Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? (19374 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post / What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by otemanuduno: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
virus05:
Keep talking.. the pastor keeps flexing.. u just dey drink panadol for anoda man headache
When the truth is spotted, we spew it out.
Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by bezimo(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
dresiri:

The young lady accused the Apostle of defaulting on a promise to marry her. She claimed introductions had been done and her family had been visited. She still has not been able to produce even half of a picture to support this. The so called parents who were allegedly visited, have debunked her claims.

But I guess this will all make sense to you, right?

It would make sense to the naysayers because their brain is in the garbage and as such have zero capacity to reason anything.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court? by 1000Capacity: 8:53am On Apr 24
MadCow1:

Suleiman is the poor Man's Fatoyibo.

Fatoyibo has more class and a better PR Team around that guided him through the Ese Walter scandal. I am not saying Fatoyibo was innocent of the allegations, but he handled it like a Boss. Suleiman on the other hand is just a classless tout. His PR Team fu-cked up when they hurriedly put out a statement that literally helped Stephanie make her case. The whole police arrest made it even worse and only gave it more publicity and this stunt with Stephanie's mother and sister made it WORST as it made him look desperate.

The Girl isn't backing down. She seems ready to go all the way no matter what is thrown at her. Nothing may come of it in the end but Suleiman will not come out of this the same way Fatoyibo did.
Why will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God / Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians / Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.