Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) (41858 Views)

Peks Ikeji With Nnamdi Azikwe Sister In London (Photos) / Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by BTT(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2017
jboy73:

Goat.... Why can't u just use Google?
He's into cargo shipping business
He's into oil and gas business
and he's also into real estate business, how can these businesses be called illegal .

Not everyone living large is a criminal.... If he was a criminal... They could have been accusations labeled against him through out the years.

Who is this first vomit of a leprous gnome? Did you attend a fish school? The capacity of your understanding betrays the genuineness of the funds that paid your tuition

Arrgh! I asked an innocent question and expect someone who truly knows to respond, or at least, move on. You were not under any compulsion to respond to my post.

Not everyone is full of bile and guile. My question was genuine. See how you scratch your ulcerous scrotums with blades and nails to say he is not doing anything illegal. Who suggested that to you? Was that from my question too?

If you walk a little down your street, turn left, turn right, take some more walk, you will see a n@ked transformer. Hug it.

1 Like

Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2017
In as much I don't know who this emoney man is , this office does not look like a serious one , Dangote office don't even look like this, must they post everything online

1 Like

Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by tolexy123: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2017
Am sure these guys are still into drugs
Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2017
kolafolabi:
He is a business man right? It is well

Who you dey ask? If you ask us, na who we go ask? Lol

1 Like

Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by Baroba(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2017
SaulRazor:
That one of them hotel Apartments in London , anybody can rent one for vacation or work visit

I agree ,it looks like a hotel; I don't know many offices that look like this in the UK.

3 Likes

Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2017
BTT:

Who is this first vomit of a leprous gnome? Did you attend a fish school? The capacity of your understanding betrays the genuineness of the funds that paid your tuition

Arrgh! I asked an innocent question and expect someone who truly knows to respond, or at least, move on. You were not under any compulsion to respond to my post.

Not everyone is full of bile and guile. My question was genuine. See how you scratch your ulcerous scrotums with blades and nails to say he is not doing anything illegal. Who suggested that to you? Was that from my question too?

If you walk a little down your street, turn left, turn right, take some more walk, you will see a naked transformer. Hug it.
Didn't read ur long shhhit!! Wonder if the grammers are even spelt correctly.
A goat bro!!! That's wah u are.
Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by Konami94: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2017
mostHandsome01:
its funny how people accuse people of doing illegal business when they just cant take out time to search about what they do.

His cargo shipping business
His oil and gas business
and his real estate company, how can these businesses be called illegal .
You think its 1m naira they use to start those kind of business? Someone who came from a very poor background?
If you are not an inventor like Gates, Jobs or Zuckerberg, you simply cannot start from the very bottom and make billions overnight. He might probably be one of the few who started illegal stuffs, but was smart enough to take the money to do something better. That's something that mumu Evans guy couldn't do.

1 Like

Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2017
Ogashub:

So you had to call your father a goat just to prove a point and defend someone you don't know Thunder will strike you dead if you ever quote me to spew trash idiot.... Am free to make my comments here make urs too and don't ever try dis nonsense with me ugly cow
Dis is what you'll keep receiving if u keep posting trash!!
Will click the follow button now
Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by Muzanga(f): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2017
scribble:

Who said i am beefing

Are you learning impaired
coming from someone who is brain impaired. Mugu
Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by BTT(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2017
jboy73:

Didn't read ur long shhhit!! Wonder if the grammers are even spelt correctly.
A goat bro!!! That's wah u are.

I shall stoop no further to your experienced idiocy level.
Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by Konami94: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2017
jboy73:

and he's also into real estate business, how can these businesses be called illegal .

Not everyone living large is a criminal.... If he was a criminal... They could have been accusations labeled against him through out the years.
You think its 1m naira they use to start those kind of business? Someone who came from a very poor background? If you are not an inventor like Gates, Jobs or Zuckerberg, you simply cannot start from the very bottom and make billions overnight. He might probably be one of the few who started illegal stuffs, but was smart enough to take the money to do something better.
It's just like our politicians who steal our money, and use it to start their own legitimate business. I'm not saying for sure that he's into fraud or drugs, but more often than not, people like him and hushpuppi have skeletons in their cupboards.

1 Like

Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Impressive,

This money ritualist cum credit-card fraudster cum record label owner is really trying hard at laundering his image.

