Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,892 members, 7,852,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

How Can You Kill This Beautiful Snake? Checkout The Hilarious Reply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Kill This Beautiful Snake? Checkout The Hilarious Reply (1301 Views)

Pu§§i Wanna Kill THis MEN (PHOTOS) / Hilarious Reply A Guy Got From A White Lady (photos) / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Kill This Beautiful Snake? Checkout The Hilarious Reply by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 24, 2017
This make me laughed so hard grin

Re: How Can You Kill This Beautiful Snake? Checkout The Hilarious Reply by dacblogger: 8:55am On Mar 24, 2017
grin
Re: How Can You Kill This Beautiful Snake? Checkout The Hilarious Reply by viyon02: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2017
Beautiful devil cheesy
Re: How Can You Kill This Beautiful Snake? Checkout The Hilarious Reply by CaroLyner(f): 9:01am On Mar 24, 2017
So funny i forgot to laugh

1 Like

Re: How Can You Kill This Beautiful Snake? Checkout The Hilarious Reply by Kondomatic(m): 9:01am On Mar 24, 2017
The snake tastes great.
If you cook it with oil from its own fat and egg then you will get something that feels exactly like orgasm.
Re: How Can You Kill This Beautiful Snake? Checkout The Hilarious Reply by Tamarapetty(f): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2017
grin nawa
Re: How Can You Kill This Beautiful Snake? Checkout The Hilarious Reply by Topestbilly(m): 11:48am On Mar 24, 2017
Epic!

Don't know why some people got love for snakes. Gosh!
Re: How Can You Kill This Beautiful Snake? Checkout The Hilarious Reply by Wizywiz(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lala right now grin
Re: How Can You Kill This Beautiful Snake? Checkout The Hilarious Reply by dimexy247(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ejo colour gold grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys Do You Notice Every Girl Now Have Big Nyash Due To Wearing Extremely Tight / My Pregnant Sister And Me – 18+ / The Day I Made Peace With A Rival Over A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.