Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,218 members, 7,842,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Gov Ikpeazu Of Abia State Has Got The Balls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ikpeazu Of Abia State Has Got The Balls (647 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu / Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Ikpeazu Of Abia State Has Got The Balls by ElPhoche(m): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
I used to be pissed at all the brouhaha sorrounding the politics of Abia state, because the state sucked at infrastructure and there appeared to be nothing being done by the incumbent. However, I entered Aba this week and saw that Gov Ikpeazu has gone back to the master plan on trying to restructure Enyimba city.
First, he razed almost an entire one-quarter of a street that was sited on a swampy area supposed to serve as water catchment close to the famed Ukwu Mango. On going to Ariaria to get some stuffs, I observed that he has started attempting to work on Faulks road by demolishing illegally constructed shops that had been brought to the fore of the road illegally. Even the banks were not spared.
Now, I support that. Aba needs someone with balls who will hit it head-on so that sanity can be restored.
I am not a fan of Ikpeazu, because I believe he is riding on a stolen mandate, but for this, and the construction of Faulks road, old express road.....that I believe is in the offing, I doff my cap for him.

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Of Abia State Has Got The Balls by ElPhoche(m): 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
ECOBANK security post about to go under bulldozing

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Of Abia State Has Got The Balls by ElPhoche(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
Heritage Bank in waiting..

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Of Abia State Has Got The Balls by betterABIAstate: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
I no support that guy too but he's doing a good job in aba, give him two more Years, he will transform aba.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Arrival To Lagos To Flag-off Lagos-ibadan Standard Railway / Confusion As FG Appoints 4th DG Of NTDC In 4 Months / Magistrate Court In Aba Without A Roof. See What Happens When It Rains.(pic+vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.