Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,568 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

From Friendly F*ck To Wedding… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Friendly F*ck To Wedding… (754 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Help: Her V*gina Is Too Tight For A D!ck To Enter - A Nairalander / From Friendly F*ck To Wedding… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Friendly F*ck To Wedding… by Millypink(f): 11:45pm On May 07, 2017
Karima woke up and stretched her arms. She smiled to herself. This was the day. Her Wedding Day. She had waited for this moment for years and now it was about to be fulfilled. She was marrying James, her fiancée of a couple of years.

James was about 5ft 11 in tall. He was quite thin looking and a bit geeky but he was highly intelligent and witty and funny and could at least hold a conversation.

Karima on the other hand was 5ft 3in tall. She was a thin waif of a thing. She had small breasts and a cinched waist. She was also a bit of a geek but she liked to giggle and was relaxed all the time.

It started from eating together to working on a project past midnight. At first, they would just get up and leave and meet again the following week. Then they began to stay longer and longer with each other and chat and find out things about each other. They would pop open a bottle of wine, sit, chat, listen to music and just wile away the night and then they would leave each others flat in the early hours of the morning.

Eventually, the project came to an end. They handed it in and anxiously awaited the results. In the meantime, it seemed as if a switch had been turned off. The long nights together stopped and they went back to their individual lives.

James was sat at home one night on his own when he suddenly thought.

“There is something missing from my life.”

He sat there and contemplated on what it might be. Several bottles of beer later and listening to some familiar music, he realized what it was. It was Karima. For over 12 weeks, she had become a big part of his life and he missed her. He called her and in half an hour, she promised to be there.

He sat there waiting nervously. Had he done the right thing? Would things be the same now that they had nothing to work on? Twenty five minutes later, his doorbell rang. He went to the door and Karima stood there. He invited her in and offered her a drink. She took her usual seat on the sofa. They sat and sipped their wine, talked as old friends but there was a tension in the air that had never been there before.

“I suppose I should go and get some sleep”, Karima said.

“Yeah, I suppose you should” James replied.

Karima stood up to leave but she was unsteady on her feet.

“Would you like to spend the morning here?” James asked.

“Are you coming onto me James?” She asked.

“Uhm, no.” He said.

“You can have the bed and I will sleep on the couch.” He replied.

“Oh okay.” She responded.

James went to the bedroom and came back with a t-shirt, a toothbrush and a smile.

He handed the t-shirt and toothbrush to Karima and she disappeared to the bathroom. James got the sleeping bag and pillow from behind the couch and settled himself on the lumpy couch. It was not the most comfortable of things and he found he could not sleep. His thoughts moved to Karima. He imagined her stripping off her clothes and putting his t-shirt on and climbing into his bed and snuggling down to sleep.

Suddenly the door to the front room opened and Karima stood there.

“Are you awake?” She asked.

“Yes I am.” James replied.

“Listen.” She said.

“This is stupid. I am awake and you are awake and I suspect it is all because of the same reason. Why do you not join me in the bed and we shall see what happens.”

Without even thinking about it James got out of the sleeping bag and followed Karima to the bedroom. They climbed under the duvet and without saying anything, they began to cuddle. After about ten minutes they started chatting again about something and nothing but James was just so happy to be chatting to her. He realized that this was the woman he wanted to be with. He tossed things about in his head and then he made a decision.

“Karima, May I kiss you?” He asked.

“About bloody time you asked.” She giggled.

He laughed with her. This had been what the tension had been and now it was replaced with passion. They turned their heads to one another and began to kiss. It started out tenderly but soon it became very heated. They opened mouths and clashed tongues and kissed as if they had not kissed someone for months. They ripped each other’s t-shirts off and kissed and touched naked flesh together.

