Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,645 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child (33001 Views)

Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) / Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As / Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by ijustdey: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
A mother, Monsurat Ayinde , who allegedly recruited some thugs to beat her child's teachers in a secondary school, was on Monday charged before an Abeokuta Magistrates’ Court.

The Chief Magistrate, Mrs Adeola Adelaja , however, released her on bail in the sum of N200,000 with two sureties in like sum.

Ayinde, 40, whose address was not provided, is facing a three-count charge of conspiracy, assault and breach of peace.

She, however, pleaded not guilty to the charges.

The Prosecutor , Insp . Sunday Eigbejiale had told the court that the accused committed the offences on July 20 at 11:00 a.m. at Saje High School in Abeokuta.

According to him, the woman engaged some thugs, who stormed the school and beat up six teachers.

Ayinde, according to the prosecutor , took the retaliatory action because a teacher flogged her child, leaving her with bruises.

The accused hit a teacher, Mr Monsuru Kusimo, on his left eye and injured him , he said.

He said the accused conspired with others still at large and caused a breach of peace by the school by disrupting its activities.

The offences contravened Sections 249, 351, 355, and 516 of the Criminal Code, Laws of Ogun, 2006.

The magistrate adjourned the case until Aug . 22 for hearing.
(NAN )

http://punchng.com/mum-invades-school-with-thugs-beats-up-teachers-for-caning-child/
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by jay2pee(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hmmmm... Na WA ooo

Can't forget the day my mum angrily visited me in my school, it was to flog me because I don't copy notes... She flogged me on the assembly ground, in front of all the students... It was shameful and embarrassing then, but the lesson I learnt that day has been seeing me through up till now

32 Likes

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by krissconnect(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Pishures or keep your news in ur pocket

16 Likes

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by dre11(m): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nah wah for the woman oooo

She took laws into her hand.
She could have charged the teacher to court and allow justice to be served than this

5 Likes

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by NwaAmaikpe: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
shocked

If they are not contracting a thug to kill their husbands,
They are contracting thugs to beat up teachers and sidechicks.

That's why thuggery and touting is the most promising career there

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by basictutor: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good and Bad

1 Like

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by swiz123(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by blessedweapon(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Na dem
........ Affffffoooooonnnnnnn*************a

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by adonbilivit: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
phinedhe:
all these Ajepako teashas should stop all this canning, that's how one almost blinded my bro in his secondary school days
na Ajekpako "TEASHA" teach u this nonsense?

9 Likes

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by phinedhe(f): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
all these Ajepako teashas should stop all this canning, that's how one almost blinded my bro in his secondary school days

5 Likes

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by Oyindidi(f): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
ecoeco:

Ooohh

I Wish my mother tough lik dis

Dat my French teacher dis days for hear am

I neva learn English finish
U de teach me
je suis mapelle.... Nonsense

#Eco99#
angry
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by swiz123(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Crazy mom on the loose
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by soberdrunk(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hahahaha!! Gangster Mama grin Wish my mum was this cool that year, uncle Intro-Tech for hear word...... angry

3 Likes

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by NwaNimo1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good on her.... children are not sent to school to be brutalized,

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Drop it grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by Austinoiz(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
It can only be Mama Olanike Olanighi

4 Likes

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by BEENUEL(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
sad
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by Agimor(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
So the school doesn't have a name ermmh? Or is it Glorious Ville grin grin grin
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
He who lives by the cane, should die by the cane. Some teachers just use our children's backs to vent their recession frustrations.

Kudos to the mum.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by shammah1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Foolish & senseless mother

3 Likes

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by tayo200(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
what a caring mother..!!!
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by Zico5(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
The child is already a nuisance. For a parent to have the courage tondo such mean so much to the life of the student. Even if no one say anything the outcome of such act will not be bearable for the child in future.

3 Likes

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by nofuckz(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
She would definitely weep over that child someday . It's no curse but a factual statement.

7 Likes

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
This is serious. The mother should have applied wisdom when the incident occurred, rather than besieging the school with thugs to create a tensed atmosphere. Violence does not bring about peace but patience is the key.

5 Likes

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by phinedhe(f): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
this almost made me hate one of my PRI school teacher(Mrs ajobiewe) till date..the woman beat me scattere that I was scared of telling my mom when I got home, cos I knew my mom would go ballistic on her(that she would ever regret laying her stupid hands on me)..the result of taking a child to a stupid public school

4 Likes

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by OkoYibo: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sad
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by BarakOkenny(m): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
F9 fall on her pikin. grin
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by phinedhe(f): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
swiz123:
Crazy mom on the loose
she's not crazy dear..most of these public school teachers are animals

11 Likes

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by iLoveConductor: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If they are not contracting a thug to kill their husbands,
They are contracting thugs to beat up teachers and sidechicks.

That's why thuggery and touting is the most promising career there
You mean this people? cheesy Very sophisticated I tell you. wink

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels / Unilorin Release Admission List / Top Buhari Ministers And Their Postgraduate Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.