Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster (33083 Views)

Arewa Youths To Presidency: You Don’t Represent The North / "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS] / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by uche87(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2017
The beleaguered leader of the Independent People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has attracted diverse reactions on social media following his controversial comments on Nigerians whom he referred to as 'savages and animals'.

Incarcerated Nnamdi Kanu had a field day in court yesterday after the judge struck out 6 of the 11 criminal charges leveled against him by the Federal Government.

During a brief interview outside the court in Abuja, Mr Kanu in his Jewish attire accused the Nigerian security operatives of failing to obey laid down rules and regulations. He ended by reiterating that Nigeria is filled with 'savages and animals'.

As he was led away by prison officials, he cheered up his IPOB supporters with the Biafra chant and threatened to retaliate the death of the extra-judicial killings of the Igbos reportedly perpetrated by security operatives.

His outburst and controversial utterances capable of inciting violence in the already fragile and restive polity has attracted the intellectual response of the Operations Manager at WE TV, Wazobia TV, Gochu Enwereji who happens to be an Igbo too.

An indifferent Mr. Enwereji based in Lagos took to his Facebook page to penned down the short piece below:

"My response to a post by one youth that solicited lots of heated verbal abuses based on ethnic and other appalling sentiments on the Nnamdi KANU issue - trust me it goes on in all forums in same format ... "Our mumu done do" I say:
Firstly, its youth like you guys that make me feel we have a hopeless future - why go the route of the old divide and rule generation?!!!... Nnamdi and his crew don't represent the IBO's, how many of the enlightened IBO's believe in him?!!!, secondly, a vegetarian has no business selling me meat - he and his family are not based in Nigeria and have UK passports, so how does he claim to fight for me from out there- how would he feel my sufferings from out there ... Thirdly no proud IBO man would claim to be a second class citizen of any other country, not even Israelis who are mostly racist this days ... When he was arrested, he called himself a UK citizen in other to seek help, now they are Jews ?!!! ... Truly a confused lot who should all be tried for treason ... Ask these people routing for him, what he has ever done or achieved for the IBO race and in the Eastern part or Nigeria - dude is just looking for cheap money, power and fame, and he's lost on all counts ... He should start by building up the east, then we would listen to his talk about a Biafran el Dorado ... Back to you Lanre, am IBO but I believe in Nigeria as a collective entity and so am very detribalized - its so barbaric to generalize any ethnicity in Nigeria, cos we have the good, bad n ugly in all of them ... Instead of coming together to fight our common enemy who don't think tribe, religion or class, when they are sharing our collective wealth among themselves, we keep playing into their hands by fanning the embers of their divide and rule strategies !!! ... Like Charly Boy said, ' our mumu done do' !!!..."

Source: http://www.tori.ng/news/55218/nnamdi-kanu-and-his-crew-dont-represent-the-igbos.html

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by nextprince: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2017
Liepods are confused.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by LoveMachine(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2017
IPOB Nairaland Chapter over to you!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Mortiple(m): 10:08am On Mar 02, 2017
He hasn't said anything new. He just re-echoed what many of us have been saying over time.

However, beyond Daniel Kanu and threat for secession, I think Ndigbo are shortchanged in this country. For instance, how is it that other geopolitical zones have six states except the South East with 5 States? This implies that SE has fewer number of representatives at any given time selection is based on quota system or federal character principle is applied.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Emycord: 10:09am On Mar 02, 2017
You mean paid igbo broadcaster right?

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by pazienza(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2017
Well, I can't help but agree with Enwereji.

Kanu Nnamdi don't represent IBOs, he represents the sentiment and wishes of most IGBOS. hehe!

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Israeljones(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2017
This guy doesnt blv in Biafra...
I am still waiting for that igbo dude who wants biafra but see this Nnamdi Kanu as terrorist who is only fighting for his pocket...
Whenever the person comes out,,, my type will be here to talk about this animalistic hedeot called Nnamdi Kanu..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Aufbauh(m): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2017
When he was arrested, he called himself a UK citizen in other to seek help, now they are Jews ?!!! ... Truly a confused lot who should all be tried for treason ... Ask these people routing for him, what he has ever done or achieved for the IBO race and in the Eastern part or Nigeria - dude is just looking for cheap money, power and fame, and he's lost on all counts.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Emycord: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2017
uche87:
The beleaguered leader of ipob Kanu has attracted diverse reactions on social media following his controversial comments on Nigerians whom he referred to as 'savages and animals'.

