Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,715 members, 7,844,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

VIDEO: "I've Never Seen Churchill Beating Tonto Before" - Actress' Former Nanny - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: "I've Never Seen Churchill Beating Tonto Before" - Actress' Former Nanny (974 Views)

I Have Been Raped Before – Actress Juliet Ibrahim / Abandoned Nanny, Tonto Dikeh And Churchill: The Real Story / Tonto Dikeh Destroyed Churchill's $20,000 Property In Ghana & Was Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: "I've Never Seen Churchill Beating Tonto Before" - Actress' Former Nanny by Cambells: 7:39am On May 17, 2017
Tonto Dikeh's former Nanny, Mgbechi Enyinnaya has again accused the actress of verbal and emotional abuse while she was working for her.

In an interview with New Telegraph, the 56-year-old reiterated her claims of verbal abuse saying Tonto always harassed her and has never taken her to 15 countries like she claimed.

She said; "Tonto only took me to Ghana, We were supposed to travel to Europe but the whole thing crashed when she started making trouble with her husband"

On Churchill and Tonto's marriage, she said "I've not seen them fighting before, not to talk of Churchill beating Tonto Dikeh. When they argue things too much, She raises her hand on Churchill"

This comes after Tonto Dikeh released a video of Mrs. Mgbechi being confronted over the weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIGEsYr3EFA

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/tonto-dikeh-is-liar-was-violent-and.html

lalasticlala
Re: VIDEO: "I've Never Seen Churchill Beating Tonto Before" - Actress' Former Nanny by DivinelyBlessed: 7:42am On May 17, 2017
Shey dem go call you if beating is about to take place.

Toto dicke is an actress
Re: VIDEO: "I've Never Seen Churchill Beating Tonto Before" - Actress' Former Nanny by NwaObinkita: 7:45am On May 17, 2017
From the video Tonto and Halima posted,

It is obvious Tonto is an untrained lying woman with no drop of respect in her and Churchill was very unfortunate to have married such a cursed woman.

He married her due to her fame.
But forgot that her fame was due to her bitchness.

MORAL

Be careful who you wife.
Re: VIDEO: "I've Never Seen Churchill Beating Tonto Before" - Actress' Former Nanny by McBrooklyn(m): 7:46am On May 17, 2017
cool
Re: VIDEO: "I've Never Seen Churchill Beating Tonto Before" - Actress' Former Nanny by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:48am On May 17, 2017
I've always known that actress was lieing about being beaten. I was never decieved for one second after seeing the hardcore evidence from the Ghana police against her.
Re: VIDEO: "I've Never Seen Churchill Beating Tonto Before" - Actress' Former Nanny by Kondomatic(m): 7:49am On May 17, 2017
Tonto is an actress so she has been acting all these while.
Re: VIDEO: "I've Never Seen Churchill Beating Tonto Before" - Actress' Former Nanny by Nobody: 7:51am On May 17, 2017
Tonto's Diary: Living everyday with the Churchill's!!
Re: VIDEO: "I've Never Seen Churchill Beating Tonto Before" - Actress' Former Nanny by Olive4(f): 7:51am On May 17, 2017
what can I say
Re: VIDEO: "I've Never Seen Churchill Beating Tonto Before" - Actress' Former Nanny by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:53am On May 17, 2017
lobatan cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: VIDEO: "I've Never Seen Churchill Beating Tonto Before" - Actress' Former Nanny by OfficialAwol(m): 7:54am On May 17, 2017
Could she be saying the truth? Or could she have been told what to tell the press by Churchill?

There are many truths you are blind to?
Re: VIDEO: "I've Never Seen Churchill Beating Tonto Before" - Actress' Former Nanny by SURElee(f): 7:54am On May 17, 2017
Live in domestic staff end up taking your family business/secrets outside. Was this nanny paid to care for King or to monitor Tonto's. Family and later expose it on social media?
Re: VIDEO: "I've Never Seen Churchill Beating Tonto Before" - Actress' Former Nanny by ammyluv2002(f): 8:07am On May 17, 2017
Hmmm! Nawa oh

Wow! This is really sad
Re: VIDEO: "I've Never Seen Churchill Beating Tonto Before" - Actress' Former Nanny by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:36am On May 17, 2017
Lolz. Seun and lalasticlala won't allow this one to get to front page cos Tonto has finally been exposed.
Re: VIDEO: "I've Never Seen Churchill Beating Tonto Before" - Actress' Former Nanny by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:46am On May 17, 2017
OfficialAwol:
Could she be saying the truth? Or could she have been told what to tell the press by Churchill?

There are many truths you are blind to?

Churchill testified same thing
Their gateman said same thing
Ghana police said same thing
Churchill's brother said the same
And now finally the nanny that has been Tonto's backbone.

Are you insinuating that all these people lied and Tonto alone is saying the truth?

Even Tonto's lifestyle before she married testifies against her.
Re: VIDEO: "I've Never Seen Churchill Beating Tonto Before" - Actress' Former Nanny by Specialspesh: 11:34am On May 17, 2017
What a wawu

(1) (Reply)

See What Nollywood Actor's Father Did When Asked By A Pastor To Sow His New Car / Jennifer Okechukwu Looks Flawless In New Shoots / Yemi Alade Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Is The Queen Of Music In Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.