Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,488 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic (17144 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by investnow2013: 9:39pm On May 10, 2017
Good evening my dear.

This is Onitsha South Local Government Area Head Quarters Feege in Anambra State but as we can see this picture, this is on going registration of voter card in-which the Anambra State Government announced 2day holiday on 8th and 9th of May 2017 but nothing is happening and so many Civil servant has been standing under the Sun but no one to attend to them.

It is to my noticed that it is only one machine that the local government is used for the registration, which is so much bad, an error and menace condition that need to be collected by electing young leaders that have the interest of the people at hand for the up-coming Governorship Election. Hon Prince Ebuka Duru
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by investnow2013: 9:40pm On May 10, 2017
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by investnow2013: 9:41pm On May 10, 2017
ONITSHA

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by investnow2013: 9:43pm On May 10, 2017
Lalasticlala Come and see a New Nigeria Where simple voters Registration cannot be guaranteed!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by Atmmachine(m): 9:49pm On May 10, 2017
Nsn
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by Atmmachine(m): 9:50pm On May 10, 2017
Nns
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by BIGTinfotech: 9:50pm On May 10, 2017
Fegge!!!

The Ajegunle of Onitsha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by Teewhy2: 9:51pm On May 10, 2017
Na wa oooo, when some countries register and vote without disrupting the economy activities of the state. With all this issue when will Nigeria leave the status of "third world country".
Inadequate facilities encourage corruption in elections as some people will be disenfranchise in registration and denied their right of voting which will affect either voting in / out of a candidate. As one vote in election is very critical.

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by Sunnycliff(m): 9:51pm On May 10, 2017
Political consciousness is a solution to bad governance

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by iamnicer: 9:53pm On May 10, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by favourmic(m): 9:53pm On May 10, 2017
booking
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by aguiyi2: 9:53pm On May 10, 2017
I pray their votes count.Moreover, if Nnamdi Kanu decides to play politics, who ever he backs in the south east will win.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by propanet(m): 9:53pm On May 10, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by LionDeLeo: 9:54pm On May 10, 2017
But what exactly are they doing with voters' cards?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by DeadlyViper000: 9:55pm On May 10, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:
But what exactly are they doing with voters' cards?
[/s]
they're using it to prepare a rat poison concoction for the next miserable afonja to drink grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by Bekimbo(m): 9:56pm On May 10, 2017
aguiyi2:
I pray their votes count.Moreover, if Nnamdi Kanu decides to play politics, who ever he backs in the south east will win.

4uck off

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by nwabobo: 9:57pm On May 10, 2017
investnow2013:
Good evening my dear.

This is Onitsha South Local Government Area Head Quarters Feege in Anambra State but as we can see this picture, this is on going registration of voter card in-which the Anambra State Government announced 2day holiday on 8th and 9th of May 2017 but nothing is happening and so many Civil servant has been standing under the Sun but no one to attend to them.

It is to my noticed that it is only one machine that the local government is used for the registration, which is so much bad, an error and menace condition that need to be collected by electing young leaders that have the interest of the people at hand for the up-coming Governorship Election. Hon Prince Ebuka Duru

#ositadinma2017
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by phemmyred(m): 10:00pm On May 10, 2017
Anambra ll b great again
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by kenny987(f): 10:01pm On May 10, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
[s][/s]
they're using to prepare a rat poison concoction for the next miserable afonja to drink grin

You haff finish work! grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by DeadlyViper000: 10:04pm On May 10, 2017
kenny987:

You haff finish work! grin
lol thanks bae

it's my work to put shameless bigots like him to his place

cc
LionDeLeo

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 10, 2017
OTU NKWO.. grin

Woliwo live. afukwa na oh

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by uche77zero(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2017
i thought no elections in the south east in 2019
so what are they collect the cards for.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by aguiyi2: 10:11pm On May 10, 2017
Bekimbo:

4uck off
if I call you Afonja now, I will be regarded as a tribal jingoist.AFONJA!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by Bekimbo(m): 10:13pm On May 10, 2017
aguiyi2:
if I call you Afonja now, I will be regarded as a tribal jingoist.AFONJA!

If you call me Afonja,I will call you zombie

Ara agbagwala gi

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by brunofarad(m): 10:13pm On May 10, 2017
BIGTinfotech:
Fegge!!!

The Ajegunle of Onitsha.

Adannegi what you 're saying

Can you say that again ?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by auntysimbiat(f): 10:16pm On May 10, 2017
Hmmmm... Cool
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 10, 2017
The voters registration is a continuous process and will continue till 2019. There's no need to rush and nobody is getting disenfranchised. Pls be informed
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by investnow2013: 10:27pm On May 10, 2017
@ ACHALLA AWKA SOUTH LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by investnow2013: 10:27pm On May 10, 2017
ACHALLA AWKA SOUTH LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic by investnow2013: 10:35pm On May 10, 2017
@ ACHALLA AWKA SOUTH LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency / Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" / JAMB Stops Varsities, Others From Running Distance Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.