Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,875 members, 7,876,325 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs (15005 Views)

Unbeatable Proofs That Time Shows No Mercy(Photos) / The Death Of Our Natural Instincts -the Earth Is Flat, We Have All Been Lied To. / 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by LordOfNaira: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2017
Radiohead6:
Time zoning is even more logical on a Flat Earth

Explain, please!!!
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Radiohead6(f): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Explain, please!!!
does it make sense this way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by LordOfNaira: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2017
Radiohead6:
does it make sense this way?

No, it doesn't.

It doesn't explain how the sun shines on a part and doesn't at another. It doesn't explain how it can be daylight in one place and not in another place. How can it be sunny in Seattle and dark in Beijing?

1 Like

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Radiohead6(f): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
he is trying to proof the bible is right and all the scientists and astronauts/space scientist or astro physicist that ever lived are wrong.
Yes the bible is right, would it take out your dignity to think so for an hour, THE BIBLE IS NOT A BOOK OF SCIENCE BUT SOMETIMES TOUCHES THE TOPIC
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Radiohead6(f): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2017
LordOfNaira:

No, it doesn't.

It doesn't explain how the sun shines on a part and doesn't at another. It doesn't explain how it can be daylight in one place and not in another place. How can it be sunny in Seattle and dark in Beijing?
Didn't you get a single thing I said ?! Okay The sun is small, and it gives its own light so does the moon , its like a Giant Analog Time Clock , the way the moon and soon are position and move on a daily motion as to answer your time xone question , as it moves in a circular motion like that anything opposite the sun is darkened (Night ) I.e Asia in Day ,America in NightTime , hence SA is an hour Ahead Nigeria ,This Image is supposed to be on gif format to show the weather and it's movment

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by LordOfNaira: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Radiohead6:
Didn't you get a single thing I said ?! Okay The sun is small, and it gives its own light so does the moon , its like a Giant Analog Time Clock , the way the moon and soon are position and move on a daily motion as to answer your time xone question , as it moves in a circular motion like that anything opposite the sun is darkened (Night ) I.e Asia in Day ,America in NightTime , hence SA is an hour Ahead Nigeria ,This Image is supposed to be on gif format to show the weather and it's movment

Nonsense!!!
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
onyenze123:
So dear sir, how did Nasa "photoshop" those?

Using Computer Generated Images CGI

SirWere

The technology require for that did not even exist at that time,ffs....
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Toyade888(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Please disprove airplane circumnavigation

And look up Ferdinand Magellan
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by joe4christ(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Radiohead6:

From your explanation above, pls can you explain to me how eclipse of the sun or moon do occur since the sun and the moon are supposed to be in opposite direction facing each other.
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
sinaj:
does it mean d earth is bigger than d sun?
everday people come up with rubbish... normally they would hv taken dis bullshit to religion section but becus they would finish them, he brought it here... If u believe all dis mumu, u are on ur own...

The physical world proves all we need to know, i cant argue
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
sinaj:
does it mean d earth is bigger than d sun?
Sweetie if d world is flat. We all should be seeing mount everest or kilimanjiro from our very tall buildings
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
Radiohead6:
Sadly you can't , as the Sun is closer than you were told. (in the image below ) shows d movement of the sun , the sun gives its light so does the moon
i only pity ur parents who sent u to school for nothing... The moon gives its own light abi... Issorite... D sun is closer abi... Issokay!

1 Like

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by themonk(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
Radiohead6:
Do you know when people first discover something new they are first called nuts and mocked?
Discovers what? Are you sure you are okay?
Flat earth was propagated by our ignorant ancestors who never had a telescope.
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by lastkingsman: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Smallville10:
Sweetie if d world is flat. We all should be seeing mount everest or kilimanjiro from our very tall buildings

You can't see it because of visibility, humidity and topography
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by lastkingsman: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
Smallville10:
everday people come up with rubbish... normally they would hv taken dis bullshit to religion section but becus they would finish them, he brought it here... If u believe all dis mumu, u are on ur own...

The physical world proves all we need to know, i cant argue

You call it bs, of course you have freedom of speech. Disprove 1 out of 200 proofs there. Stop running in circles
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
lastkingsman:

You call it bs, of course you have freedom of speech. Disprove 1 out of 200 proofs there. Stop running in circles
tell me why i cant see mount everest if i climb onto nitel building's top (tallest building in lagos)
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
lastkingsman:

You can't see it because of visibility, humidity and topography
hahahaha. Is like u are a learner... Somebody gave u a theory and u accepted without questions... If the earth is flat then we dont need gravity... Can u prove gravity is not real...
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by cornelin(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
Radiohead6:
Way bigger ,yes

If the sun is closer to the earth as you said, don't you think that the earth would become inhabitable judging from the intensity of heat from the sun?

