Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,666 members, 7,834,206 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots (13281 Views)

Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine / Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine / Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by mohawkchic(f): 2:54am On Jan 17, 2010
~Rhianna Covers W Magazine~

Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by mohawkchic(f): 2:57am On Jan 17, 2010
~Jennifer Lopez covers Elle Magazine

~Jennifer Hawkins in Marie Claire Australia

~Natalie Portman covers Elle UK
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by bluespice(f): 3:02am On Jan 17, 2010
seen gaubrey sidibe's spread on V
along with dakota fanning?
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by mohawkchic(f): 3:11am On Jan 17, 2010
~No. . i've got a tab open searching for Recent ones. . . I'll see if i can find it. . .
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by chika98: 3:22am On Jan 17, 2010
Garner's cover for W January 2010

Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by bluespice(f): 3:42am On Jan 17, 2010

Gaudbrey sidibe on V 'size issue' issue 63
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by bluespice(f): 3:44am On Jan 17, 2010

Dakota Fanning on V magazine starring along side Gaubrey sidibe on the 'size issue'
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by chika98: 3:50am On Jan 17, 2010
Dakota just grew up like over night! Surprises me really
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by bluespice(f): 3:53am On Jan 17, 2010
naw it's the hair and make-up
she still looks 15 without make-up
saw a picture of her leaving the gym some days back she looked very normal even wearing glasses tongue

that said,

these pictures are also from the V size issue
i love most of the pictures cos the women are just beautiful
(no skinny hating here)

(sorry mhc i know it's not a cover)
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by chika98: 3:54am On Jan 17, 2010
I know it's make up but generally speaking she grew up pretty fast. I just remember her from "I am Sam" grin

I've seen those photos of the plus size models. They both look good
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by bluespice(f): 4:09am On Jan 17, 2010
you're right tho,
i guess she's one of them kids that spring up like weeds smiley
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by mohawkchic(f): 4:13am On Jan 17, 2010
bluespice:

(sorry mhc i know it's not a cover)

~It's a photo shoot spread in a mag tho. . it all goes. . .
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by mohawkchic(f): 4:09am On Jan 21, 2010
~Ciara is still showing off her high-fashion steez, posing in a photo shoot for L’Officiel magazine.

~This month, Kim Kardashian gets super sexy for the camera in Ocean Drive magazine. In her interview, she talks about the family business and her love of fashion.

~Supermodel Liya Kebede is featured in an edgy photo spread for Elle Italy magazine’s February issue.

~Teairra Mari and Teyana Taylor.  Their sassy, glam cover for the “Rock & Romance Issue.”

~Zoe Kravitz is featured as one of Vanity Fair’s “Up and Coming Hollywood Starlets” to look out for. She is currently working on starring roles in three upcoming movies.

~Jennifer Lopez graces the cover of the February issue of Elle magazine. She talks about her musical hubby, Marc Anthony, and reveals what she wants next in her career.

Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by mohawkchic(f): 4:43am On Jan 21, 2010
~The R&B beauty graces the recent cover of Jet magazine. The singer opens up about her likes and dislikes when it comes to men, and gives the fellas some pointers on how to approach her.

~Zoe Saldana, star of “Avatar,” was selected to be the newest face of Avon’s latest fragrance, Eternal Magic. The perfume, that takes inspiration from the rare flower Princess Monaco Rose, debuts in spring 2010.

~Beauty and fashion maven Kimora Lee, actor Djimon Hounsou and baby Kenzo cover Ebony magazine. The lovely couple, whose relationship was sealed during a commitment ceremony, speaks on their marriage and growing family.

~Meagan Good teamed up with celebrity stylist Mr. Bradshaw to do a sizzling photo shoot for Krave magazine. Inside, she reveals her next move and what movie role she craves the most.

~Hollywood’s new ‘It’ girl may just strike Oscar gold for her breakthrough role. The starlet puts her best face forward on the cover of V magazine and shares why she is “Precious.”

Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by ikamefa(f): 4:51am On Jan 21, 2010
was enjoying efri thing till my eyes nack precious sidibe

wetin do am?

somebody fart for her mouth? " grin "

why must her mouth be crooked like that? cheesy cheesy
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by mohawkchic(f): 4:55am On Jan 21, 2010

~I like that she wasnt "Trying" to do anything Sexy. . .I like the pic!
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by oyinda3(f): 4:56am On Jan 21, 2010
me likey
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by iice(f): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2010
ikamefa:

wetin do am?

You no go kill me you hear? grin grin

Must try that eternal Magic perfume.
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by mukina2: 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2010
ikamefa:

wetin do am?

grin grin grin grin grin
ika ohh lol
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by mamagee3(f): 1:13am On Jan 26, 2010
Why is precious on the front cover of a magazine?
Are they now encouraging people to be overweight
?
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by Sissy3(f): 8:08am On Jan 26, 2010
mama-gee:

Why is precious on the front cover of a magazine?
Are they now encouraging people to be overweight
?

no theyre encouraging people to love WHO they are. and to make people aware of the many beauties a woman embodies, the different perceptive on beauty and the appreciation of it.

remember not every woman has the size zero genes. and being big doesnt mean, they show hide/live in a cage. as you might have guessed skinniness doesnt  equal healthy.

big girls needs love and the flashing lights of the camera too.
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by Pogistega(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2010
I totally agree with you.
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by mohawkchic(f): 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2010
~Essence magazine adds a little eye candy to the February issue with the “Black Men, Love & Relationships Issue.” Reggie Bush is featured on the cover as one of the magazine’s “Sexiest Men You’ve Ever Seen.”

