Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa (27891 Views)

Motorcyclist Kidnaps And Rapes Passenger In Oyo, Kills Her 5-Year-Old Son / Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her / Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by Muhsinkhan(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
The police in Jigawa State have arrested one Musa Alhaji Muhammed, 20, of Tawage village in Gwaram Local Government Area for allegedly raping a housewife.
He abducted the housewife from her matrimonial home into a bush where he raped her.

Twelve other men were also arrested for allegedly raping minors in the state.

Parading the suspects in Dutse, the Commissioner of Police, Rasheed Akintunde, said Mohammed’s victim identified him, adding that he had since confessed to the crime and would soon be charged to court.

The police have also arrested seven out of a group of nine suspects who were alleged to have serially raped two sisters last month.

Those arrested in connection to the rape of the sisters include Ahmadu Abdullahi, Suleman Salisu, Abdullahi Dantsara, Dahiru Danbaba alias Danliti, Jamilu Garba, Surajo Ali and Hassan Mati all of Yankwashe LGA.

The two others are still at large.

The police boss explained that one Nura Garba of Zarenawa quarters of Birnin Kudu, who raped a 15-year-old girl was also arrested.

According to him, in February, a still born baby was found by the police in an uncompleted building and upon investigation, it was discovered that the girl was the mother.

He said the suspect gave her some tablets with a view to aborting the pregnancy.

The commissioner said in Jahun, one Abdulkadir Idris of Harbo village allegedly invited a six-year-old girl into his shop and had carnal knowledge of her, saying medical investigation revealed that the girl was raped and in the process sustained injuries

“One Magaji Yusha’u of Majema quarters of Hadejia LGA was arrested in connection with raping a three-year-old girl, while in Maigatari LGAs, one Abdul Kabir, and Sharafadeen Abdulrahim, were arrested for raping six and 13 year old girls, respectively,’’ he added.

http://www.nationalparrot.com/20-year-old-boy-abducts-rapes-housewife-jigawa-read/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nationalparrot+%28National+Parrot%29

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
undecided
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by mazizitonene(m): 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
pathetic.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by SeniorZato(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
FCT
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by dessz(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
I don't know what people gain by raping and destroying our ladies lives,this is pure lunacy then, WTF are oloshos for angry .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by Whoeppme(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
So so rape matter every now and then .......is it DAT men can't hold themselves again or what?

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by bro4u: 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
jigawa, that kind state sef, is it contributing anything meaningful to the GDP of Nigeria abi its just to wait and get their own allocation by the FG and to entirely nothing with it...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by Meti99(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Let Justice be served.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by sugarbeesmith(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
h
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by oviejnr(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Rape incidents and other forms of sexual assault are on the increase and its terrible, i dont see a reasonable man or woman initiating such immoral act. If a place or person makes you feel uncomfortable or uneasy just leave and dont let anyone convince you to stay if your instincts are telling you otherwise. So sad for the victim but that serves the rapist right, i wish the judgement for rapist will be this.... sad cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by Dexpro: 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Space bookers.....

How market? tongue
sugarbeesmith:
h
oviejnr:
sad
Meti99:
bro4u:
kai
dessz:
k
SeniorZato:
FCT
anotherydz:
undecided
TheArticleNG:
hmm
It happens everywhere, at any time. Those Afonja, Ipob abi na IPad crew sef.... Where art thou?

I think very strict penalties should be enacted.

It could happen to my daughter or yours...... Let us join hands together and stop this ugly menace!
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
Not surprised. Na dem

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by noziz(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
i cry for dis country undecided

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by Ayblaize(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lunatic angry

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by paulbets: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
What kind of rape fest is happening here
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by KKKWHITE(m): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
must they rape
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by MizTyna(f): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
I don't know why our government is being lenient against rapist. Let there be stricter sentences, even capital punishment and we'll see how it goes

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by Amthol(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Whoeppme:
So so rape matter every now and then .......its is DAT men can't hold themselves again or what?

It is the fault of the ladies of nowadays after the guy as seen a lot of nudity obviously his body will demand for IT and when he can't get it then he will have to manage wherever he can get it.

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by slawomir: 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
sometimes I dey wonder how human go carry dey sleep with another person without their consent. when the woman go dey in pain and tears and you go still dey bang her join
not to talk of small small children.
na WA o. sometimes if my girl friend dey vex my penis nor dey get up once I see her unclothedness not until she dey in a good mood.
this days devil they fear humans for the evil when them dey carry out!
imagine person dey on top of under age when never reach even twelve years. wetin dey attractive for six year old body. even all these uniben girls with their killer curves nor dey attract me not to talk of kid when never develop nothing.

4 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by EmmaLege: 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
shocked
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by DIKEnaWAR: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
That's all they know.

Sex, religion and war.

Ndi ara

3 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by dessz(m): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
KKKWHITE:
must they rape
I tire ohhh

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by whizpa(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
undecided
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by jidebond: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
The importance of prostitutes can not be overemphasized in the Society,konji and aboki Na 5and 6
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by DollarAngel(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2017

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by Kylekent59: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nå dem dem afonjas
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by Jabioro: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
The host inmate in his new abode should measure that guy got rape..let him deal with four corners wall by having romantic time with it.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa by auntysimbiat(f): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
hh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dumped In The Sun After Being Arraigned At Lagos Mobile Court. Photos / Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) / Oyo NURTW Leader Auxilliary Arraigned For Vandalising Tinubu, APC Billboards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.