Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,948 members, 7,841,640 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Falana Acquires 1 Billion Naira Maitama Home With Help Of EFCC - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Falana Acquires 1 Billion Naira Maitama Home With Help Of EFCC (632 Views)

Abuja FCT Brief News And Infos: Maitama, Asokoro, Wuse, Garki, Gwarinpa Etc / Download Full Judgment Of EFCC Vs Justice Nganjiwa. / Oando Records N7.1 Billion Profit After Tax In 9 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falana Acquires 1 Billion Naira Maitama Home With Help Of EFCC by Abiola94: 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
*Falana Acquires 1 Billion Naira Maitama Home With Help of EFCC*

Few days ago, report circulated on social media that celebrated activist Femi Falana is one of the beneficiaries of proceeds of corruption recovered under the current embattled Acting chairman, ibrahim Magu. The report stated that the current Chief of Staff to Magu (Ola Olukayode) was seconded to the commission by Femi Falana.

According to available documents, Mr Femi Falana in the space of 6 months purchased a building with address 42 Gana Street, Maitama Abuja for the whooping sum of 1 Billion Naira from Alhaji Aliyu Abubakar popularly known as AA Oil.

There has been concerns in the presidency on how Falana who is not known to have any high profile company as client can make over a billion Naira in 6 months to pay cash for a property.

My people, abeg EPP me send to My Oga Falana to ask if this activism business is that profitable or it is the EFCC Connect paying off
Re: Falana Acquires 1 Billion Naira Maitama Home With Help Of EFCC by GloriaNinja(f): 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
hmm and many people are suffering from hunger.
Re: Falana Acquires 1 Billion Naira Maitama Home With Help Of EFCC by mexxmoney: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
I always knew that Falana was now part of the "chopping" elite in Nigeria. Little wonder he has turned himself from defender of the masses to government defender. What money can do. A man's Integrity is never cast in stone until he has been tested with wealth and passed in flying colours

(1) (Reply)

Hello Newbie Here Say Welcome To Me / Anxiety As Bisola's Baby Daddy [malcom] Sweats Out Profusely / Who Remembers Footwear Accessories Manufacturing And Distribution Plc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.