Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,915 members, 7,831,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card (73068 Views)

Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude / Photo Of Dammy Krane In A Private Jet, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by hadaydhollarpo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
UnknownT:
Grand Theft Auto
oti ooo.... Its Grand Theft Flight

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by Timijo(m): 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
It can only happen in Nigeria.
Anyway, today is my birthday, nairalanders show me some love.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by mich2012: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
DammyKrane for the girls...

Fake lifestyles here and there just to impress.
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by abescom: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
Danishguy:
Na them... Pathetic scammers

My first online purchase was a really bad experience, all thanks to the thieves from the west.

Seun please do something about this tribalism on nairaland. It is getting serious out of hand.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by dalaman: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
sisisioge:
That's the thing, when they steal...they spend the way the real owner will dare not! Whew! After stealing several millions, what has he got to show for it? Whew!

How is he different from all our politicians and thieving civil servants that happen to be our parents, relatives and friends?
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by dalaman: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
LordOfNaira:

E no go better for fake life. That is why I just like myself. I don't get carried away by showoffs on social media.

It is fraudsters like this one who would snap in a private jet and tag it "I am balling, na God!" and some Christian brothers and sisters will come and be saying "I tap into his blessings". Una go tap curses tire.

How is he different from all.these fake pastors and politicians that full everywhere in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by introvertme: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
mrkels:

Bro you are right o.
Everybody you mentioned here is a fraud star .
I swear . Confirmed . No be say person tell me
guy how u tay no? he use the formation for one of your guys?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by Stanleyville(m): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
Now I see why he's nt bn around d music scene all dis while...

He's bn too busy stealing!

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by iamord(m): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
sugarbelly:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5432889_re_jpeg77488dd00da49d0d94d921562c9f5e5c

see all the photos and video of him enjoying inside different private jets SEE PHOTOS & VIDEO

bossnation shuld be among dem ladies enjoying private jet w/ him grin
hushpuppi swaging gone wrong grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by ivolt: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Edopesin:
After Stealing Abroad They Will Now Come Back And Be Showing Off Their Stolen Things In Ewedu Land
see his cone head sef

Afonja

I don't expect the grand patron of cultists and prostitutes to comment on this thread.
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by LordOfNaira: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
dalaman:

How is he different from all.these fake pastors and politicians that full everywhere in Nigeria?

There is no difference, my brother.
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by ivolt: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
Andrewkinggg:

With this information you'll make a good career in inspectorship in Nigeria..

Hating on people getting money... if interpol gets them it's not the end of the world at least they are enjoying life and you've not come close to living one quarter of it...

Not everyone enjoys being a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by LordOfNaira: 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
sarutobie:

No mind them,and when one asks or questions their source dem go begin call you hater..hunger don wipe out common sense comot Nigerians head.

Na hunger true true. Once you talk wetin dem no like, dem go call you hater.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by piagetskinner(m): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
good for uuu
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by LeSulk(m): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
See how everybody is insulting him.
If he wasnt caught many here will be singing his praises and saying how "God don pick him call" and if anyone points out that he is living above his means that person will be branded a hater undecided

A man is very correct. Never believed all these their fake lives. Always told guys that drug trafficking and cyber fraud gave them most of their 'wealth'.
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by fashrola(m): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
AllTheWayUp:

grin cheesy grin

That noisemaker Abass Ramoni who calls himself HUSHPAPPI is the next to be arrested soon.

Interpol is already on Hushpappi's case, they will strike him at the right time.

After him, will be Young6ix.

Interpol and FBI are already on their trail.

Many of them will be extradited to USA this year from their various locations in Malaysia, South Africa and Nigeria.

Plus Olu maintain cheesy
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by 4everGrand(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
ANNOY:
So this is who we call "Celebrity". I pity our condition. They keep fooling us.

Fooling who? You choose to be fooled, bro.

It is nauseating to say the least, when one sees the youth of these days idolizing individuals they are supposed to turn their backs on. Here you have it, one of the numerous nefarious activities their 'role models' engage in.

The most annoying part is that some older individuals who one would suppose should be sensible have these delinquents as their role models also, it is a pirry, a real pirry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by PDPGuy: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
According to section 775.082(2)(e) of Florida's criminal code, Dammy Krane could, upon conviction, spend up to 5 years in prison.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0700-0799/0775/Sections/0775.082.html
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by Teegelop(f): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
Edopesin:
After Stealing Abroad They Will Now Come Back And Be Showing Off Their Stolen Things In Ewedu Land
see his cone head sef

Afonja
You can't comment without being biased? The said act is not only found among Yorubas but amidst all Nigerians. Be careful
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by freelanceojet01: 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
fake life shit!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
ANNOY:
So this is who we call "Celebrity". I pity our condition. They keep fooling us.
Actually, calling him a slay Prince should be ok
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by KingDixon(m): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
To u Dammy kraze "thou shalt not be deported,bailed but jailed...Behold i say unto ye Faleela shall rejoice with 2baba for the sturborn art maketh his way into prison" (CC :chp 6;10)
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Pepper Dem gang

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] Always Be Yourself.
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by isnovic(m): 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
Majority of these stars you see on TV and radios are into this and many more malfeasances.

The female are into high heeled prostitution or love peddling.

It is practically impossible to sustain their lavish lifestyle 24/7 without these side businesses.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by Topmaike007(m): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Na Waa oooh...
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by kushsy: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
But why ? smh..but why,
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by Hemhem7: 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
To all the Envious people wey dey talk rubbish abt those we God don bless ,,Yung6ix , baddyosha , hushpuppi, mompha , investor Bj .... Shey nah una papa money , make una better fins better job make u self find like how to make it in life , time is going , very soon Otedola pikin go send u commot for restaurant ...mumu dey abuse fortunate Gs

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by harmonychris(f): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Move over Efe, Dino, Buhari, Oge Okoye,May 29, EFCC, Babachir Lawal, Lai Mohammed and $43,000,000 we now have Dammy Krane to worry about.
did you also forget orlajumoke the breadseller. grin
Re: Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
harmonychris:
did you also forget orlajumoke the breadseller. grin

Ahhhhh moti gbagbé ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Undergoes Chin Surgery / Meet Khyara Nwokora: "Flavour's Body Gives Me Orgasm Without Sex" / Cameey Dies Of Hepatitis B (Nigerian Musician)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.