Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,845 members, 7,848,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment (35114 Views)

Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries / Actress Funke Adesiyan Leads DOOR-DOOR Campaign To Oyo State For PMB/PYO / Governor Simon Lalong Receives Efe, BBNaija Winner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment by amiibaby(f): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
donestk:
OK..... Can I get your contact pls

where in Jos are u
Re: Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment by donestk(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ring road and you?

amiibaby:
where in Jos are u
Re: Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment by drealzum(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
It seems to win this big brother of a thing you have to have something to do with jos.
From Kevin chuwang Pam to Kevin aduwak, then Karen igho,melvina longpet and now Efe.
They are all jos people. Jos the represent!

4 Likes

Re: Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment by pstnicodemus(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
seguno2:

Do you know if the governor is not owing salaries and pensions for several months and years because that would be baba nla of discrimination against so many people?
Do you know?
Wetin you dey talk sef?
read wetin i write again before you talk cos obviously all you said isn't in any way related to what i said.
Re: Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment by nobsalis: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
ugosinachyy19:
I just dey wait for Buhari reaction to Efes wining.

u go old bidat
Re: Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment by Rotji(m): 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
seguno2:

Do you know if the governor is not owing salaries and pensions for several months and years because that would be baba nla of discrimination against so many people?
Do you know?

Please, that governor doesn't owe no salary. I learnt his new name is Alert. You can verify that.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
RUBBISH
Re: Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment by malton: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
ademoladeji:

Izit your problem?

Face your lane abeg

It is. Next time, make sure you know a topic very well before you comment, lest you divulge ignorance as usual.
Re: Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment by ademoladeji(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
malton:

It is. Next time, make sure you know a topic very well before you comment, lest you divulge ignorance as usual.

I can see how stup.id you are.
You don't have to seek attention by displaying your rotten thinking brain here.

Lightening strikes your generation next time you foolishly jump on my mention.

Oponu
Re: Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment by amiibaby(f): 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
donestk:
Ring road and you?

ray-field
Re: Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Who I Be? I be Warri boy.

Efe time don reach to live soft life.

There is this adage in Urhobo, " ada je kan vwen" .Literally meaning that,after all troubles of life,there should be rest.
Re: Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment by malton: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
ademoladeji:

I can see how stup.id you are.
You don't have to seek attention by displaying your rotten thinking brain here.

Lightening strikes your generation next time you foolishly jump on my mention.

Oponu

What's there to gain from quoting a puerile individual like you? I just wanted to address your stupid and ignorant comment. That's all.

Seek whose attention? Definitely not yours. You are too childish and immature for me to give rat's ass about what or who you are.

Nonsense!
Re: Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment by donestk(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
I fit get ur control?

amiibaby:
ray-field
Re: Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment by amiibaby(f): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
donestk:
I fit get ur control?

let me av urs
Re: Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment by donestk(m): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lol

amiibaby:
let me av urs
Re: Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment by amiibaby(f): 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment by ademoladeji(m): 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
malton:

What's there to gain from quoting a puerile individual like you? I just wanted to address your stupid and ignorant comment. That's all.

Seek whose attention? Definitely not yours. You are too childish and immature for me to give rat's ass about what or who you are.

Nonsense!

I sincerely understand your frustrations and pathetic loneliness.

Acceptmy sympathy omo ale jatijati
Re: Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment by Jesusbabygirl(f): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
Igboesika:
OK. Come 2019, Like for Buhari share for Efe, let's test Buhari's popularity again.

Modified.. Buhari see your life.
And for neither of them, how do I indicate this?
Re: Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment by Postboiswag(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
ademidedavid:
Uuhhnnnnnn
Igbo(weed) seller
Re: Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment by Nowenuse: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
Congrats Efe. Plateau state is actually a home for all.
Re: Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment by Horleey: 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
PreshLee:
undecided[color=#000000][/color]The blessings of the Lord maketh rich......Efe,shey u knw say na yu senior mhe directly

Dear Brother Efe,
I am so delighted wen I heard u won 2017 BBN! I have been on dry fasting on the mount Bethel since the day u left us here. Now, the milk I will drink costs , N15million, transport back home from the mount Bethel is N5million, my hotel booking for 3 days recovery (plus feeding) will cost N4.5million. This quotation is for your kind approval sire. Once again, congratulations and welcome bck home.
Your blood cousin.
Olaleye Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Bisola & Tboss Look Stunning In These Photoshoot / Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) / Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.