Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,839 members, 7,834,805 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far (45500 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 / Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by NothingDoMe: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2017
At the end of 2016, the general overseer of Omega Fire ministries Apostle Suleman gave a lot of shocking prophecies for 2017.

https://www.nairaland.com/3547019/apostle-sulemans-50-prophecies-2017

With half of the year already gone I cast my mind back to those prophecies and began to analyze those that I believe have happened, those ongoing, and those yet to happen.

Here's the list of the Prophecies :

1. I see terrorism on the increase.

2. Federal Government of Nigeria should not relax yet on Book Haram. It's a deception. Boko Haram has been eliminated on media severally. They are still very much active in real life.

3. Buhari to face impeachment threats. Ongoing calls for his removal

4. America and China to have major face-off

5. Crude Oil to flow in Northern Nigeria.

6. Abuja to experience major Fire explosion.

7. Donald Trump to face impeachment attempt as members of Congress will be divided on his style of leadership. Al green was the first congressman to call for Trump's impeachment in the house of reps.

8. I see an airplane that has Nigeria's logo (National Carrier)

9. Things will pick up a bit in Nigeria but hunger will persist.

10. I saw people crying over Bamanga Tukur

11. Buhari will be bereaved in 2017

12. Ecobank, Diamond, Fidelity, GTB to retrench staff.

13. President Buhari's health needs attention. No comment

14. 2017 budget will have crises. Seems to be a national event each year

15. More judges to be humiliated

16. MMM to dupe more Nigerians and I see court cases. Many still participate in the scheme and there has been a few court cases.

17. Dollar to exchange for N615. I know dollar got to N520 in the black market. Hopefully this has passed and it won't get to N615

18. Recession in Nigeria to become depression in 2017.

19. MTN and GLO to face hardship. The hardship also reached Etisalat

20. A former First Lady of Nigeria needs prayers over her health.

21. Forces in Aso Rock planning to poison current First Lady (Aisha Buhari)

22. I saw huge number of Chibok girls released; some of them with kids. A huge number of the girls have already been released.

23. Nnamdi Kanu's detention to cause international crises. God is angry with Buhari for the continued detention. Nnamdi Kanu is now free on bail.

24. Donald Trump to favour Israel. American Embassy in Israel to be moved to Jerusalem. Trump has put this move on hold for now.

25. Liberian election: CONTINUITY

26. Ghana's new president to send many to jail.

27. Buhari and Senate to have crucial disagreement. Usually at each other's throats.

28. Nigeria's Budget will be delayed. Budget signed into law June 2017.

29. I see killings in Ekiti

30. EFCC to come after National Assembly members in Nigeria in a politically motivated arrests because of their refusal to confirm Magu. This is ongoing. They've still refused to confirm him and it's getting hotter.

31. I see kidnappers entering schools. Lagos Model College, Igbonla, Epe

32. Nigeria will lose a great man of God and the New Year is when the Nigerian government will fight the Church like never before.

33. Some terrorists will be arrested in Lagos. Evans?

34. Traditional Rulers indicted and arrested for corruption

35. Lufthansa, Dana air, Ghana Air, Aero Contractors; I see staff protests.

36. America to have financial crises.

37. A serving Cabinet Minister in Nigeria will die

38. Nigeria to secure foreign funds

39. Doctors will embark on strike in Nigeria. Lots of strike warnings and actual strikes in individual states.

40. A new Mega party in Nigeria will swallow up APC. APDA is the only party I've seen that made APC cry foul even before the match began. They cried over a logo. Let's watch as it unfolds.

41. I see a new leadership for the APC in Nigeria.

42. I see the DSS being taken to court. Several suits against the DSS

43.France, Spain, Russia to pray against train going off the rail.

44. I saw a huge school building collapse.

45. Nollywood to pray. They will get help but will lose two major people. The Yoruba movie industry too but prayer can avert it.

46. Fulani herdsmen again! Taraba, Benue, IMO and Jigawa state.

47. Kogi state to organize state prayers to avoid major deaths and natural disasters.

48. Edo state; major celebration but pray against road crashes.

49. I see presidents being removed in Africa, I see presidents being installed.

50. Two times, Nigeria’s vice president, Yemi Osinbajo, will face removal from office. They will alienate him and they will make attempts to remove him. But God will humble Buhari in 2017. This is already happening.

ENDS...

