Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) (71739 Views)

Man Assaulted By Soldier At Dangote Fertilizer, Left With Swollen Eye / Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
gypsey:
undecided undecided well.. i think you know what that means, not that i am calling you a lier grin

Haha, but I have found it sha.

See am: www.nairaland.com/3509463/criminal-code-act-banning-civilians
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by tutudesz: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
gypsey:
yes! You are right the fake ones will run and the real ones will show you and ID and because criminals use it and even real officers use it to rob that's why civilians are banned to wear camo. Not that it is a crime again i mention BRAVE! You ve gat to be! To find out
only when people are around O! if Na night when no body dey around brother just respect yourself because of your love one at home. But if everybody dey wear camo Nigeria go down finish O! every small thing Na slapping
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
stonemind:

boss just try wear am go outside
lol... In other words, "go get yourself beaten like a thief."
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
This man don turn celebrity o
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by Jayuba(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
Man must suffer first before he succeeds.
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by Btruth: 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
Erngie:
the guy no gree commot the camo LOL
He's the REAL soldier. Those that assaulted him are animals and cowards.

sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
This guy don turn celebrity o
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by Lightening: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
SmartyPants:

Its complicated issue. I am not in support of violence by soldiers though so don't get me wrong.

Now what the law says is do not put on camouflage of any kind. So if you get beaten up for wearing camouflage, you will recall that "he who goes to Equity must go with clean hands".

Pls educate us further. Which law exactly? Nigerians have been so brutally tamed into morons over the years by these uniformed men. It is a shame that our now timid mentality is making us believe that some maltreatments and abuses we suffer daily are actually lawful. SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by ancientbanana: 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
My concern is wat did dey do to the soldiers that violated the civil rights of the man.
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by FTbomb(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
nigerian army 1 - 3 crippled man.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by Ichel: 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
#Respect to name of the 302 commandant. Was he standing before? wey mak him name naw na Col. IDONGE(T)SIT. Akwa people una too much (akwa ibom zoroe)
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by Lightening: 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
tutudesz:

we never saw how the whole thing started in the 1st place,may he was rude or said something to them to result in such treatment. No soldier is that heartless.

No soldier is heartless? Nigerian soldier? You are either sacarstic or do not live or have relations in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by tutudesz: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
ancientbanana:
My concern is wat did dey do to the soldiers that violated the civil rights of the man.
they will be locked in the guardroom for a month or 2 with daily labor!
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by tutudesz: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lightening:

No soldier is heartless? Nigerian soldier? You are either sacarstic or do not live or have relations in Nigeria.
Not all soldiers are heartless,they are more kindhearted ones among them and I just believe you are yet to see them. If you treat a dog like a dog he will act like one, but you treat like a human he will act like one.
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
tutudesz:

only when people are around O! if Na night when no body dey around brother just respect yourself because of your love one at home. But if everybody dey wear camo Nigeria go down finish O! every small thing Na slapping
grin cheesy grin grin grin yes! It's true!
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Erngie:
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by tutudesz: 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lightening:

most Nigerian security personnel joined with the intention of serving the nation,some joined because of lack of job and the worst of all are those who because they want the oppress others with the power that comes with the uniform.
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
odiereke:
Goodluck to him.

Amen.
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
A big thanks to the people who invented smartphones, internet connections, and also the social media.
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lightening:

Pls educate us further. Which law exactly? Nigerians have been so brutally tamed into morons over the years by these uniformed men. It is a shame that our now timid mentality is making us believe that some maltreatments and abuses we suffer daily are actually lawful. SMH
thank you very much! That is what i ve been asking some of them on here but they failed to show me any prove in the nigerian law that wearing of camo is a crime yes it may have been banned but is isn't a crime, Nigerians have been demoralised, intimidated, victimised, bullied and brutalised into not been brave enough not to find out their basic human rights and because they are used to braking the law and settling by the road side because of fear of further brutalisation even when they are within their rights they are still Afraid to exercise it.
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by airprinz(m): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
is alright.... the guy no fear, he like death pass life.. him still dey wear the camo..
is alryt, continue
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by greatmen: 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
that is wrong stop that!!!
BrutalJab:
Useless Animals called Nigerian Army.

May BH finish all of you animals
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by Icon79(m): 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
BrutalJab:

It isn't just Nigerian Army. What about Nigerian Police? Nigerian politicians nko?

Bottom line, Nigeria is an animal kingdom. And honestly, sometimes it makes me think that we're still too backward, too uncivilized, and too greedy to rule ourselves.

O pari
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by Ameko4ever(m): 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
This is how God wanted his name to be announced and to bless him physically.
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by learnedman(m): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
Erngie:
Maybe thats the only cloth he has,some people are finding very difficult,lets empathise and help.kudos to the military authorities and more kudos to social media for revealing this ugly story

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
somez:
Thank God for the gift of social media.
Thank God For Creating White Men
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
Erngie:
Abi na. Hard guy. How you doing dear? smiley
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by Mikeiron78(m): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Like someone else mentioned, you have to suffer real bad before you can be identified or famous in Nigeria,lol.
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by hman4real(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
BrutalJab:

Haba is wrong for you to condemn the whole army cos of the act of just few of them. wy are you so heartless??
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by bladeAnders(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
owobokiri:

Those korofo? demoted by 3 ranks? na inside latrine you go demote them enter nah..
I swear, u bad. lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lightening:

The Criminal Code Act of Nigeria, Part 3, Chap 12, Section 110:

Any person who- Unlawfully wearing the uniform of forces, etc. L.N. 112 of 1964. 1967 No. 27.

(1) not being a person serving in any of the armed forces of Nigeria, wears the uniform or any part of the uniform of such forces, or any the armed dress having the appearance or bearing any of the regimental or other distinctive marks of such uniforms; or

(2) not being a person holding any office or authority under the Government of Nigeria or of any part thereof, wears any uniform or distinctive badge or mark or carries any token calculated to convey the impression that such person holds any office or authority under the government;

is guilty of an offence and is liable to imprisonment for one month, or to a fine of ten naira, unless he proves that he had the permission of the President or of the Governor of a State or wear such uniform or dress, badge or mark or to carry such token:

Provided that this section shall not apply to the wearing of any uniform or dress in the course of a stage play or in any bona fide public entertainment.
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) by smartiyke78: 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
I keep saying it... most of those guys are nothing but wild animals especially dose once from d north who blive dat dey have all d power because de feel na dia papa get dis land....

Imagine rufhandling a criple...! only in dis zoo calld a kontry.

Na to remove dat uniform from dem nd fire dem not just punishing dem if at all dey will b purnishd..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos / "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.