.

Sorry to disappoint you, am at this time writing for the pleasure of my mental exercise and opinion testing.

Assumption is the mother of all misdeeds.
Re: 2face And His Innocence by paschu: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
2.5 million protested the INAUGRATION of Trump - due to his rhetorics ONLY.

Now, some educated half-brained fools in nigeria are bullying 2face for daring to question the slumbering mediocres in govt. who bombed scores of IDPs by "mistake", reversed vital economic policies SEVERALLY in 1 year, and are known by any sane person to be clueless and grossly insensitive.

Truly, only the 21st century illiterates question/ridicule the audacity and correctness of 2face led nationwide protest at this time.

akintom:

The ability to analyze and understand the indices, that defines good political economy in process, requires above average formal education.

Anyone who is a failure by choice, will see government policy that demand him to take personal responsibility for his life, as bad policy.

Can you put the "wood" in measurable context? and let's analyze it one after the other.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face And His Innocence by akintom(m): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
paschu:
2.5 million protested the INAUGRATION of Trump - due to his rhetorics ONLY.

Now educated half-brained fools in nigeria are bullying 2face for daring to question the slumbering mediocres in govt. who bombed scores of IDPs by "mistake", reversed vital economic policies SEVERALLY in 1 year, and are known by any sane person to be clueless and grossly insensitive.

Truly, only the 21st century illiterates question/ridicule the audacity and correctness of 2face led nationwide protest at this time.

It's ok.
Can you pls grace this page the specific policy reversals, and how it negativized the economy?
Re: 2face And His Innocence by paschu: 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
If you don't know those already, then you should delete your original post and go back to sane reading.

akintom:

It's ok.
Could you then grace this page the specific policy reversals, and how it negativized the economy?
Re: 2face And His Innocence by akintom(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
paschu:
If you don't know those already, then you should delete delete your original post and go back to sane reading.

now the behavior of a typical meddlesome. You raised an issue that you can't substantiate or defend, yet you turn indecent in manners.
Re: 2face And His Innocence by paschu: 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Kid, go and look for your mates.

[s]
akintom:
now the behavior of a typical meddlesome. You raised an issue that you can't substantiate or defend, yet you turn indecent in manners.
[/s]
Re: 2face And His Innocence by todayboy: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
BUHARI JUST MAKE 2FACE POPULAR BEYOND MEASURES

#istandwith2baba
Re: 2face And His Innocence by akintom(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
paschu:
Kid, go and look for your mates.

[s][/s]
when a sample of the population of empty headed folks, that held leadership position in the past, is on the loose, identification can't be difficult.

Nigeria will thrive better, if all the remaining sample members can be stripped of relevance.
Re: 2face And His Innocence by todayboy: 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
THIS GUY JUST EARN 10K FROM LAI MOHAMED OFFICE

continue there is hungry in the land

istandwith2baba

akintom:
2FACE AND HIS INNOCENCE

Re: 2face And His Innocence by hahn(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If this is true, akintom come and connect me abeg. I need money too grin

1 Like

Re: 2face And His Innocence by rose54321: 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
With the number of articles I'm seeing today, it seems apc have re-hired their cyber zombies.

The articles just keep coming up.
Una better change and perform, instead of all these non impacting articles. Else 2019 go shock una.
Re: 2face And His Innocence by akintom(m): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
hahn:

If this is true, akintom come and connect me abeg. I need money too grin
you know these folks who have been mentally conditioned, by bad governance, think every worthwhile venture can be priced on bread and butter.
Re: 2face And His Innocence by hahn(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
akintom:
you know these folks who have been mentally conditioned, by bad governance, think every worthwhile venture can be priced on bread and butter.

Still, we need to protest bro. Shit ain't easy over here

(1) (Reply)

DSS Arrests, Arraigns CAN Chairman’s Son, Over Support For Apostle Suleman / Kanu's Wife Codedly Pleads Insanity For Kanu / Niger Delta Avangers’ Commander Who Allegedly Killed Soboma George Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.