Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,725 members, 7,834,411 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

What Bible Told Me V science Told Me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Bible Told Me V science Told Me. (532 Views)

Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Bible Told Me V science Told Me. by nobleblood: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
May not make a whole lot of sense. But my lame understanding is that the bible told me that I am a God. And(science..#darwin) is telling me I evolve from animal

So which would be best to believe.

I say I'll rather am a God. If anything it suit my sense better to know that. What do you say.
Re: What Bible Told Me V science Told Me. by branhampaul: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
does a god die?? but you will.
Re: What Bible Told Me V science Told Me. by nobleblood: 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
branhampaul:
does a god die?? but you will.

Or this live may just succeed another. according to what the bible also told me.

Plus there no one in this world living or dead that has match Christ feat. Until you can find me a person greater than him, I'll just stick with him.
Re: What Bible Told Me V science Told Me. by branhampaul: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
nobleblood:

Or this live may just succeed another. according to what the bible also told me.

Plus there no one in this world living or dead that has match Christ feat. Until you can find me a person greater than him, I'll just stick with him.
You make me laugh. If there was no life before you were born, why then should there be life after you die.?! which christ? the one your bible mentioned?, thats a claim, there is no prove of his existence, & there were many jesuses during those early centuries.
Re: What Bible Told Me V science Told Me. by nobleblood: 10:49am On Jul 18, 2017
branhampaul:
You make me laugh. If there was no life before you were born, why then should there be life after you die.?! which christ? the one your bible mentioned?, thats a claim, there is no prove of his existence, & there were many jesuses during those early centuries.

For someone of no prove of his existence, he still way too famous. And I concure with his write-ups. You want to believe Darwin. That you evolve from animals...well that's your believe. I rather stick with the God thing. In a world were we are still to attain truth, I think I'll rather go this road.
Re: What Bible Told Me V science Told Me. by nobleblood: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2017
branhampaul:

For someone with no prove of his existence, he still way too famous. And I concure with his write-ups. You want to believe Darwin, That you evolve from animals...well that's your believe. I rather stick with the God thing. In a world were we are still to attain truth, I think I'll rather go this road.
Re: What Bible Told Me V science Told Me. by branhampaul: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2017
nobleblood:

For someone with no prove of his existence, he still way too famous. And I concure with his write-ups. You want to believe Darwin, That you evolve from animals...well that's your believe. I rather stick with the God thing. In a world were we are still to attain truth, I think I'll rather go this road.
Evolution is more Logical than creationism. your sticking with which God?
Re: What Bible Told Me V science Told Me. by nobleblood: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2017
branhampaul:
Evolution is more Logical than creationism. your sticking with which God?

Christianity never founded itself on known human logic.

So maybe its you that still don't get it.
Re: What Bible Told Me V science Told Me. by branhampaul: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2017
nobleblood:

Christianity never founded itself on known human logic.

So maybe its you that still don't get it.
Christainity is an offshot of Judaism. your bible been contradictory & malevolent proves it to be of human logic.

(1) (Reply)

Rev Yomi Kasali Drops Another Bombshell On Churches / 3 Reasons Why I Will Continue Paying Tithe, No To Daddy Freeze / Why My Prophecy On Anambra Governorship Election Failed – Popular Ebonyi Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.