Incarcerated Nnamdi Kanu had a field day in court yesterday after the judge struck out 6 of the 11 criminal charges leveled against him by the Federal Government.

During a brief interview outside the court in Abuja, Mr Kanu in his Jewish attire accused the Nigerian security operatives of failing to obey laid down rules and regulations. He ended by reiterating that Nigeria is filled with 'savages and animals'.

As he was led away by prison officials, he cheered up his IPOB supporters with the Biafra chant and threatened to retaliate the death of the extra-judicial killings of the Igbos reportedly perpetrated by security operatives.
lies same way you accused massob founder of flying with nigerian passport and coaxed him into producing biafran passport and now accuse him of fraud

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by KOBOJO: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu i know.,

pls who is Mr Enwereji...

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Emycord: 10:21am On Mar 02, 2017
pazienza:
Well, I can't help but agree with Enwereji.

Kanu Nnamdi don't represent IBOs, he represents the sentiment and wishes of most IGBOS. hehe!
tell them bro

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Soreza(m): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2017
The idiot day find fame

18 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by ShootToKill: 10:22am On Mar 02, 2017
Yes... Activist Kanu (as International media call him) does not represent 'Ibos' like Goshu Enwereji (Never even heard about him till today) but he REPRESENT IGBOS, ANNANG, EFIKS, OGONI, EKAJUKS, IBILS, ITSHEKIRIS, URHOBOS and EVERY BIAFRAN TRIBE.

Even efulefu cowards more popular than the Goshi abi na Gomshu have made greater noise but have failed. grin grin

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by thuggCheetah(m): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2017
That guy na my Yoruba Muslim brother wey don change him name to Gochu Enwereji grin
Good one there Basirudeen Ajayi my fellow pro-buhari Yoruba muslim grin grin

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by cheruv: 10:25am On Mar 02, 2017
Well there are ibos....the type Gochu Enwereji is and there are Igbos, who are the nwafos

Kanu represents Igboland in all its entirety Anioma, Anambra, Enugwu, Ebonyi, Abia, Imo and Rivers... He represents the yarnings of 40 million Igbos worldwide and that of over 100million descendants of our great Igboland scattered all over Afrika, the US and the Caribbean.

Gochu can continue being stupid under the guise of one Nigeria while his people are shortchanged... Afterall stupidity is free.

In fact kam bia bia lawa undecided

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2017
Aufbauh:
When he was arrested, he called himself a UK citizen in other to seek help, now they are Jews ?!!! ... Truly a confused lot who should all be tried for treason ... Ask these people routing for him, what he has ever done or achieved for the IBO race and in the Eastern part or Nigeria - dude is just looking for cheap money, power and fame, and he's lost on all counts.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
must you mention Israel undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Aufbauh(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

must you mention Israel undecided

Eyaa... But am not the writer, I just quoted the writer fa..Epele!

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by ShootToKill: 10:57am On Mar 02, 2017
I saw the 'ibo' gomshu's picture wearing an ewedu hat. I burst laugh. grin grin

The problem with all these 'one nigerianists' is that majority are intellectually daft and can't even provide simple answers to the questions bothering on why the zoo must exist since it has refused to work for more than 100 years.

Intelligent analysts and pundits will tell you that for you to have an insight into your future, you must ruminate on the past but zoogerians don't that, they simply open their mouth and hope and hope for miracles while throwing tuwo and amala into their mouths ceaselessly. grin grin

Take a look at your naira, It was better than dollar in the 1960s It became equal to dollar in the 70s, it became only 3 times lesser than the dollar in the 80s, 20 times less valuable in the 1990s, today it is 450 times less valuable. Even the blind knows it will be N800/$ in few years.

But engage the 'one nigerianist' zoogerian intellectually, he will tell you to forget about the past, that Biafrans should unite with Bumhari so that Allah will make N1 = 1$.

Then you begin to wonder, 'where did these mor0nic zoogerians crawl out from?' grin grin

77 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by victorvezx(m): 11:16am On Mar 02, 2017
cheruv:
Well there are ibos....the type Gochu Enwereji is and there are Igbos, who are the nwafos

Kanu represents Igboland in all its entirety Anioma, Anambra, Enugwu, Ebonyi, Abia, Imo and Rivers... He represents the yarnings of 40 million Igbos worldwide and that of over 100million descendants of our great Igboland scattered all over Afrika, the US and the Caribbean.