Please add any that you feel has manifested or is ongoing. Thanks.

25 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by directorXixXICK(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2017
Hmmm,he didn't say anything abt buharism..issorrit......FTC d first time this week....thanks to cc lalasticlala...alert received

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by okosodo: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2017
The guy tried

22 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by pBuhari(f): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2017
This is serious

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 09, 2017
I can look at what's going on in the country and predict the future.

Like now, I see the future of biafra shinning so bright and brighter with each passing day.

North Korea will launch more nuclear missiles

Buhari will not come back this month

CNN will post more fake News

FFK and fayose will blast Buhari and apc this month

Lalasticlala will carry snake to front page with speed of light

Tonto dike will say rubbish about her husband just to attract cheap attention

Oya clap for me cheesy

157 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by Epositive(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2017
well-calculated predictions... baba na just 10 odds i need cheesy

57 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 09, 2017
The fraudsters keep guessing outcomes each year. Rubbish!

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by ITbomb(m): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2017
Evans is not a terrorist

Before you misquote me like you misquote GEJ

Evans is a kidnapper not technically a terrorist
Before you quote me consider this.

Legally speaking, under which law can Evans be charged to court?
kidnapping, armed robbery etc charges can be brought but never under Terrorism law

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by LordCenturion(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2017
Useless shameless fraudster, everyone knows that boko haram issue isn't over.shey nah today bank they retrench people?,dollar to naira never reach #600, no be today Buhari they sick, werey somebody

Here is my prophecy.

1. I saw 50 people in this forum that ate rice this morning.

2. Buhari will refuse to come home this month.

3. PDP will represent ondo in senate.

4. Romelu lukaku will wear Jersey number #9 for Manchester utd next season.

5. I see Premier league commence next month.

6. Rooney will sign for Everton this summer.

7. Another sets of boko haram will be arrested soon.

8. Lalasticlala will soon push a snake thread in front page.

9. Osinbajo will still be Nigerians acting president next month.

10. Osinbajo will not remove magu despite the pressure from senate..

11. Chelsea to loose more than 4 matches this season.

12. Ronaldo will not leave Madrid despite the tax fraud allegation against him.

This was revealed by Holy spiritz..

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by angelo5uk(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2017
These are just well calculated guess.
I wonder why people believe these crap..... I can do better than this

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by petenweke: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2017
What about your adulterous romance issue with Otobo. You didn't see how it will end?
Why don't you remove the log in your eye so you can see clearly.
Some of those predictions you made have already happened and happening.
So you are not seeing very well Apostle.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 09, 2017
Interesting read
Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by jaychubi: 11:31am On Jul 09, 2017
Lol dude have nt scored up to 50% time still dey sha

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by centboy123456(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2017
that a real man of God may God help us
Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by DaBillionnaire: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2017
Op Dnt b deceived by ds god f men, these ar occurences dt an ordinary Nigerian need to expect.

He's a Nigerian jst like u, he also knws hw Nigerian politics flow. So I bliv ur mor intelligent dn ds god f men instead f apweciating their so called prophecies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by arejibadz(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2017
hmmm
Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by easyfem(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2017
I'm xtian so I can't condemned the man of GOD ... Touch not my annoiting but to me 80% of d predictions isn't correct , forgive me Lord

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by DaBillionnaire: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2017
alphasperm:
c

C for cooler
Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by WHOcarex: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2017
Mtcheeeew
Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by mykel25(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2017
I like d "Buhari will be humbled in 2017" buh majority of this things are well calculated prophesies

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by babyfaceafrica: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2017
Just 25% correct.. So am not impressed

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by seunny4lif(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2017
Evans is not a terrorist
Point of correction

Russia and Germany trains goes off the track during winters almost every year and it's not new

11 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by idris4eva(m): 11:34am On Jul 09, 2017
Good guess work
Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by timawoku(m): 11:34am On Jul 09, 2017
ITbomb:
Evans is not a terrorist

Before you misquote me like you misquote GEJ

Evans is a kidnapper not technically a terrorist
so when he kidnaps his victims he dey carry them go Disney land shey?

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far by DaBillionnaire: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2017
easyfem:
I'm xtian so I can't condemned the man of GOD ... Touch not my annoiting but to me 80% of d predictions isn't correct , forgive me Lord

U wicked o grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MFM Members Pray To Quench Fire In A Burning Building (Pics, Video) / Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory / Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.