Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Malaria Chemotherapy: Artemisin Combination Therapy ! Is It The Right Option - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Malaria Chemotherapy: Artemisin Combination Therapy ! Is It The Right Option (1657 Views)

Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour / What Drug Can A Pregnant Woman Feeling Malaria Take ?? / Effect Of Immunocal On Chemotherapy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malaria Chemotherapy: Artemisin Combination Therapy ! Is It The Right Option by HISTY(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2007
the fed min of health have been advocating the use of ACT( ARTEMISIN COMBINATION THERAPY) FOR BOTH the complicated and uncomplicated treatment of malaria in naija.

REASONS: POCKETS OF RESISTANCE TO CHLOROQUINE AND SPs in some part of the country (esp in the northern part)

I really do not support this as we might end up killing mosquitoes with grenades -- think of the latter consequences

what do you think
Re: Malaria Chemotherapy: Artemisin Combination Therapy ! Is It The Right Option by Doctor7(m): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2010
We do have a herbal remedy that actually cures Malaria without side effect. Approved by FDA and recognized by WHO, also approved by NAFDAC. It is the first of its kind, it kills the parasites and flush it out of the system. Re occurring malaria becomes thing of the past. People who have taken our herbal products have reported freedom from frequent and chronic malaria. contact doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Pains While Unirating / Pls What Kind Of Hair Booster/hair Grow Can I Use To Grow My Beards Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.