Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,074 members, 7,842,066 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Kebbi Male Corp Proposed To Her Love In Orientation Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kebbi Male Corp Proposed To Her Love In Orientation Camp (1247 Views)

Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp / What Could Make Corp Members To Be Sleeping Like This In Orientation Camp / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kebbi Male Corp Proposed To Her Love In Orientation Camp by SODEXSKI(m): 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Live frm Kebbi Nysc orientation camp...A male corp member jst proposed to a female corp member in front of d state coordinator,camp officials and fellow corp members. more update soon

Re: Kebbi Male Corp Proposed To Her Love In Orientation Camp by oluemmakay(m): 12:03am On Jun 07, 2017
Den go born soldier
Re: Kebbi Male Corp Proposed To Her Love In Orientation Camp by Xclusivegrin007(m): 12:10am On Jun 07, 2017
booked
Re: Kebbi Male Corp Proposed To Her Love In Orientation Camp by princefunmmy(m): 1:32am On Jun 07, 2017
tongue
Re: Kebbi Male Corp Proposed To Her Love In Orientation Camp by ennon92(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2017
Igba yen nko
Re: Kebbi Male Corp Proposed To Her Love In Orientation Camp by Agimor(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
If corper marry corper them go born worwor. Lolx that's the drills.
Re: Kebbi Male Corp Proposed To Her Love In Orientation Camp by kskpoundz(m): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
I just got to know from a source that 500k await any corper that got engaged in camp or during their NYSC period. If this is true, I see y lots of em are getting engaged based on arrangee things. What is our govt promoting ? Pls is anyone aware of the monetary reward?
Re: Kebbi Male Corp Proposed To Her Love In Orientation Camp by kuchikau1: 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
kskpoundz:
I just got to know from a source that 500k await any corper that got engaged in camp or during their NYSC period. If this is true, I see y lots of em are getting engaged based on arrangee things. What is our govt promoting ? Pls is anyone aware of the monetary reward?
dnt b deceived by dis govt.
Re: Kebbi Male Corp Proposed To Her Love In Orientation Camp by opethom(m): 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
kskpoundz:
Oga LIE Mohammed can lie for Africa

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2018 Batch A Group / I Need Enlightenment About The Forthcoming NYSC Batch C Mobilization. / 5 Signs Of Vitamin D Deficiency To Not Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.