Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. (39978 Views)

First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees / ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by GDex1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
That serious attention you give to your books when you have failed JAMB for six consecutive times and you want to take the seventh one.

grin grin

I don't want to laugh alone.

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by ADIEMUS(f): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Registered yesterday, ftc today hurray!!!.I dedicate this to all Jambites.May God pick your call.Amen!!!

69 Likes

Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by ikbnice(m): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Na so o.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by jojothegreat(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
ADIEMUS:
Registered yesterday, ftc today hurray!!!.I dedicate this to all Jambites.May God pick your call.Amen!!!

Happy of been Ftc on a thread that will never reach FP? grin grin

Modified: Quote me and Die undecided

3 Likes

Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by ADIEMUS(f): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
embarassed angry shocked cry
jojothegreat:

Why you too dey do like this e good for your eyes
sha ftc na ftc
@ op inform the mods

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by jacyhelen(f): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hahahahahahaahhahahaa..funny ooooooo
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Otulord(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
jojothegreat:

Ah tire oo...is dat one even ftc

2 Likes

Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Divay22(f): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
It's too small
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Badgers14: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
When you ask your papa for Jamb money the seventh time...

He be like, na only you I born?

62 Likes

Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Bunmarium(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
No to dey Jack night and day remain
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mtseew.

Na Biafrans cause am
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Victornezzar: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Typical example of d guy above me
But em own don pass 6 times
leave ipob matter alone, he won't hear

11 Likes

Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Freeman59: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ok
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
too dry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by UcheCokoro: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
with the anointing on my head as a pastor IpobExposed must fail his jamb again next year Amen

2 Likes

Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Riversides2003(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Felixalex(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
jojothegreat:

You have been put to shame grin

In Charles Okocha's(Mr Amoshine) voice: haters shove it up ur a*ss cheesy grin

Na joke I dey joke o....

5 Likes

Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by femo122: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin never written on any body fore head so don't give up
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by phaphyz05(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Me sef folo com
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Viking007(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
booqee:
dry
Very dry.

2 Likes

Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by YeyeGirl(f): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Diss one small,, my own na to ssiddon outside way sun go dey shine then on light,if e dey possible to carry bulb go outside sef I will,, uni na by force biko kwa shocked
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
1 + 1 = 2.
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by phizzym911: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lol grin
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by snowwhyte607: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Otulord:

Now that the thread is at the front page, the both of you should tender an unreserved apology asap
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by jakesbaba: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
jojothegreat:

Its on front page already. Impossibility is nothing.
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by room089: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
No be small thing o
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by talk2saintify(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
It funny Only to dose who have not experienced it

its painful

very painful

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Ermacc: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
ADIEMUS:
Low traffic thread. Try it on Ipob thread
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Otulord:

.LALA MAY GOD BLESS U FOR SHAMING THEM
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by auntysimbiat(f): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hahaha
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Pavore9: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Waste of time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fraud In Private Nursery/Pri Schl:Must A Child Buy A Book His Elder Ones Have? / Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To / Three Abia State University Lecturers Die On The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.