Gochu can continue being stupid under the guise of one Nigeria while his people are shortchanged... Afterall stupidity is free.

In fact kam bia bia lawa undecided
Lol, truth hurts. Please when did u carry out a referendum to ascertain ur fact that 40 million igbos really want to secede? Why are ur leaders and elders not interested in the fraudulent struggle? Revolutions are lead by the common man but secession is led by enlightened people because it's s serious matter that have to deal with international politics. All serious secessionist groups around the world are lead by their elders and generally accepted enlightened leaders, why is Ipob not doing so. Ur elders don't support it, ur representatives in the senate don't support it, Ipob don't even have a simple secretariat, what if u were given Biafra now, how will u start? U think u can do it without them ur elders and political leaders? As far as u guys are not united and as far as u guy don't have a generally accepted leader and party, There will be thousands of power hungry and greedy igbos like Nnamdi Kanu who are just waiting for Chaos so they can hijack the leadership in igboland. Surely, for u to get Biafra, u must past through them, and there is nothing Nnamdi Kanu can do about that.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by gartamanta: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2017
Someone should tell the 'efulefu' that there is no tribe in Nigeria called 'Ibos'. Kanu does not represent Ibos or Igbos. Kanu represents the indigenous ethnic nationalities of Southern Nigeria (Biafrans) such as Igbos, Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, Ogoni and others.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by victorvezx(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2017
gartamanta:
Someone should tell the 'efulefu' that there is no tribe in Nigeria called 'Ibos'. Kanu does not represent Ibos or Igbos. Kanu represents the indigenous ethnic nationalities of Southern Nigeria (Biafrans) such as Igbos, Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, Ogoni and others.
Lol, u must be sick in the head if u think Kanu represent the igbos, talk less of the Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, Ogoni etc. Go tell an Efik, Ijaw, or Ogoni, Anang person that Kanu is their leader and see if they won't beat u black and blue

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by unclejb2(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2017
Who is Guchu Enwerem? I guess he doesn't know the road to his village. No wonder he is referring to himself as "Ibo". He is a lost man without a future. Let him and his entire family go and hug a faulty transformer

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by victorvezx(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2017
unclejb2:
Who is Guchu Enwerem? I guess he doesn't know the road to his village. No wonder he is referring to himself as "Ibo". He is a lost man without a future. Let him and his entire family go and hug a faulty transformer
Truth hurts

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by gartamanta: 11:47am On Mar 02, 2017
victorvezx:

Lol, u must be sick in the end of u think Kanu represent the igbos, talk less of the Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, Ogoni etc. Go tell an Efik, Ijaw, or Ogoni, Anang person that Kanu is their leader and see if they won't beat u black and blue

You mean the ones that are calling into Radio Biafra on a daily basis? They are even more tired of 'one Nigeria' than Igbos.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by babyfaceafrica: 11:53am On Mar 02, 2017
Confirm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by adeadeyera(m): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2017
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Kennitrust(m): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2017
I don't think KANU will be free undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by paulsibility(m): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2017
Why can't the ibos be United for once.?. A Kingdom that rises against itself will never stand.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by softMarket(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2017
All i know is that Nnamdi kanu won't/cant't be killed in prison!

There's something u guys(afonja and abokis) don't understand about Nnamdi Kanu.

He doesnt want money!
If he had wanted money,the Federal govt would have gave him bilions in dollars!

But he's a commited young man that has one target/goal!

No matter how long it takes, Nnamdi kanu will come out victorious!!

Nothing good come easy!

I can give u an example, NELSON MANDELA!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2017
Mynd44 but if am the one that posted this it wouldn't make front page.
I love Nairaland. And I want everybody to know Nnamdi Kanu is a hardcore terrorist.
Please take some time to listen to this audio of Nnamdi Kanu saying all Igbos must kill all Hausas at sight.
Now the judge have taken bribe to free a man who asked for the killing of innocent Hausa people in that video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

My name is Ipobexposed

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by DONSMITH123(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2017
Igbos fighting themselves since 1900BC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster by melodyirish(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2017
Even if he like call him whatever u wish, #istandwithkanu. Since dat president of london use DSS to control all they deserve d name. If they follow court order will he call anybody names.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#StopKilingNortherners & #StopOyoMassacre - Arewa Twitter / Edo Deputy Governor, Shaibu, Attempts To Force His Way Into Governor's Office / COAS Buratai Pictured Testing His Physical Fitness At NA Obstacle Course(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.