James broke the kiss and moved round and began to kiss Kang-Lee’s neck. She shivered in excitement...seen on Syncityng. Com

Re: From Friendly F*ck To Wedding… by SynCityNg: 12:19am On May 08, 2017
Millypink:
Karima woke up and stretched her arms. She smiled to herself. This was the day. Her Wedding Day. She had waited for this moment for years and now it was about to be fulfilled. She was marrying James, her fiancée of a couple of years.

James was about 5ft 11 in tall. He was quite thin looking and a bit geeky but he was highly intelligent and witty and funny and could at least hold a conversation.

Karima on the other hand was 5ft 3in tall. She was a thin waif of a thing. She had small breasts and a cinched waist. She was also a bit of a geek but she liked to giggle and was relaxed all the time.

It started from eating together to working on a project past midnight. At first, they would just get up and leave and meet again the following week. Then they began to stay longer and longer with each other and chat and find out things about each other. They would pop open a bottle of wine, sit, chat, listen to music and just wile away the night and then they would leave each others flat in the early hours of the morning.

Eventually, the project came to an end. They handed it in and anxiously awaited the results. In the meantime, it seemed as if a switch had been turned off. The long nights together stopped and they went back to their individual lives.

James was sat at home one night on his own when he suddenly thought.

“There is something missing from my life.”

He sat there and contemplated on what it might be. Several bottles of beer later and listening to some familiar music, he realized what it was. It was Karima. For over 12 weeks, she had become a big part of his life and he missed her. He called her and in half an hour, she promised to be there.

He sat there waiting nervously. Had he done the right thing? Would things be the same now that they had nothing to work on? Twenty five minutes later, his doorbell rang. He went to the door and Karima stood there. He invited her in and offered her a drink. She took her usual seat on the sofa. They sat and sipped their wine, talked as old friends but there was a tension in the air that had never been there before.

“I suppose I should go and get some sleep”, Karima said.

“Yeah, I suppose you should” James replied.

Karima stood up to leave but she was unsteady on her feet.

“Would you like to spend the morning here?” James asked.

“Are you coming onto me James?” She asked.

“Uhm, no.” He said.

“You can have the bed and I will sleep on the couch.” He replied.

“Oh okay.” She responded.

James went to the bedroom and came back with a t-shirt, a toothbrush and a smile.

He handed the t-shirt and toothbrush to Karima and she disappeared to the bathroom. James got the sleeping bag and pillow from behind the couch and settled himself on the lumpy couch. It was not the most comfortable of things and he found he could not sleep. His thoughts moved to Karima. He imagined her stripping off her clothes and putting his t-shirt on and climbing into his bed and snuggling down to sleep.

Suddenly the door to the front room opened and Karima stood there.

“Are you awake?” She asked.

“Yes I am.” James replied.

“Listen.” She said.

“This is stupid. I am awake and you are awake and I suspect it is all because of the same reason. Why do you not join me in the bed and we shall see what happens.”

Without even thinking about it James got out of the sleeping bag and followed Karima to the bedroom. They climbed under the duvet and without saying anything, they began to cuddle. After about ten minutes they started chatting again about something and nothing but James was just so happy to be chatting to her. He realized that this was the woman he wanted to be with. He tossed things about in his head and then he made a decision.

“Karima, May I kiss you?” He asked.

“About bloody time you asked.” She giggled.

He laughed with her. This had been what the tension had been and now it was replaced with passion. They turned their heads to one another and began to kiss. It started out tenderly but soon it became very heated. They opened mouths and clashed tongues and kissed as if they had not kissed someone for months. They ripped each other’s t-shirts off and kissed and touched naked flesh together.

James broke the kiss and moved round and began to kiss Kang-Lee’s neck. She shivered in excitement...seen on Syncityng. Com

Thanks for visiting wink

1 Like

Re: From Friendly F*ck To Wedding… by Millypink(f): 12:23am On May 08, 2017
SynCityNg:

Thanks for visiting wink
smiley
Re: From Friendly F*ck To Wedding… by McBrooklyn(m): 1:07am On May 08, 2017

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Can't Have Good Sex With Her / I Think I Have A Problem / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.