Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp (4364 Views)

If U Are Looking For Job, Please Never U Travel For A Job If U Know D Person / Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan / 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by FunnyDude(m): 4:54am On May 22, 2017
Dear Nairalnder, my fellow brothers and sisters, I'm a PCM ( prospective corps member) that was mobilized to Osun state for the one year mandatory Nysc program. Fortunately, I was in stream 1; but the sad part of it was that presently i'm zero financially to travel down to Osun-state orientation camp on Tuesday 23-05-2017. The truth is I have tried my humanly best but all to no avail that was why I resort in seeking for help from dear Nairalander. For further proof I'll upload my call-up letter for the benefit of doubt. Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by FunnyDude(m): 5:10am On May 22, 2017
Please I just need this help from anyone that can help me. I'll be grateful.
Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by Nobody: 6:23am On May 22, 2017
If you don't have fund to travel to NYSC camp, where do you intend to get fund to survive in NYSC camp? undecided

17 Likes

Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by FunnyDude(m): 7:05am On May 22, 2017
LastMumu:
If you don't have fund to travel to NYSC camp, where do you intend to get fund to survive in NYSC camp? undecided
I will survive just that I won't feel like big boy over there. I will eat camp food no matter how it is. Since I can survive my University days, I will definitely survive camp .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by oseka101(m): 7:10am On May 22, 2017
Simple don't go it's not compulsory......

2 Likes

Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by FunnyDude(m): 7:14am On May 22, 2017
oseka101:
Simple don't go it's not compulsory......
After everything I've invested in it both my time, energy you said I shouldn't go? Its unfair.

2 Likes

Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by Nobody: 8:20am On May 22, 2017
God will provide my dear, leave people with their motor mouth

2 Likes

Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by izzou(m): 8:42am On May 22, 2017
Sincerely I feel your pain.

But coming online for financial help,especially nairaland will do you no good

People are becoming more careful especially on faceless forums because of scammers, and this makes both the innocent and truthful situations to suffer too. You can't really blame them.

I advise you talk to friends, family,coursemates, neighbors, church members, mosque members, imams,pastors,etc.

There must be people out there that can help apart from nairaland.

12 Likes

Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by FunnyDude(m): 9:00am On May 22, 2017
izzou:
Sincerely I feel your pain.

But coming online for financial help,especially nairaland will do you no good

People are becoming more careful especially on faceless forums because of scammers, and this makes both the innocent and truthful situations to suffer too. You can't really blame them.

I advise you talk to friends, family,coursemates, neighbors, church members, mosque members, imams,pastors,etc.

There must be people out there that can help apart from nairaland.
Thanks Sir, I really appreciate u for the encouragement.
Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by FunnyDude(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2017
goonerette:
God will provide my dear, leave people with their motor mouth
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by Screwface(m): 9:10am On May 22, 2017
Post your call-up letter.

2 Likes

Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by GodnGold: 9:17am On May 22, 2017
Post your call up letter,

4 Likes

Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:23am On May 22, 2017
Provide proofs to ensure you are lying and I will help you, name of your account details should be same name on the call up. And I will like to see a screen shot of your zero balance to be sure I'm helping someone truly in Need. You can What's app me, number is on my signature

22 Likes

Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by kilojoDesigns: 9:24am On May 22, 2017
Chai see format. Anyway if you are legit God will provide.
Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by virtual3xpert: 9:53am On May 22, 2017
This is your second thread on this same issue. You were asked to upload your call up letter but you haven't done so. This is a screenshot of your post this morning on a sports betting thread claiming to be at Nysc camp in Northern Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by FunnyDude(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2017
thefunclubenterprise:
Provide proofs to ensure you are lying and I will help you, name of your account details should be same name on the call up. And I will like to see a screen shot of your zero balance to be sure I'm helping someone truly in Need. You can What's app me, number is on my signature
OK . i'll chat u up write now providing all the details u asked for.
Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by Icecream4U(m): 9:58am On May 22, 2017
FunnyDude:
Dear Nairalnder, my fellow brothers and sisters, I'm a PCM ( prospective corps member) that was mobilized to Osun state for the one year mandatory Nysc program. Fortunately, I was in stream 1; but the sad part of it was that presently i'm zero financially to travel down to Osun-state orientation camp on Tuesday 23-05-2017. The truth is I have tried my humanly best but all to no avail that was why I resort in seeking for help from dear Nairalander. For further proof I'll upload my call-up letter for the benefit of doubt. Thanks and God bless you all.
so, how did you get the money to finance your education till graduation? Abi, you no dey pay school fees, buy books and food, till you graduate?

