Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,776 members, 7,834,599 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) (92208 Views)

Man Arrested For Smuggling Marijuana Into Abuja Prison With His Sandal / Lady Escapes Being Hit By Stray Bullet In Her Room (Photos) / 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by ThatCEO: 12:32am On May 19, 2017
As long as our prisons continue to remain like a slum, Buhari should kiss goodbye to fighting corruption, no politician will spend a night in those rotten facilities. Only the poor ones will get caught in those.
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by dingbang(m): 6:31am On May 19, 2017
Can Nigeria boast of a neat prison?
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by himkers2: 6:53am On May 19, 2017
mackay37:
Why don't the FLAT DEVELOPERS go and develop Honduras... grin grin

Stale undecided

2 Likes

Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2017
even if na money dey share inside, so far na prison make them keep am, I enjoy my freedom!!! sadeven if na money dey share inside, so far na prison make them keep am, I enjoy my freedom!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 11:06am On May 19, 2017
even if na money dey share inside, so far na prison make them keep am, I enjoy my freedom!!! sad
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by JhimmyThall(m): 12:36pm On May 19, 2017
I have a dream that one day Kirikiri prison will have all dis facilities plus Olympic size swimming pool and inmates collecting wardrobe allowance......................
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by hahn(m): 1:15pm On May 19, 2017
Deejay1000:
Cat fish pepper soup#2,700 and 1Bag of Cement is#2,700. *And Your Girlfriend always Prefer to eat cat fish pepper soup Everyday.**My brother * *Kneel down where ever you are* *letz pray.**Stretch Forth your hands* *To the direction of your Girlfriend And shout.**My father.. my father, Any girl that is eating my mansion in d form of catfish pepper soup * .*CATCH FIRE

Where do you buy your own catfish peppersoup for N2700? undecided
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by ephi123(f): 1:51pm On May 19, 2017
jcflex:
Are you sure this is prison

grin grin hilarious

sadly, this prison is in a better condition than a lot of homes in Nigeria today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by slurryeye2: 1:51pm On May 19, 2017
This is freaking honduras. A country whose gdp is 1/24th of Nigeria's gdp.
Fvck all the politicians in Nigeria from 1966 till date. Fvck everyone that support and sing the praises of these bastard politicians angry

5 Likes

Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by Chidoskey59(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2017
Is this indeed a prison?
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by moscobabs(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2017
explorers i heard Saudi Arabia prison is the most beautify prison in the world
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by KingOvo(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2017
Prison na prison abeg!

1 Like

Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by cj4humanity: 1:52pm On May 19, 2017
Prison wey make brain
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by bikerboy1(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2017
Just looking at the title, I knew immediately it was Explorers again. grin
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by malware: 1:54pm On May 19, 2017
That fuckck room tho.. .. But where the ladies?
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2017
Mercy Aigbe husband can tell more on hw kirikiri prison is like
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by timilehin007(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2017
JohnGainsville:
They should name it a "Prison of Luxury"

U sabi something I have thought of naming it something like this but I couldn't remember..

But let me add something... Home away from home
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by johncallidon(m): 1:57pm On May 19, 2017
Deejay1000:
Cat fish pepper soup#2,700 and 1Bag of Cement is#2,700. *And Your Girlfriend always Prefer to eat cat fish pepper soup Everyday.**My brother * *Kneel down where ever you are* *letz pray.**Stretch Forth your hands* *To the direction of your Girlfriend And shout.**My father.. my father, Any girl that is eating my mansion in d form of catfish pepper soup * .*CATCH FIRE
catch fire! catch fire!! catch fire!!!. catch fire! catch fire!! catch fire!!!

1 Like

Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by toseen7: 1:57pm On May 19, 2017
crazyABO:
Prison will always be a prison. Theirs nothing like freedom
You go fear Kirikiri maximum prison... undecided
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by whitebeard(m): 1:57pm On May 19, 2017
wait op how did u get the pics..!!
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by toseen7: 1:58pm On May 19, 2017
bikerboy1:
Just looking at the title, I knew immediately it was Explorers again. grin
grin
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by timilehin007(m): 1:58pm On May 19, 2017
folarinmiles:
Only Igbos can confirm this.
Na dem dey go foreign jail pass

Folarin kô dä ô cry

1 Like

Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by iluvpomo(m): 2:00pm On May 19, 2017
Donald Trump is going to ship more of their members from California back home ... grin
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by timilehin007(m): 2:00pm On May 19, 2017
toseen7:
You go fear Kirikiri maximum prison... undecided

O boy Bon that side... Prison pass prison.. If not ask Seun egbegbe to choose between his present prison to this one..
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 19, 2017
Norway prison is better
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by dammybabanla: 2:00pm On May 19, 2017
Dreamwaker:
HMP is still better.
The one in saint kitts?
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 19, 2017
crazyABO:
Prison will always be a prison. Theirs nothing like freedom
but at least theirs is better they get reformed after their jail terms not like all those deformation centres we call prison here
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by cytell56: 2:01pm On May 19, 2017
jcflex:
Are you sure this is prison
No nah Kirikiri prison
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by Abfinest007(m): 2:02pm On May 19, 2017
na some people. parlour na u de call prison. no wonder jail de always de hungry demna some people. parlour na u de call prison. no wonder jail de always de hungry demna some people. parlour na u de call prison. no wonder jail de always de hungry dem
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by Skmoda360(m): 2:03pm On May 19, 2017
Deejay1000:
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Invited Friends To Have Sex With 15-Year-Old Daughter In Imo Arrested / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.