Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,564 members, 7,840,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) (1118 Views)

LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b) / FACTS ABOUT Guys!!!!!(exclusively Baby(red:b)...) / Ladies Is This True?(exclusively Baby(red::b)..) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) by Martin0(m): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
SINGLES AND MARRIED CONFERENCE QUESTIONS During the Singles and Married conference 2017, there are some questions that were raise and I want you to partake in it. Question 1 Between husband and wife, who should be more richer?
Re: Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) by luckyz4rea(m): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
Martin0:
SINGLES AND MARRIED CONFERENCE QUESTIONS During the Singles and Married conference 2017, there are some questions that were raise and I want you to partake in it. Question 1 Between husband and wife, who should be more richer?
Nobody!
Re: Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) by Martin0(m): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
luckyz4rea:

Nobody!
you sure abt that?
Re: Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) by Daniel2289(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
The truth is bitter BUT good to say.
For me, I will choose the Man. Not because am a man. But because if I were a Woman, I would have also choose the Man.

Take it or leave it. This is my Opinion.

Oya question 2.
Re: Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) by Lionessza(f): 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Any of the two who has the skill to bring in the big bucks .
Re: Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) by Martin0(m): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
Daniel2289:
The truth is bitter BUT good to say.
For me, I will choose the Man. Not because am a man. But because if I were a Woman, I would have also choose the Man.

Take it or leave it. This is my Opinion.

Oya question 2.
what your reason ?
Re: Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) by Martin0(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lionessza:
Any of the two who has the skill to bring in the big bucks .
hmmm lionessza,I knew you will just stand on a neutral grand,well your idea is good.

1 Like

Re: Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) by Lionessza(f): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Martin0:
hmmm lionessza,I knew you will just stand on a neutral grand,well your idea is good.

The thing is I don't see why it should be a problem if either of the two brings in a lot of money . What matters should be that you will both enjoy it as long as it's not used to rule over the other partner.

Who do you think should be rich? And why?
Re: Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) by Martin0(m): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lionessza:

The thing is I don't see why it should be a problem if either of the two brings in a lot of money . What matters should be that you will both enjoy it as long as it's not used to rule over the other partner.

exactly now you speak out what am looking for,hmmmm but in this modern era it had to achiev that with using it to rule ya partner,is like an edge over him or her..am having a problem with it now,though the relationship has not yet been approved,but I have noticed she's used that as an edge over me,and it stands as a problem btw us,currentlycoz her past relationship hurt her from what I know and it involves what I have asked...basically if am to give opinion now I will say I don't want my partner to be richer than me coz it might change her thinking(Red:::::B)
Re: Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) by Martin0(m): 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lionessza:

on a normal grand but should be equally rich,but as at what I want now,based on it used against me now,I don't realy know sha,but I feel she's using it against now,so on this grand I will say my partner should not be richer than me!!!
Re: Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) by Lionessza(f): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
Martin0:
exactly now you speak out what am looking for,hmmmm but in this modern era it had to achiev that with using it to rule ya partner,is like an edge over him or her..am having a problem with it now,though the relationship has not yet been approved,but I have noticed she's used that as an edge over me,and it stands as a problem btw us,currentlycoz her past relationship hurt her from what I know and it involves what I have asked...basically if am to give opinion now I will say I don't want my partner to be richer than me coz it might change her thinking(Red:::::B)

What do you mean it's not yet "approved "?.

I hear what you are saying but then again this all falls back on the kind of person you marry or commit to. Firstly when you first date someone you look out for any controlling, disrespectful, undermining etc signs. If you find things that make you uncomfortable and you proceed to marriage or commitment overlooking these , then you're setting yourself up. What I'm saying is that her using money to control the relationship can't be something new, you chose to ignore the signs from the get go. Money doesn't change people , but it makes them show their true selves without being diplomatic about it. If she is still bitter from a past relationship then that means she shouldn't be in a new one.
Re: Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
I know feminist will flood these thread now to give a million reasons why the lady can or should be the richer one grin
But if you intend to live in an African society
Please for your own safety let your husband always appear like the richer one
Even if you as the (wife) lady is richer cool
Re: Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) by Martin0(m): 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lionessza:

What do you mean it's not yet "approved "?.

I hear what you are saying but then again this all falls back on the kind of person you marry or commit to. Firstly when you first date someone you look out for any controlling, disrespectful, undermining etc signs. If you find things that make you uncomfortable and you proceed to marriage or commitment overlooking these , then you're setting yourself up. What I'm saying is that her using money to control the relationship can't be something new, you chose to ignore the signs from the get go. Money doesn't change people , but it makes them show their true selves without being diplomatic about it. If she is still bitter from a past relationship then that means she shouldn't be in a new one.
hmmmm well am still standing and waitin patiently for her,what I mean by not approved is she has not accepted my relationship proposal
Re: Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) by Lionessza(f): 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Martin0:
hmmmm well am still standing and waitin patiently for her,what I mean by not approved is she has not accepted my relationship proposal

Ok then. I thought you guys were together already.
Re: Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) by Martin0(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Ok then. I thought you guys were together already.
well nop,for me I feel we are but in her part I don't realy know!!!

1 Like

Re: Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) by Lionessza(f): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
Martin0:
well nop,for me I feel we are but in her part I don't realy know!!!

Your story sounds confusing.
Re: Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) by Proudlyblack(f): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Both should have a good source of income but I prefer the man to be more rich
Re: Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) by Martin0(m): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Your story sounds confusing.
hmmmm that just it ooo dear,
Re: Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) by Lionessza(f): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
Martin0:
hmmmm that just it ooo dear,

Ok.
Re: Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) by Martin0(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Ok.
are you on FBK?or u can give me ur Email lemm pm
Re: Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) by Daniel2289(m): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
Martin0:
what your reason ?
U want to know Sir
Re: Singles And Married Conference Questions(red:b) by Martin0(m): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
Daniel2289:

U want to know Sir
yeah

(1) (Reply)

Arleck's Image / Loosing Words For Sex / Latest Romance Movies You Should Watch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.