Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,685 members, 7,844,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) (63397 Views)

Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage / Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics / Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by Fourwinds: 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
yarimo:
And FAYOSE The governor of ekiti state has been wearing military outfit and even moving freely with out any brutalised from the law enforcement agencies. Really In nigeria the laws are only for the POOR. undecided
just wait make e leave office make e come put on d uniform then u will know whether d law is for d poor alone....look here. na e office them dey respect oooo
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by yarimo(m): 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
osashilton:
That's because the nigerian constitution allows a governor or the president to wear military camoflage, constitution dosnt allow civilians wear camoflage. It is a criminal offense
what section is that in the nigeria constitution?
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by Fourwinds: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Luizkid:
who took these pixs should have moved closer i can't even see what's happening clearly..
u fit move closer?
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
I've been wearing a camo sweater for the past 5 months. But in the US of A. America the land of the free. They should come and brutalise me in America naa. grin When they see boko haram they wont flex muscles its helpless civilians they are paid to protect they will face
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by kabrud: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
yarimo:
Just post the section in the nigeria constitution that stated the governor is the chief security officer of the state That is all ,there is nothing like apply google here, if their is section in the nigeria constitution please post it here in the public forum.
It is there in the constitution actually and it was posted here sometimes back but I can't recall on which topic, and I can't trace it for this purpose cos is not worth it. I advised u to use Google to comfirm the generally held view but if u like, abeg hold onto ur believe, no be fight. Bye
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by yarimo(m): 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
kabrud:

It is there in the constitution actually and it was posted here sometimes back but I can't recall on which topic, and I can't trace it for this purpose cos is not worth it. I advised u to use Google to comfirm the generally held view but if u like, abeg hold onto ur believe, no be fight. Bye
then shatapppp and stop posting trash.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by gbolexan(m): 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
greggng:

No provision of our constitution says is an offence to wear military uniform. Such policy ws put in place to avoid abuse by criminal minded people. That physically challenged person is only doing that to show solidarity with the army.

there is... check criminal code
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by dowjones(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
yarimo:
And FAYOSE The governor of ekiti state has been wearing military outfit and even moving freely with out any brutalised from the law enforcement agencies. Really In nigeria the laws are only for the POOR. undecided

There is no law that says civilians can't wear camouflage
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by kabrud: 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
yarimo:
then shatapppp and stop posting trash.
Ok
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by bigsmoke2(m): 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
The other arms of military are not this barbaric they are more professional and u seldom see them engage in his type of nonsense. It's an army problem. most army personel especially the low ranks have low IQ selfesteem issues that why they compensate by being cruel and ruthless. I know a number of navy guys they are very disciplined and cool headed .
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by kingthreat(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
why not take a walk and ask the soldiers those questions

Where i am is far from the land of the Igbos
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by Laple0541(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
Luizkid:
who took these pixs should have moved closer i can't even see what's happening clearly..

Did I hear you say "closer" as in "closer" you mean closer to those mad dogs? in fact the person tried for this one wey he took sef if na me I no fit, I get phobia for soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by themanderon: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
The beautiful thing about this life is that at one point or the other we will receive the reward for our actions here on earth. When these soldiers will receive theirs the government that the are fighting for will not be there to save them.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
That uniform means sacrifice and should never be abused by blooody civilians. If you so much love it then join the army and go to Sambisa.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by DonMekino(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
but lawyers in da house...is wearing the military camouflage a constructional offence in Nigeria or the military just took it upon themselves to stop it....
Ayam not understanding
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by Austin234(m): 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
If he moves any more close, the soldiers go beat am join
Luizkid:
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by yarimo(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
grin grin
kabrud:

Ok
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by yarimo(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
dowjones:

There is no law that says civilians can't wear camouflage
then why are the army beaten him?
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by joegigs(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
I know d guy.he is a cripple ,he moves about on a wheelchair with military camo. Whenever I see him I thought DAT he might b an old soldier who might have been crippled by grenade or war.
What just happened is so bad,I spit(smh)
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
Tears just dropped off my eyes because the poor guy could have worn the carmo out of his love for the Army(which he couldn't join given his physical disposition ) or because that was all he got to wear. Now the same people he showed love by tryna associating with them betrayed him.
What a country.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by Ademoore07(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
yarimo:
please post the section in the nigeria constitution that stated the governor is the chief security officer of the state.

Now I knew that you are a learner. I don't need to quote. Even a year 1 law student knew that
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by yarimo(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ademoore07:

Now I knew that you are a learner. I don't need to quote. Even a year 1 law student knew that
post it here or keep queit
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by dowjones(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
yarimo:
then why are the army beaten him?

Because we're in a lawless place where bad things go without consequences.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by yarimo(m): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
dowjones:

Because we're in a lawless place where bad things go without consequences.
you are right, 100 percent grin
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by Organs(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Why was this not reported in the news?? Firstly, since this is from the East, i do not believe this story because this people are full of lies, lies, lies and propaganda. Secondly, why is the picture unclear? I will need collaboration or other things to justify this story, it simply does not look like what Nigerian soldiers will do i.e as bad as they are, i do not believe they will beat up and drag a crippled on the ground simply because he wore military camouflage.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by Organs(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
multicolored:
All those soldiers involved in this act will be brutalised in the same way by boko haram or Fulani herdsmen. Useless idiots.

My borda do not believe anything you hear without verification, most especially if na biafra or Ipob, they are always posting lies and propaganda of the military, police, govt, fulani or boko-haram targeting them and brutalizing them even though the police, fulani, soldiers brutalize people all over nigeria. So this story is most probably not true or maybe something else happened.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nigeria is a zoo!
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by mavinc4u(f): 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Organs:

My borda do not believe anything you hear without verification, most especially if na biafra or Ipob, they are always posting lies and propaganda of the military, police, govt, fulani or boko-haram targeting them and brutalizing them even though the police, fulani, soldiers brutalize people all over nigeria. So this story is most probably not true or maybe something else happened.

Don't let me talk to you this night. It would be better for you to go to bed.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by AbuHammaad: 12:07am On Feb 09, 2017
It's very hard to be proudly Nigerian

Shame!!!!!!!
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by ElTommyBlaq(m): 1:12am On Feb 09, 2017
Guys.. I have the video
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by ElTommyBlaq(m): 1:16am On Feb 09, 2017
ElTommyBlaq:
Guys.. I have the video
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) by ElTommyBlaq(m): 1:17am On Feb 09, 2017
Uploading.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association / Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) / 8 Suspected Prostitutes Arrested At Azazi's Abandoned Lagos House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.