Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,940 members, 7,852,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

Tension In Cross River Community As Herdsman Kills Farmer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Cross River Community As Herdsman Kills Farmer (991 Views)

80 Cameroonian Paramilitary Police Officers Invade Cross River Community / Nazeef Babaji Celebrates Sallah With Faggo Community As He Distributes Cloths / Obanliku: Cross River Community Where Wives Deny Husbands Sex For Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension In Cross River Community As Herdsman Kills Farmer by Candyrain(m): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2017
Unknown Fulani herdsman has allegedly stabbed a farmer to death in Yala local government area of Cross River state.

Following the tragic incident, residents teamed up to chase away the herdsman.

A resident, Pastor Emmanuel Ezama said the deceased farmer confronted the Fulani herdsman over the destruction of his farm land, adding that in return, “the Fulani herdsman stabbed him to death.”

In a retaliation, residents of the neighbouring town of Itigidi in Abi LGA, burnt houses and destroyed properties owned by the Fulani herdsmen, forcing them to evacuate Okpodon Community where they were settling.

When contacted on phone on Tuesday, the Police Public Relations Officer in the State, Irene Ugho said she was yet to be informed.

“I have not gotten that information, but I will find out”, she said‎.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/13/tension-cross-river-community-herdsman-kills-farmer/?opt=list_auto&app=h5_iflow&reco_id=c4a981ac-52cc-4c07-9a66-0fed919cd6cb&rs=mix&channel_id=10069901&uc_param_str=dnfrpfbivesscpgimibtbmntnijblaupdsoggdnw
Re: Tension In Cross River Community As Herdsman Kills Farmer by stephleena(f): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2017
October 1st,why are thou so far away??can't you come tomorrow??.. we are so sick,and tired of this nonesense, buhari's kinsmen, trying to reduce the population of the Southerners, by any means possible...

1 Like

Re: Tension In Cross River Community As Herdsman Kills Farmer by Candyrain(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2017
Wherever they are found, the trail of death follows

1 Like

Re: Tension In Cross River Community As Herdsman Kills Farmer by HiddenShadow: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2017
That is why I laugh when Afonjas say Ibibios aren't part of Biafra

Who wants to remain with Fulani people under the banner of One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tension In Cross River Community As Herdsman Kills Farmer by Prevho: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Real shit
Re: Tension In Cross River Community As Herdsman Kills Farmer by Desyner: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2017
For every 1 person BH kills, Herdsmen kill 2. Buhari has disappointed me. He doesn't deserve 2019 return.
Re: Tension In Cross River Community As Herdsman Kills Farmer by Desyner: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Other region want to go but not with you I guess. Get it?

1 Like

Re: Tension In Cross River Community As Herdsman Kills Farmer by HiddenShadow: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2017
Desyner:
Other region want to go but not with you I guess. Get it?

You think so

OK

Time will prove me right

1 Like

Re: Tension In Cross River Community As Herdsman Kills Farmer by akpamuomenka: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2017
HiddenShadow:

They say those things to revile the Igbos but in reality they knows the truth.
Re: Tension In Cross River Community As Herdsman Kills Farmer by jakandeola(m): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
October 1st,why are thou so far away??can't you come tomorrow??.. we are so sick,and tired of this nonesense, buhari's kinsmen, trying to reduce the population of the Southerners, by any means possible...
let de war start we see if u can fight
Re: Tension In Cross River Community As Herdsman Kills Farmer by Candyrain(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2017
jakandeola:
let de war start we see if u can fight

U well so? Fulani killed someone in CR and u are here looking for who to fight online. I ask again u sure say u well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Cross River Community As Herdsman Kills Farmer by jakandeola(m): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2017
Candyrain:

U well so? Fulani killed someone in CR and u are here looking for who to fight online. I ask again u sure say u well
did u see wat she blog
Re: Tension In Cross River Community As Herdsman Kills Farmer by Candyrain(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2017
jakandeola:
did u see wat she blog

Yes I did. Are u Buhari's kinsman? When did u, a yoruba man, start defending Fulanis?

She was referring to Fulanis who have been wrecking havoc and didn't call u. Except u want to tell us that u are Fulani using a Yoruba sobriquet.
Re: Tension In Cross River Community As Herdsman Kills Farmer by Princesaha: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2017
Candyrain:

Yes I did. Are u Buhari's kinsman? When did u, a yoruba man, start defending Fulanis?

She was referring to Fulanis who have been wrecking havoc and didn't call u. Except u want to tell us that u are Fulani using a Yoruba sobriquet.
My brother, If you know what is going on in Nairaland here and other online news media, you will pity for we Southerners. Many of these people you see are not Yorubas or even Niger-deltans like they sometimes claim. They are mostly Hausa/ Fulanis trying to divide the south. I know what I am telling you bro cos I have been here for too long. I do not wanna mention names but they know themselves.
Re: Tension In Cross River Community As Herdsman Kills Farmer by Candyrain(m): 11:08am On Jun 13, 2017
Princesaha:

My brother, If you know what is going on in Nairaland here and other online news media, you will pity for we Southerners. Many of these people you see are not Yorubas or even Niger-deltans like they sometimes claim. They are mostly Hausa/ Fulanis trying to divide the south. I know what I am telling you bro cos I have been here for too long. I do not wanna mention names but they know themselves.

U don't need to tell me, I know them bro
Re: Tension In Cross River Community As Herdsman Kills Farmer by EzeUche(m): 11:11am On Jun 13, 2017
And Nigerians would say Igbos are the problem in Nigeria and don't respect their hosts?

Nigerians can be very hypocritical

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Strange Dream Last Night "we have to act fast" / A 33year Old Barrack Obama Fellow For Nigeria President : What Are His Chances? / Two Things Stuck Out To Me On My Way Back To Toronto.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.