1 Like

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
onyenze123:

All space agencies are into the same propaganda sir. Do your research. It is billions of dollar industry. None has shown us real time image of the globe earth spinning.

Lemme ask you a question

NASA claimed they landed on the moon 40years ago with computing machines that are far less powerful than your phone. With all the super computers and advancement in electronics, science and technology, why haven't they gone back to the moon? Why have other space agencies not gone to the moon?

with billions and billions of dollars budgeted year in and year out, they (all space agencies) are yet to make any other adventure to the moon

ask questions.

About the first paragraph,I think this will help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

Thank me later
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by lastkingsman: 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Smallville10:
tell me why i cant see mount everest if i climb onto nitel building's top (tallest building in lagos)

Humidity
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by lastkingsman: 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

About the first paragraph,I think this will help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

Thank me later

It is not real time, even NASA says so
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by lastkingsman: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
Smallville10:
hahahaha. Is like u are a learner... Somebody gave u a theory and u accepted without questions... If the earth is flat then we dont need gravity... Can u prove gravity is not real...

Gravity has no correlation with reality. It is a theorized concept just like relativity. objects fall or rise in a medium because of density and buoyance not gravity.

If you doubt it, fill a balloon with helium gas. The balloon will rise up even though it has mass and gravitational acceleration = mg

Will doesn't it fall to the center of the earth because if gravity?

The answer is density.

If you disagree, disprove this
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by lastkingsman: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
cornelin:

If the sun is closer to the earth as you said, don't you think that the earth would become inhabitable judging from the intensity of heat from the sun?

What is the intensity of the sun? grin
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Pictures of round earth will thwart every silly argument on the earth being flat. oh n if u disagree with the pics here, please bring up pictures of ur flat earth and dont come here ranting like a child

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
More..
if other planetary bodies are all round, why would only earth be flat? why isnt the moon flat? why isnt the sun flat?

Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by cornelin(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
Radiohead6:

Are you trying to say that there are parts of the sun that doesn't emit ligh? As to your anything opposite the sun is dark. The sun emits light in all ramnification. This defence does'nt hold water at all
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by mrsimzu: 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
raynold:

Lol. am not in conclusion that the earth is flat o.. just that some of the proofs are really intersting..
oh lol, well read my previous comments, you will agree that some of their points are baseless and invalid.
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
lastkingsman:

It is not real time, even NASA says so

Me I no know again o,na them even sabi

If them like make dem talk say the earth is hexagonal in shape,na them ancestor wahala be that
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by mrsimzu: 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
lastkingsman:

Humidity
shame, shame you can't even give a logical answer, I believe the earth is round. And I will present valid arguments with that claim. You probably just read an article and think you can bring your gullible mind to school who? I asked a question earlier on if the sun rises from the east and sets in the west, then according to your flat earth claim, the sun has to somehow disappear and appear in the east the following morning to start all over so as to set in the west. Which is so so laughable...hahahaha,
Secondly your fellow flatner put up a photo saying the sun illuminates the earth by revolving in a circular disc mannar, which for one has disproved that fact that the sun will have to rise from the east and set in the west. With that been said if your sun revolves in a circular disc pattern, somehow, just somehow they will definitely be a place (somewhere around the middle) on the flat earth surface that will never experience darkness. Pls name that place for me asap....I can see there is bomb in your brains.
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by kkkossy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
If the earth was flat then galileo died for no reason. There was no NASA in galilieo's time. Yet enlightened minds like him still proved the round shape of this beloved planet
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by ameheo(m): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
Smallville10:
i only pity ur parents who sent u to school for nothing... The moon gives its own light abi... Issorite... D sun is closer abi... Issokay!
don't mind the guy. His knowledge of science is elementary. Imagine the sun being close to the earth. We will all die of high uv radiations. We are shouting of ozone layer depletion and looking for possible solutions to curtail the exposure to excess radiation and the guy is here saying rubbish. Please go buy books and read.
Re: The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs by Exjoker(m): 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
onyenze123:

And bless you to.
How will you explain sun rise and sun set to me Why does it seems like ships are going down a slop when view from afar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The State Of Deterioration In Our Schools In Borno State. / BIRS Seals University Of Agriculture Makurdi Over N2.3B Debt (photos) / Cultism In Nigerian Schools: Causes, Consequences, And Prevention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.