Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth (39189 Views)

Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car / Meet The New Mercedes E-class Cabriolet – Amazing / Mercedes E-class, GLC, V-class & GLE Coupe Unveiled All In One Day In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by AutoJoshNG: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2017
At a press conference hosted by the New York International Auto Show, Bridgestone Corporation, and Autoneum, the MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS was declared the 2017 World Luxury Car.

This is the 3rd World Luxury Car win for Mercedes-Benz having captured today’s title, plus two back-to-back titles in 2015 (Mercedes-Benz S-Coupe) and 2014 (Mercedes-Benz S-Class).

Mercedes-Benz made history in 2015 with a triple win in three out of five categories: World Car of the Year (C-Class), World Luxury Car (S-Coupe) and the World Performance Car (AMG GT).

The company has also won two World Green Car awards: 2012 (S 250 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY) and 2007 (Mercedes-Benz E320 Bluetec) in 2007.

This year’s winner was chosen from an initial entry list of nine prestigious cars from all over the world, then a short list of three finalists as announced in Geneva last month: the BMW 5 Series, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class, and the Volvo S90 / V90.

Vehicles in all award categories are selected and voted on by an international jury panel comprised of 75 top-level automotive journalists from 23 countries around the world. Each juror was appointed by the World Car Steering Committee on the basis of his or her expertise, experience, credibility, and influence. Each juror typically drives and evaluates new vehicles on a regular basis as part of their professional work. Through their respective outlets they collectively reach an audience of many millions world-wide. The international accounting firm KPMG tabulates the jurors’ ballots.

Previous World Luxury Car winners were the BMW 7 Series (2016), the Mercedes-Benz S Coupé (2015) and the Mercedes-Benz S-Class (2014). The award was first created in 2014 to acknowledge higher-priced premium models selling in more limited numbers worldwide.

https://autojosh.com/best-luxury-car/

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by Crauxx(m): 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mercedes Benz. My first and last love. cheesy
No be all these ones wey dey claim big boy inside Camry 2001

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by brunofarad(m): 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mercedes is actually a luxury brand

I like

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by ThinkWISELY(m): 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Cool...bt this won fit reach heaven angry angry angry

or cook rice ? sad tongue tongue tongue

or make we fry kan beans ? angry angry

btw thumbs up,no hating grin grin grin

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by jaymejate: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Shebi for Earth!

Una don see the SUV wey carry Elijah go heaven?
That's what i want... So shift abeg

39 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by surveyorng: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Benz all the way....

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by miltonchux(m): 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
You can't Beat Benz.

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by bettercreature(m): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by Idydarling(f): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
classic!
Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by piperson(m): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
BENZ or NOTHING

except you give me a koegnisengg agera

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by sisisioge: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
I love Mercedes like kilode...their sleekness turns me on like a switch cool Hello baby kiss

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by jaymejate: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Wait abeg! I'm still looking for the gear oh

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by madgoat(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by transient123(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
Which again if not Benz?
Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by Lakside1955(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
What else than a dream car like this

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by mejai(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
watch toyota and lexus fans fire tomahawk missiles here

if i tell dem dat honda accord is more prestigious dan bucket called toyota kamuri... dey will demand for my head like king herod.

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by SafetyFirst(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by somadinho10: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
This car that I will see on the road and be looking at it like mumu cry cry... .. . God epp me cry cry

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by theokoliz: 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2017

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
If you see inside of dis car you go bow.

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by arabaribiti(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
I must have money either by looting or blowing of fere

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by Tonyclems(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Can't wait to have dis...how much b the car sef?
Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by Damianbrown(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
u Neva see my own car sha
Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by transient123(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
jaymejate:

It's at the back of the steering.

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by SafeDavid(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
jaymejate:
I can imagine what will happen when they put you behind the wheels. grin

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by soberdrunk(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
By the time i blow "six to eight" whistles i will be able to buy it in three different colors.... angry

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by Benekruku(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2017

Na Toyota or Honda won win am before?

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by EazyMoh(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lovely! But the fear of accident never allow me enjoy car rides at high speed.
Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by Damianbrown(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
come and see my car first
Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by Stanbeto: 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
The gear na Botton Na

Re: Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth by TPAND(f): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Where does this autojosh gets his deluded facts from

Best 5 Cars For Nigerian Roads / Take A Look At The Interior Of This Car. / N679m:See World’s Most Expensive Bike With Gold,Diamonds & See-through Engine