Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (25677 Views)

Ask A Somali / You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Dem Somali Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) by sharpzoom: 12:46am On Dec 28, 2009
Somali girls are most beautyful in Africa, it is not need any more explanation, i was traveling most african countries for past three years , including part of horn African countries such us: Somalia, Djibouti, Ethiopia, and Eritrea,
the girls of these 4 countries totally different than other African girls, !!
they have no hard stoned hair, they have no big noes and their skin is so light, their shape look like any Caucasian girl , when i searched why Somali girls are most beautyful in african i realized that they are not pure Africans. simple they are mixed race. same like Ethiopians and djiboutians and Eritrea and north part of sudan.

here you can see attached pictures of some somali girls, !! they are not model or actors looolz just they are real natural beauty of somali girls,
it is so difficult for the other african countries to find beautyful girls expect model, singers or actors, it looks like that u r seaching a needle in the middle of ocean,,,,, but when we meet with somali girls it was so easy for us to find so many beautyful girls.

Re: Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 28, 2009
I hope people are catching the mixed race part of this fellow's post.

So compare them with mixed race Nigerians when the spirit grips you.
Re: Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) by sharpzoom: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2009
sharp-zoom:

Somali girls are most beautyful in Africa,  it is not need any more explanation,  i was traveling most african countries for past three years , including part of horn African countries  such us:  Somalia, Djibouti, Ethiopia, and Eritrea,
the girls of these 4 countries totally different than other African girls,  !!
they have no hard stoned hair, they have no big noes  and their skin is so light,  their shape look like any Caucasian girl , when i searched why Somali girls are most beautyful in african i realized that they are not pure Africans.  simple they are mixed race. same like Ethiopians and djiboutians and Eritrea and north part of sudan.

here you can see attached pictures of some somali girls, !!  they are not model or actors looolz just they are real natural beauty of somali girls,
it is so difficult for the other african countries to find beautyful girls expect  model, singers or actors,  it looks like that u r seaching a needle in the middle of ocean,,,,,  but when we meet with somali girls it was so easy for us to find so many beautyful girls.

Re: Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) by sharpzoom: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2009
!!
Re: Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) by sharpzoom: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fHYTd5cvpk

you can watch more somali beautiful chicks, on youtube
i am still wondering how somali girls are so beautiful damn! i wonna get one loolz
Re: Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) by shakerz: 6:11am On Feb 20, 2010
Boooy you sadly right, this Somali chick destroys any naija, heck any african chick i've seen

Re: Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) by ebeledi(m): 2:02am On Feb 24, 2010
are u serious?
destroys any african chick, u must not been around,
you are clearly a self hater also , so sad
decolonize your mind
Re: Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) by Ugo1on1(m): 3:45am On Mar 27, 2010
You need to quit playin yourself with these Arabic looking chicks . . . there not all that!
Re: Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 19, 2012
poor baby why are you so insecure looks like Caucasian is that the purpose of your life......you gurls have no education ...they are not healthy most of you live in foreing country because your own country is a shit hole..no electricity ,no water ........diseases stricken a rotten country....and all you care about is the beauy of somalis ? all you care about is to bash west-African when they even don't care about your thoughts why are you insecure? tell us maybe we can help you

2 Likes

Re: Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) by warya123: 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: poor baby why are you so insecure looks like Caucasian is that the purpose of your life......you gurls have no education ...they are not healthy most of you live in foreing country because your own country is a shit hole..no electricity ,no water ........diseases stricken a rotten country....and all you care about is the beauy of somalis ? all you care about is to bash west-African when they even don't care about your thoughts why are you insecure? tell us maybe we can help you

better than looking like a west african nigggggger gorilla who went through slavery and shoots themselves over shoes on the streets of america...the only evolution i have seen in you niggggers is in growin a pair of balls and no evolution in the looks departement...somehow you guys have grown balls and shoot each other over shoes while less than 50 years ago you were being hanged from trees and before that you were slaves who didnt resist slavery....

fukkkkkin nigggggggers
Re: Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) by ndiyeauwa: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2013
warya123:

better than looking like a west african nigggggger gorilla who went through slavery and shoots themselves over shoes on the streets of america...the only evolution i have seen in you niggggers is in growin a pair of balls and no evolution in the looks departement...somehow you guys have grown balls and shoot each other over shoes while less than 50 years ago you were being hanged from trees and before that you were slaves who didnt resist slavery....

fukkkkkin nigggggggers

^^^SHAME ON YOU!!!
Re: Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) by hiuser(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2013
shakerz: Boooy you sadly right, this Somali chick destroys any naija, heck any african chick i've seen

NOoooooo!
Re: Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) by Deiok(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2013
This thread is a waste of space
Re: Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) by Bantukiller(m): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Stop fetishizing and lusting after our women you monkey west central and south Africans!
You bantu, khoisan, nilotic and other apes back off! I also hate black American and Caribbean chimps! We Somalis are not African and black! Bleep you niggers!

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Lights Up M.K.O Abiola Garden And Many More Roads (photos) / Physically Challenged Lady Shares Her Story Of How She Overcame Stigmatization / L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.