Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,144 members, 7,842,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman (2468 Views)

How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Sierusvirus(m): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
b]SIGNS OF AN IRRESPONSIBLE WOMAN[/b][b][/b]

- Always broke
- Always on unemployment
- 30years and still living in same room with parents
- Always want to go out and party
- Always begging for something to belong
- She is humble and patient when she is broke and needs FAVOUR from a man but arrogant and rude on when she start earning little ‘Change”
- She starts asking for a HOUSEHELP months into her New Marriage
- She almost goes Uncothed all because she wants to look “fashionable”
- She doesn’t know how to COOK !
- She bring money its “HER MONEY” but when her man Brings money its “OUR MONEY” ( STINGY GENDER)
- She doesn’t have respect for a man
- She feels its OKAY for HER to insult or HIT a man and on the other hand quickly says “On no account should a man or any man return insults when his woman insults him or HIT her back when she HITS him No mater what” ( DON’T DO TO SOMEONE WANT YOU DON”T WANT THEM DO ONTO YOU)
- She emphasises on the fact that she is a woman and therefore should AUTOMATICALLY be respected ! (RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL)
Pretends about SEX , that men WANTS sex from her but not knowing she NEEDS sex from men (Suck and Bleep d**ks to survive)
- She burns the food she is cooking most times because she is watching African Magic or Kim Kardanshian.
- She only pretends to be a caring, hard working, romantic and nice to her partner when there is a 3rd party around.
- She doesn’t accept CORRECTIONS , feeling she is perfect or know all.
- She checks his phone, pockets indiscriminately but will frown at it if her man does the same
- She doesn't want to work and pushes every responsibilities to her husband!
- She is too eager to know the exact amount her partner earns as salary.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nigga get a life. That lady's thread was stupid but yours is stupider. Looks like a 16 year old took his dad phone from charger to type nonsense. Smh

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by brownhawk: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Sierusvirus:
b]SIGNS OF AN IRRESPONSIBLE WOMAN[/b][b][/b]

- Always broke
- Always on unemployment
- 30years and still living in same room with parents
- Always want to go out and party
- Always begging for something to belong
- She is humble and patient when she is broke and needs FAVOUR from a man but arrogant and rude on when she start earning little ‘Change”
- She starts asking for a HOUSEHELP months into her New Marriage
- She almost goes Uncothed all because she wants to look “fashionable”
- She doesn’t know how to COOK !
- She bring money its “HER MONEY” but when her man Brings money its “OUR MONEY” ( STINGY GENDER)
- She doesn’t have respect for a man
- She feels its OKAY for HER to insult or HIT a man and on the other hand quickly says “On no account should a man or any man return insults when his woman insults him or HIT her back when she HITS him No mater what” ( DON’T DO TO SOMEONE WANT YOU DON”T WANT THEM DO ONTO YOU)
- She emphasises on the fact that she is a woman and therefore should AUTOMATICALLY be respected ! (RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL)
Pretends about SEX , that men WANTS sex from her but not knowing she NEEDS sex from men (Suck and Bleep d**ks to survive)
- She burns the food she is cooking most times because she is watching African Magic or Kim Kardanshian.
- She only pretends to be a caring, hard working, romantic and nice to her partner when there is a 3rd party around.
- She doesn’t accept CORRECTIONS , feeling she is perfect or know all.
- She checks his phone, pockets indiscriminately but will frown at it if her man does the same
- She doesn't want to work and pushes every responsibilities to her husband!
- She is too eager to know the exact amount her partner earns as salary.

you get point somehow but really which lady vex u so much
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by subtlemee(f): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
I can't imagine I'm reading this

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by LethargiQue: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
grin
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Babacele: 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
it takes an irresponsible father to raise an irresponsible lady ,OP ....don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Safiaa(f): 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
E pain ammm grin grin

Loool
Funmisticqueen, come and see your no1 fan.

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 20, 2017
I feel so flattered. I have a fan. A thread dedicated to a post of mine that is a few hours old. It feels like a honor. So sweet of the Op to go through all this trouble although he isn't even original. The whole format of the post is poorly executed. This Op needs some serious pointers on how to write a post. Let me clear my throat to laugh well. Hahahahahahahahaha!!

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Loyalblak007(f): 12:29am On Apr 20, 2017
Romanceland is now turning to Guys Vs Girls
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by PaARAaH(f): 12:39am On Apr 20, 2017
OP is sounding pained mehnnnn dude I feel you're describing ya ex

4 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by princessayesha(f): 12:53am On Apr 20, 2017
Hohoho hahaha hehehe grin am outta hiya

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Sierusvirus(m): 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
PaARAaH:
OP is sounding pained mehnnnn dude I feel you're describing ya ex

Am not pained cos don't allow room for such nonsense . I spot them out easily and place them where they belong. grin

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Temmywrites(f): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2019
Mr virus... I come here again to attack you, so you can write about irresponsible women.. What ehnnn... Chai.. Hmmmm... Inside life. Can you see how everyone is throwing tomatoes and eggs at you, I still have two or three people that agrees with mine... But yours everyone is against you.. I laugh in a virus way... He he he he... I came to mock you oh... I came to mock you.. So don't even think I came to pity you.. I came to mock you grin

1 Like

Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Temmywrites(f): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2019
Babacele:
it takes an irresponsible father to raise an irresponsible lady ,OP ....don't you think?
Thanks oh... Thank you oh
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by Babacele: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Temmywrites:
Thanks oh... Thank you oh
lols .....thank you too ma.
Re: Signs Of An Irresponsible Woman by frozen70(f): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
Temmywrites:
Mr virus... I come here again to attack you, so you can write about irresponsible women.. What ehnnn... Chai.. Hmmmm... Inside life. Can you see how everyone is throwing tomatoes and eggs at you, I still have two or three people that agrees with mine... But yours everyone is against you.. I laugh in a virus way... He he he he... I came to mock you oh... I came to mock you.. So don't even think I came to pity you.. I came to mock you grin

Just leave that guy, his low life and low self esteem has eaten deep into him

He will stay lonely till age because he can't cope with a woman

He has a gay trait

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Four Most Common Types Of Penis(which One Is Yours) / Ladies: What Is The Most Romantic Way A Boyfriend Can Initiate A Kiss? / Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.