Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

"Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry (17818 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim / Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by tosin400: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe’s estranged hostellier husband Lanre Gentry hails her, tells Nigerians that she’s is just using her domestic violence claim to make money.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/29/shes-is-just-using-her-domestic-violence-claim-to-make-money-actress-mercy-aigbe-estranged-husband/

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by Kobicove(m): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
I'm not in support of domestic violence but we already know she's blowing the matter out of proportion undecided

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Wetin we know Mercy Aigbe for ?
No be actress she be ?
Which one kon be wantin-wantin ?
You fit swear say you no beat am ?
Den force you marry an ?
Ogbeni Gentry !

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by okonja(m): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
That is a nice marketing strategy grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by KKKWHITE(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
No bruises Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by NwaAmaikpe: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
shocked

Nice one Lanre, I concur...

But you won't believe the battery and domestic violence your disjointed grammar has done to me.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by IJOBA2: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
MERCY OLOSHO GENTRY

5 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by FemiEddy(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tonto and Churchill, Mercy Aigbe and ex Hubby, we tired already, u guys should just stop disturbing us , wetin sef, next thing will be Churchill reveals tonto shrine, we fed up mehn! Not interested, no fuc.ks given

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by nsesam(m): 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Someone among the two of them is deceiving Nigerian.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by kinkybunny(f): 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
sad
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by Oyindidi(f): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
This man English tire me grin

16 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by itiswellandwell: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by Chiefpriest1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lol. But this man no go school at all?

Anyway, while I am totally against domestic violence, I also think Mercy should apply the brakes on this whole drama.

Has anybody seen that picture where she inserted cotton wool into her ears , nose and mouth like ...

That picture scares the sh*t out of me every time.

You see why you should treat your partner well. When the drama starts, you will start asking yourself questions like " ha, abi the matter pass like this? " Ask Tonto Dikeh's ex if you doubt me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by StarPlayer: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
Some women are foolish sha
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by NairalandCS(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
This has already been established.

Small time now you go hear:

Donate for fight against domestic violence against women.

5 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by CheezyCharles(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
e don no be today ...Rihanna did same to Chris Brown,selena gomez did same to justin (tho not domestic violence related sha). Women are wonderful entrepreneurs

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by Themainchick11(f): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
lol
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by Ogashub(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by ewosk: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin grin grin

Yeyebrities...Abeg enough of all these Tonto Decay and Mercy Aigbe posts na
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by dee02(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lanre Gentry, you are a disgrace to the human race for laying hands on a woman like that..... Cant even put together a grammatical blunder free sentence!

As for Mercy Aigbe, some of us know you well... Your ways are dirty! Enough now and let us rest!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by yemmight(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
For only those that can fall for her tricks.

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by ThinkWISELY(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
NIGERIA WAY OF SENDING AN ERRAND!!! BIG BRO: Go and buy me bathing Soap. If Lux na N70 buy am, but if Lux no dey, buy Joy soap. If Lux dey, but dem dey sell am N80 and Joy soap na N70, buy Joy soap. But if Joy and Lux na N80, buy Lux soap. If the two soaps no dey, buy anyone wey gud wey be N70 . ME: Abeg, wetin u wan really buy?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by kocvalour(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
this people again?

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by UpLoaded: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
No more news.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by distilledwalex(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one Lanre, I concur...

But you won't believe the battery and domestic violence your disjointed grammar has done to me.
Typical of Afonja na grin
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by iswallker(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
what is "joust"?

her and self are one word. "herself" not "her self"

these celebrities just want fame and money, otherwise they would not be married to men that cant make a correct sentence in English...

wonder why they cant hire someone to take care of their social media handles.... undecided
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by oake(m): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
And the drama continues ... both husband and wife are shameless people.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by joenor(m): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
if he good continue Mercy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogenna Walter Ekwubiri Takes Relief Materials To Abuja Widows To Mark Birthday / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contest Holds June 25 / Toke Makinwa's ‘On Becoming’ Book Launch (Official Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.