Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Tyson Fury Challenge Anthony Joshua To A Fight, Says He's More Nigerian Than Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyson Fury Challenge Anthony Joshua To A Fight, Says He's More Nigerian Than Him (727 Views)

Video Of Naira Marley With Tyson Fury / Pretty Mike Exposes More Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyson Fury Challenge Anthony Joshua To A Fight, Says He's More Nigerian Than Him by neky2016: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
British professional boxer, Tyson Fury, has taken to Instagram to challenge heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua to a fight, claiming he's also more Nigerian than him.

He went further to disclose that he will fly the Nigerian flag when he fights with him. Here's his post and video

"@anthony_joshua boring hay! We see who is boring when U face me! A big bully is what you are u big dosser. Big femi your bully street name. I've seen your type many times. The man who can't speak his own mind, the plastic Nigerian I'm more Nigerian than you! I'll fly the flag for Nigeria when we fight. GYPSY MAN. Represents the world . Ali had words for a man like you, they were Uncle Tom."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/british-professional-boxer-tyson-fury-challenges-anthony-joshua-fight-says-nigerian.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Tyson Fury Challenge Anthony Joshua To A Fight, Says He's More Nigerian Than Him by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Papa sabi hin pikin.
Re: Tyson Fury Challenge Anthony Joshua To A Fight, Says He's More Nigerian Than Him by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tyson fury the clown..
He will win Joshua tho..
Re: Tyson Fury Challenge Anthony Joshua To A Fight, Says He's More Nigerian Than Him by Ajewealth123(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
How can this ikuikui be a nigerian? I am not understanding.
He wants to use his bone to spoil the meat of Anthony joshua
Re: Tyson Fury Challenge Anthony Joshua To A Fight, Says He's More Nigerian Than Him by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Tyson fury the clown..
He will win Joshua tho..
You don talk for your mind oooo?

Re: Tyson Fury Challenge Anthony Joshua To A Fight, Says He's More Nigerian Than Him by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
You don talk for your mind oooo?
Fury boxes with unconventional methods, and can last longer than Joshua.
He is more defensive than Joshua.
More Height.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Court Throws Out Emeka Rising For Owing 5 Years Rent / (PHOTO) Check Out This Drawn Image Of Nnamdi Kanu Trending Online / My Husband Was A Serial Cheater But When I Cheated Once, He Filled For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.