Dude, before E-mobey went into whatever business you know him with, he was already a big freight agent in clearing and forwarding agent. This guy was already clearing shiploads of containers before people knew of him.
Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by kernel505: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Impressive,

This money ritualist cum credit-card fraudster cum record label owner is really trying hard at laundering his image.

Low esteem is your problem. How can you start calling a man names, when there are no evidence to prove your vain imaginations.

#Poverty fall on you
#EFCCInvestigateYourPoverty
Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by shadrach77: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2017
Illiteracy is a disease. How can anyone call this hotel room an office? cry

1 Like

Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by belindar: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2017
Liars, Give the address of the office . I will be there in 20mins to confirm. Even Give me the address, I will get a proper check from borough in Uk detailing the owner of the house, the tenant and all other necessary informations. You think Uk is Nigeria where you don't have records. I will get all the necessary documents he used n obtaining the property if its true. Myopic Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by RapportNaija(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Shey E money cannot have money in peace ni?
Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
mostHandsome01:
its funny how people accuse people of doing illegal business when they just cant take out time to search about what they do.

His oil and gas business
and his real estate company, how can these businesses be called illegal
So how did he get the capital to start those capital intensive businesses?
Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by Jackipapa: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
E-money is no more expensive but EXPANSIVE, na wah ooooooooooo!
Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by Pharrel22(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Expansive office, taah.... is did not the place he use to keep is ELUBO'S..
Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oh i see....
thank God for his life what are you doing?...
jboy73:

Selling ur Grandpa kidney.

Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Impressive,

Is as if u read my mind,is he the first and only record label owner,i believe he is among the developer,he has taken his development to london,hope he didnt meet his water loo anytime soon.
Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by Pearstep: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ogashub:
London office of which business exactly??

When a lot of tensions and questioning has been made about what kind of businesses he transacts in His London office he will run to maybe a zoo this time to take pictures and claim he sells wild animals just as he went to apapa ports to snap with containers to prove a stupid point

this one funny me.....bro you wicked o
Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
He could be another Evans
Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by adellam16(f): 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
badassProdigy:
According to music executive, Ubi Franklin, he took these photos inside the expansive office of E-Money in London.

See more photos below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/check-out-e-money-expansive-office-in.html?m=1
pls o what do guys gain, snapping n loading their properties on social media, d wen going out carries body guards about, n u guys bringing such news on NL, r dey dashing u money?
Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
mostHandsome01:

His oil and gas business
everybody involved in illegal and bloody stuffs invest all those you mentioned above. every ritualist has a big business,Pablo Escobar was one of the biggest real estate business man in Medelin. what people are asking is how one he became that wealthy overnight and he was so poor in 2007. he should explain how he became rich overnight so that was so they can do d same,instead of flaunting.
Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
mostHandsome01:

His oil and gas business
everybody involved in illegal and bloody stuffs invest all those you mentioned above. every ritualist has a big business,Pablo Escobar was one of the biggest real estate business man in Medelin. what people are asking is how one he became that wealthy overnight and he was so poor in 2007. he should explain how he became rich overnight so that was so they can do d same,instead of flaunting. Evans was also a spare part dealer and also involved in real estate,so you're now saying yes legit cos he has all of those
Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by NLProblemChild(m): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Ok see money leme call papikush to come and see. Emoney grin cheesy
mynd41 don ban am
Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by PureMe01: 12:23am On Jul 05, 2017
DrChatNuff:
....So sitting behind someone's desk means thats his office....FAKE news..
so seeing this post i just read means u are d one who typed it??...fake comment!!!
Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by PureMe01: 12:25am On Jul 05, 2017
after all these ur copy and paste grammar,who u help last last
BTT:

If you walk a little down your street, turn left, turn right, take some more walk, you will see a naked transformer. Hug it.
Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by PureMe01: 12:29am On Jul 05, 2017
shadrach77:
Illiteracy is a disease. How can anyone call this hotel room an office? cry
yes bro its really a disease...how can someone call a dullard like u a literatei just wonder oo
Re: E-money's Expansive Office In London (Photos) by BTT(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2017
PureMe01:
after all these ur copy and paste grammar,who u help last last

Copy and paste yours sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot With Students Of Shining Star School Kubwa, Abuja (Pics) / Olubodun Tayo Marcus Is Trophy Ambassador: How Linda Ikeji Messed Him To Glory / #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.