1 Like

Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by zinachidi(m): 10:01am On May 22, 2017
thefunclubenterprise:
lol see terms & conditions na... gringrin

1 Like

Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by FunnyDude(m): 10:15am On May 22, 2017
Icecream4U:
so, how did you get the money to finance your education till graduation? Abi, you no dey pay school fees, buy books and food, till you graduate?
people are so cautious.Look at the way you're scrutinizing me. ok.!!About how I graduated that's a long story. And I'm sure people that went through such will understand better. As for fees and others I hussle my way through school. Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by FunnyDude(m): 10:22am On May 22, 2017
For security reason I'm afraid to post my callup here. You can WhatsApp me let me show you my callup letter, account details showing same name on the callup, green card. 08159127748

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by FunnyDude(m): 10:23am On May 22, 2017
kilojoDesigns:
Chai see format. Anyway if you are legit God will provide.
Amen..Thanks
Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by Icecream4U(m): 10:25am On May 22, 2017
FunnyDude:

people are so cautious.Look at the way you're scrutinizing me. ok.!!About how I graduated that's a long story. And I'm sure people that went through such will understand better. As for fees and others I hussle my way through school. Thanks anyway.
If that "hussle" can see you through school, it can also do same for your NYSC.

Don't change hussle bro. You won't get a dime from nairaland
Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by Nobody: 10:26am On May 22, 2017
haters, u only know about your situation and not others. just send what u wer asked to do and let d good Samaritan take it up from there. safe trip in advance jare
Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by FunnyDude(m): 10:31am On May 22, 2017
Icecream4U:
If that "hussle" can see you through school, it can also do same for your NYSC.

Don't change hussle bro. You won't get a dime from nairaland
I know sir..But camp begins tomorrow that was why. Normally I do hussle all these while but the funds has been used for camp preparation
Thanks.
Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by izzou(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2017
virtual3xpert:
This is your second thread on this same issue. You were asked to upload your call up letter but you haven't done so. This is a screenshot of your post this morning on a sports betting thread claiming to be at Nysc camp in Northern Nigeria.

Lol

He was posted to Osun state but he is currently in a camp in Northern Nigeria and Is looking for a bet9ja shop

Wonderful

Maybe he works in the Mammy market in the Northern nigerian camp

grin

19 Likes

Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by FunnyDude(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2017
izzou:

Lol

He was posted to Osun state but he is currently in a camp in Northern Nigeria and Is looking for a bet9ja shop

Wonderful

Maybe he works in the Mammy market in the Northern nigerian camp

grin
Sir, in the sport section u know everyone is funny with different terminologies like E.g Village things and Far Village ....
You can't cos of that to conclude on me.
Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by Icecream4U(m): 11:14am On May 22, 2017
FunnyDude:

Sir, in the sport section u know everyone is funny with different terminologies like E.g Village things and Far Village ....
You can't cos of that to conclude on me.
I have concluded on you bro.

God go provide sha. FunnyDude, Say Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by femo122: 11:21am On May 22, 2017
Scam

6 Likes

Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by cc150615(f): 11:23am On May 22, 2017
virtual3xpert:
Busted

9 Likes

Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by hoover420: 11:55am On May 22, 2017
Upload your call up letter if you are really serious about getting help!

NB: I have a thousand naira to spare if you can upload it for all to see... Shikena

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by FunnyDude(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2017
femo122:
Scam
I have never scam anyone and I won't. If not for condition I won't come here to seek help for you to call me a scam.
Now I know truly that No one is ready to give a helping hand.
Thanks anyway
Re: Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp by FunnyDude(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2017
hoover420:
Upload your call up letter if you are really serious about getting help!

NB: I have a thousand naira to spare if you can upload it for all to see... Shikena
Contact me sir on whatsapp 08159127748 let me show you. My security is important here sir.

(1) (2)

F G Fertilizer Subsidy Grant 2021/ Apply Now / Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out / Seadrill Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.