Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (313519 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 12:27am On May 02
Consequences serve as the aftermath of rule-breaking; therefore, individuals who engage in such behavior should accept the outcomes without objection.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 10:15am On May 02
Objection my Lord! He should be jailed! He broke the rules of the game.

Objection overuled!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 11:58am On May 02
Overruled? Can you explain why you don't seem bothered by rule-breakers, or is there a chance you are involved in similar misconduct yourself?
Stop it joor.
Stop supporting bad things jare.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 4:11pm On May 02
‘Jarè’ is a Yoruba word. BTW,I make rules so I can break them .
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 6:38pm On May 02
Them Neva know wat agwan! Oh dear! indomie generation wud never know what I jus typed.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by boomcity009(m): 9:49pm On May 02
Typed. Typed. Typed... an an.. What's wrong with my phone key pad
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 9:56pm On May 02
Pad prices seem to keep climbing higher and higher. It's frustrating how expensive sanitary pads have become. How are the poor/less fortunate supposed to cope with this?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by boomcity009(m): 11:47pm On May 02
This country Dan tire me.. imagine fuel of 170 naira few years ago Dan turn 1k at Tinubu regime..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 10:34am On May 03
Regime changes can bring new opportunities, so let's hope for the best from the government's fresh perspectives and initiatives.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 5:06pm On May 03
Initiatives should be shared at this point in life. Don’t sleep.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lawag3: 8:13pm On May 03
Sleep they say is semi - death.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 9:50pm On May 03
Death, where is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?" The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 9:57pm On May 03
Christ is my savior.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 10:49am On May 05
Savior of the world , saviour of my soul. Is it savior or saviour ? omo!!! potato ×photato , make i no dey correct my helper.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 1:58pm On May 05
Helper, comforter, saviour, and an amazing friend... I truly adore dis Man of Galilee.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 5:41pm On May 05
Galilee, nestled in northern Israel, is fascinating for its rich historical and cultural significance, boasting biblical sites and picturesque landscapes that have captivated travelers for centuries.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Eddysilver(m): 12:28am On May 06
Centuries, Millennia, years and years added to each other as time flows with an ever vibrant current. Past, present and future; mere cogs in the wheel of time's continuum.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 1:42pm On May 06
Continuum, could you indulge me and explain its meaning assuming I might already know it, and let's skip the google route and have a conversation instead.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 3:24pm On May 06
Instead of trying to make money ,go out and make money .
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 3:51pm On May 06
Money is the root of all evil... Doesn't he know that?....but if we no gain money... Wetin we gain?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 5:31pm On May 06
Gain money ineverything you do .
I saw thi above statement coming from a mile away.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 5:48pm On May 06
Away from the noise of the crowd, our hearts whispered secrets only we could understand..
Wetin I dey talk sef? Kilokanmi kan love. Mtsheeew.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 8:01pm On May 06
Mtsheeew is rongly spelt ma'am... It's mtcheew... Know how to spell your sighs properly.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 8:33pm On May 06
Properly ko, properly ni. Mtsheeew grin grin. I am in my house. Come and beat me. Besides, your rongly is missing a letter though "w".
Mtcheew again o.
Correction noted with thanks.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 7:38am On May 07
Thanks be to God almighty for a brand new day...I pray dis day be good.... Life don dey tire me small small... But as long as breathe dey, we move!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bennymohit: 11:12am On May 07
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMtEvgW7/

Here is something to laugh about

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 6:33pm On May 07
Move small,slow,like a snail but just make sure there’s a movement .
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 11:57am On May 08
Movement of Jah people.... Exodus! Indomie generation like afribabe no go sabi dis song
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 2:48am On May 09
Song preferences vary, but I don't really vibe to Bob Marley's music.
Instead of asking how old I am, you are doing langbalangba up and down.
Correct me if I am wrong though, but I would like to qualify the Indomie generation as comprising of those born in the late 1990s and onwards abi?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 10:00am On May 09
Abi she go google am ni.... How she take sabi? Langbalangba had me loling seriously... Lol... Chai! I think I broke a rib.... Lol... Langbalangba... Hahaha.. made me laff n forget my woes... Inshort make I end my sentence with langbalangba
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 3:13pm On May 09
Langbalangba by King Sunny Ade is a popular Juju music track..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 7:04pm On May 09
Track on- keep being on track.

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.