Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,109 members, 7,838,810 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system (4396 Views)

Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 / For Mikrotik Wireless, Hotspot Billing System, Wireless Networking And LAN / Mikrotik Wireless Hotspot Access Point With Usermanager Billing System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by kingsline: 9:44am On Feb 03, 2010
MikroTik RouterOS is the operating system of MikroTik Router BOARD hardware.It can also be installed on a PC and will turn it into a router with all the necessary features - hotspot gateway,firewall, bandwidth manager, wireless access point,

You can run it on the latest and greatest Intel motherboards.

RouterOS on routerboard has a multitude of supported network interfaces, including the latest 10 Gigabit ethernet cards,802.11a/b/g/n wireless cards and 3G modems.

MikroTik HotSpot Gateway enables providing of public network access for clients using wireless or wired network connections. The user will be presented a login screen when first opening his web browser. Once a login and password is provided, the user will be allowed internet access. This is ideal for hotel, school, airport, internet cafe or any other
public place where administration doesn’t have control over the user computer.

contact
kingslinenet@gmail.com
Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by kingsline: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2010
cool
Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by kingsline: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2010
call me for support or setup on mikrotik

Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by kingsline: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2010
wink
Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by kingsline: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2010
Call for mikrotik setup

Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by seighapaul(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2010
Kingsly how far? Long time, I guess you can't remember me. Straight to the point.

I run a small scale I.T. Consultancy Firm next to my neighbor that operates a Mini-Cybercafe of about Seven (7) Systems and currently on Visafone USB Broadband and a Starcomms Evdo as backup. Its not new when I see my neighbor customer's complaining and swearing always about their poor Pentium 3 systems and always hanging systems. Though the internet network (Visafone) is a little above average in terms of speed and reliability but their systems tends to worsen the situation.

Now my business plan.

I want to operate a wireless mini-cybercafe from my office where customers with their laptops (maximum of 5 customers at a time) can come in and surf with my existing CDMA USB Broadband and my laptop or desktop as the server and billing system. I want to make use of ticketing system as inbuilt Windows adHoc is insufficient for this task. I want a system that is less cumbersome and non-complicated, easier to setup and maintain without the installer's being always present. And MOST IMPORTANTLY less expensive as I am targeting just maximum of 5 users at a time.

Please let me know if you have such a software for this task. Also let me know what it takes in terms of cost and hardware and software involved.

Ezekiel Seigha
seighapaul1@yahoo.co.uk
Y!Chat: seighapaul1
Okokomaiko, Lagos
Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by kingsline: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2010
cool
Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by Boller: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2010
I couldn't get yur email here but as discussed on phone, give me the quote for six access points without cable to each other. my email bolaazeez@yahoo.com
Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by kingsline: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2010
wink
Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by kingsline: 2:32am On Oct 22, 2010
cool
Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by danieee(m): 9:03am On Oct 22, 2010
Hello Kingsley
Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by kollex003: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2010
I TRY YOUR NUMBER ON SATURDAY BUT YOU AREN'T PICKING THE CALL, SORRY FOR NOT MAKING IT UP TO SEE YOU PERSONALLY.

PLEASE WE NEED THIS URGENTLY.

QUOTATION FOR MIKROTIK ACCESSPOINT HOTSPOT
THAT CAN COVER 25KM

AND

THAT CAN COVER 7KM

debolabi@yahoo.com
Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by kollex003: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2010
SORRY:

up to 15 km for point-to-multipoint links
up to 25 km for point-to-point links

OR

up to 25 km for point-to-multipoint links
up to 70 km for point-to-point links

WITH MORE EXPLANATION

URGENTLY NEEDED
Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by kingsline: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2010
you can call now for the mikrotik setup 08029961149
Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by kingsline: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
kingslinenet@yahoo.com
Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by kingsline: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
kingsline:
MikroTik RouterOS is the operating system of MikroTik Router BOARD hardware.It can also be installed on a PC and will turn it into a router with all the necessary features - hotspot gateway,firewall, bandwidth manager, wireless access point,

RouterOS on routerboard has a multitude of supported network interfaces, including the latest 10 Gigabit ethernet cards,802.11a/b/g/n wireless cards and 3G modems.

MikroTik HotSpot Gateway enables providing of public network access for clients using wireless or wired network connections. The user will be presented a login screen when first opening his web browser. Once a login and password is provided, the user will be allowed internet access. This is ideal for hotel, school, airport, internet cafe or any other

Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by kingsline: 7:53am On Jan 18, 2016
comtacts 08037164642
Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by kingsline: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2016
kingsline:

Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by kingsline: 9:52am On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by kingsline: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2016

Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by kingsline: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
kingsline:

Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by kingsline: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2017
contact

chinedu
kingslinenet@gmail.com
Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by kingsline: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
chinedu
kingslinenet@gmail.com
Re: Mikrotik Hotspot Gateway router:Wireless and wired laptop user billing system by kingsline: 12:09am On Nov 29, 2018
kingsline:

contact
kingslinenet@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Hp Envy 15 For Sale / DDR3 & DDR4 Laptop RAM Accessories for cheap / Used South Korean Samsung Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.