~The sexy Janet Jackson graces the cover of Wonderland magazine. In the exclusive interview, she talks style and career.

~Jet magazine shows off their new cover with Trey Songz. The hip, new look will debut in the upcoming February 15 issue.

~Serena Williams spices up the pages of Vibe magazine in a recent photo spread.

~“The Deep End” actor, Mehcad Brooks, is the hot face for Calvin Klein’s underwear collection, showing off his fit bod in a new ad campaign.

~Keri Hilson can be seen on the pages of OK! magazine. She shares her performance experience and her admiration for young teen singer Justin Bieber.

~Jay-Z is featured on the cover of Sweden’s Kingsize magazine. The rapper opens up about marriage and his hopes of starting a family.

~Miss Virginia Caressa Cameron is the new Miss America. Along with the crown, the 22-year-old broadcast journalism student also received a $50,000 scholarship. Congrats to her!

Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by mohawkchic(f): 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2010
~Beyoncè is featured in the February issue of Allure magazine. In the article, the singer shares her makeup and beauty secrets. The issue hits newsstands January 26.

~Janet Jackson gets fierce for the upcoming cover of Gotham magazine. In her interview, she talks about a new year, a new book in the works and a hot new album.

~Melanie Fiona recently did a sassy fashion spread for The Source magazine. The singer was just nominated for a Grammy Award for her hit single, “It Kills Me,” and she is preparing to go on tour with Alicia Keys.

~Tatyana Ali is becoming a popular topic these days. Featured on Mamimagazine.com, the “Buppies” star and creator talks about her flourishing career and starring role in the new TV One sitcom, “Love That Girl!”

~Here is another fiercely fabulous photo from Kontrol magazine’s “Rock & Romance” issue. Check out the website to get a preview of the hot interview featuring Teyana Taylor.

~Here is another glamorous photo of “The Romantic” Teairra Mari for Kontrol’s “Rock & Romance” issue. Get more of Ms. Mari on the magazine’s website.

~R&B singer Olivia is making her way back to the music scene and is featured in the current issue of City Scenes magazine. In her interview, she talks about her life, career and music.

~Kelly Rowland teamed up with photographer Derek Blanks for her Alter Ego photo shoot. She portrays the WWII icon, “Rosie the Riveter,” opposite the “Pin-Up Girl.”
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by ikamefa(f): 5:20am On Feb 08, 2010
yum! lovely pixs kiss
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by shilling(f): 7:21am On Feb 08, 2010
wow, gr8 post, gorgeous photos.

Love Jennifer Garner.
Only if Serena looked even close to how she looks on that cover.
It's been ages since I saw Olivia.
Reggie Bush is so fyyyyyyyyn, lucky KK - Saints won the Super Bowl, hope he proposes real fast.

All in all, everyone looks FAB.
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by mohawkchic(f): 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2010
~Alicia Keys graces the cover of the “Spring Preview Issue” of Gotham magazine.

~Sade “lets her hair down” in Essence’s April issue. She opens up to the magazine about her personal life and her new album, which is in stores now.

~Zoe Saldana poses for one of three covers for the April issue of Glamour magazine. In her interview, she shares her thoughts on her fast-changing career.

~Actor Laz Alonso is featured on the new cover of Jet magazine. The “Avatar” co-star talks about his career and what’s next.

~Lisa Raye graces the cover of Today’s Black Woman. In the magazine, she dishes on her upcoming reality show.

~Model Rose Cordero is featured on the cover of French Vogue magazine. The 18-year-old beauty from the Dominican Republic is the first Black model to cover the magazine since Liya Kebede in 2002.

~Actress Tatyana Ali is featured in Krave magazine. In the feature, readers learn all about her growing career and upcoming album, "The Light."

~Drake gets clean-cut for the pages of GQ magazine. The spread features men’s dress-shirt tips and tidbits on the Young Money star.

~Zoe Kravitz talks fashion with In Style magazine. She breaks down her personal style and the inspiration behind it.

~Young Money diva Nicki Minaj graces the cover of Fader magazine’s “Spring Style Issue.”

~Paula Patton can be seen on the cover of the March issue of Women’s Health. Inside, she gets personal about growing up and her role in “Precious.”

~Pharrell Williams shows off the new collection for his Billionaire Boys Club/Ice Cream clothing line in the Japanese online magazine, Honeyee. The “Classic Americana” items are part of his Spring/Summer collection.
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by chika98: 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2010
MHC abeg buzz me up you hear
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by ayettymama(f): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2010
ciaras shots climb over and trample the rest!!!!

they are ABSOLUTELY BANGING!!!!!

INSPIRATION!!!!
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by mamagee3(f): 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2010
mohawkchic:

~Young Money diva Nicki Minaj graces the cover of Fader magazine’s “Spring Style Issue.”

She really does look like a Barbie.
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by iice(f): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2010

Awesome suit cheesy
Re: ~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots by maedan(f): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2010
Wow! All the black covers are fantastic. I'm happy to see Tatanya Ali, too! Loved her last album to bits, and was beginning to wonder what happened to her. Last time I saw her, she was in Jamie Foxx's Blame It video. Fine young lady who can sing, act and model. Blessed grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Amazing 3D Tattoos For 2013! / 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! / "black Is Beautiful" Black Fashion Models Who Are Making It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.