Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,517 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" (45625 Views)

"When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) / Marvis, Bisola And Kemen, Off To Efe's Village (photo) / Toolz Reports Soma To Husband. Banky W Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by iluvdonjazzy: 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
k
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by dingbang(m): 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
MARKETfund:

Sure I saw it
However what am indirectly trying to make you understand is that that money cannot build house, marry wife, invest in a big business and some change still left.
Shallom!
lol. Its obvious you are not a better planner or manager.. Now let me ask you, what sort of big business dis you think I thought about?
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by FTBOY: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
for real, 25m is a huge sum but just one small toto is enough to run it down.

be wise, efe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by clems88(m): 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
bettercreature:
He will probably give them 500k each
sey him be mother Christmas abi

1 Like

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by BLACKdagger: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
Soma handsome guy..
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by meskana212(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
MARKETfund:

2015 Toyota Corolla is over 22mil bro
Thanks to our govt that plunged the value of our legal tender cool
tell the guy that the money wont be enough for hushpuppi Patek Phillips watch valued at 40mill
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by spencekat(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
MARKETfund:

Sure I saw it
However what am indirectly trying to make you understand is that that money cannot build house, marry wife, invest in a big business and some change still left.
Shallom!
That money can achieve that.25mill is not a joke.

1 Like

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by Junny04(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
Congrats efw
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
dingbang:
25million plus a car is not a joking matter in this recession.. You can use it to build a house, get married and start up a mouth watering business.. And better change go still remain .
25 million will do all this? I'm not sure.
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
spencekat:
That money can achieve that.25mill is not a joke.
Building a house (duplex) will swallow the 25million.
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by troy20(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
seguntijan:
BournvitaTeachersAward was Cadbury Initiative.Teachers mould your childrens destiny but you dont value them,the corporate organisations dont celebrate teachers but give you meaninglessly stupid reality shows and you go beserk with voting process.Continue and lets see how your children will excel in school under teachers you dont value.
My brother i just tire.i still de wonder if anything de wrong with me wey no see anything to get excited about with the show
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ambassador1x:
Efe money... Grace found you. Am next in line for a miracle.

Amen and me too
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by Acidosis(m): 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nigerian youths sha...

We celebrate anything that gives quick cash... small or no work, plenty money scheme.

Like Efe, like MMM

Lol.

This N25m shouldn't be a huge sum to any youth with big dreams. Some operations Managers in Lagos earn N1m/monthly with persistent work. It is better to earn that monthly than make a shady N25m with no assurance whatsoever about tomorrow.
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by Edum13656: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
@Soma_apex will be a bigger star...
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by spencekat(m): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
Building a house (duplex) will swallow the 25million.
You can still manage the money and get a befitting house and also marry.
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by dingbang(m): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
25 million will do all this? I'm not sure.
seems you are one of those who wait for one billion naira to start up a project
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
spencekat:
You can still manage the money and get a befitting house and also marry.
OK.
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ambassador1x:
Efe money... Grace found you. Am next in line for a miracle.

You call that a miracle? Pls count God out of it
Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by UIA04(f): 3:21am On Apr 12, 2017
Acidosis:
Nigerian youths sha...

We celebrate anything that gives quick cash... small or no work, plenty money scheme.

Like Efe, like MMM

Lol.

This N25m shouldn't be a huge sum to any youth with big dreams. Some operations Managers in Lagos earn N1m/monthly with persistent work. It is better to earn that monthly than make a shady N25m with no assurance whatsoever about tomorrow.

GbaM

1 Like

Re: Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" by philipwins16: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2017
Merriment is what happens when preparation meets opportunity, View details of won slip below

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Fela Kuti After He Was Beaten And Hospitalized / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.