Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,854 members, 7,820,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

“after Praying For Me, The Pastor Had Gay Sex With Me”|watch Nigerian LGBT Docum - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “after Praying For Me, The Pastor Had Gay Sex With Me”|watch Nigerian LGBT Docum (1231 Views)

TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) / Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / Stop Praying For The Dead - Pastor Giwa Charges Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“after Praying For Me, The Pastor Had Gay Sex With Me”|watch Nigerian LGBT Docum by emeka94(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2017
Few days before the infamous Same Sex Prohibition Act was signed into law by former President Goodluck Jonathan, The Initiative for Equal Rights (TIERs), a sexual health advocacy organization based in Nigeria, filmed a documentary titled: Veil of Silence.

Veil of Silence – using stories told by LGBT persons living in Nigeria – sought to highlight the negative effect of the Anti-Same Sex Marriage law and how LGBT persons face increased and unjustified attacks because of the law. The documentary which was released on March 14, 2017 explored in detail the pains, suffering, experiences, and stigmatization faced by LGBTs persons living in Nigeria.

“To argue that the law is beneficial to all Nigerians is similar to arguing that a law that allows nine Nigerians to appropriate the property of one Nigeria is beneficial because at least it is something nine Nigerians want,” said prominent writer and lawyer, Ayo Sogunro.

“You cannot take away from one to satisfy the other. Laws are made to ensure equality amongst everyone,” Sogunro concluded.

The documentary also featured several experts – lawyers, advocates, medical practitioners, and more – speaking extensively on the adverse effect of the Anti-Same Sex Marriage law as well as the implication of the stigma faced by LGBT persons.
It was also highlighted in the documentary that violence and homophobia has increased since the law was passed by the Nigerian government – leading some experts to argue that the law is a form of state sponsored homophobia.

Watch the documentary here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR5dOIUOUjs
Re: “after Praying For Me, The Pastor Had Gay Sex With Me”|watch Nigerian LGBT Docum by Adedaniel211(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2017
HOMO
Re: “after Praying For Me, The Pastor Had Gay Sex With Me”|watch Nigerian LGBT Docum by Niflheim(m): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2017
SCENE 1: Pastor preaches against homosexuality!!!

SCENE 2: Pastor has sex with the homosexual!!!

SCENE 3: Pastor claims that it is atheists who are going to hell!!!

SCENE 4: Pastor looks for another opportunity to get to SCENE 2, while avoiding SCENE 1!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sneezing! Spiritual Attachment, What You Don't Know. / BBC Video Of Dibia Rainmaker Creating Rainfall / New State To Be Created In Middle Belt, Okorocha To Join PDP – Popular Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.