Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business (15449 Views)

Indispensable Qualities To Develop If You Must Succeed In Any Online Business / 5 Important Factors You Should Consider Before Starting Any Online Business / If You Have 5 Of These 7 Qualities, You Are Good To Start A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
So, you want to start an online business but you are wondering if you are good to go? Or you are probably in one but you’re asking yourself what it is that you may be missing? The good news is that you are about to find an answer in this post.
Businesses often succeed for the singular reason of the man who is in charge of it. What this means is that you can gauge how successful a business will be by looking at the person who is running it. The point is, there are some important qualities whose presence or absence plays a vital role the success of the business. Below are 7 of such qualities.

1. Be passionate: This is the first rule of any kind of success: pursue what you love doing. Passion is what will make you create excellent work without any form of stress while others are sweating to do the same. It is what gives your natural abilities an easy expression. Don’t be a crowd-follower. Don’t chase what seems lucrative when you don’t have the drive for it. With time, you will just fade out of the picture because that was not your “thing”. You need to discover what makes you tick and stick with it.

2. Set Goal: What is your target? What are you aiming for? Quite a number of people can say anything they are aiming for at a moment’s notice but in three days, they’d probably have forgotten what they said. A goal is what stays in your memory for days which you feel the adrenaline to achieve. It is the bar you set for yourself with a specific deadline for its actualization and which you can continually measure your progress. Do you want real success; don’t just do business as usual; set some goals!

3. Get Determined: I refer to this quality as the “never-accepting-no spirit.” If there is anything you need in an online business (as well as other areas of life), it is determination. You will surely face situations where it seems fate, systems or people are saying “no” to you. You must learn to not let it weigh you down. No is a two letter word which should not make you throw in the towel. Every time you encounter challenges, determination will not allow you cave in; instead, it will force you to look for a way to overcome the challenges.

4. Be flexible: As you journey in your quest for success in any online business, you need to remain flexible at all times. Don’t get too attached to a system or method that you can’t seem to let it go. We live in a changing world, why then do you expect anything to be permanent? When new changes come, don’t just accept them; accept them quickly and find out how you can exploit them. That is what it means to be truly flexible.

5. Choose to persevere: You may refer to this as consistency. You need to remember that every goal will be tested by challenges. The challenges may come in different ways but their mission is to test and see if you believe your goal is worth chasing. Truth is: you will get discouraged many times and feel like quitting, but don’t. By preserving and showing consistency, you will definitely soon see some positive results.

6. Be confident: Being unconfident is a turn off to almost everyone. And the thing with confidence is that whether you have it or not, it will reflect in anything you do. Whether it is in your writing or in the way you relate with your clients, they will know if you are confident or not. Being unconfident can slow down your business (if it does not bring it to ruins eventually). Choose to exude confidence. Let it shine all through the work you do. It can make a world of difference.

7. Get knowledge: This is the foundation of every other quality. Knowledge here refers to having accurate information that works about what you are doing. There are plenty ways of doing things wrongly and many people know these ways. On the other hand, there are few ways of doing things correctly but only few people know this. Which side of the divide do you fall? The most reliable way to sure if what you know is correct is to check the results. Is it working? If it is not, you need to get information that works.

If You Will Love A First Hand Knowledge Of The Personal
Strategies I Use In Freelancing CLICK HERE

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
See live video of me loggin into my fiverr account with proof of earnings,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUZpJmE8J58&feature=youtu.be

If you want to learn how I did it, CLICK HERE One among my fiverr IDs is Felmic. Thomas n co can check it out grin
Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by chifreke(f): 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ok
Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by Caustics: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
shocked
Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by eluquenson(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
Good one, I will choose 1 & 6
Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
chifreke:
Ok

space booker come back grin grin grin. hope you are fine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by FreeSpirited: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
I think same work for every other business
Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
eluquenson:
Good one, I will choose 1 & 6

if you go through the post once again, you will increase your options
Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
feel free to ask your questions about freelancing and fiverr
Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by saasala(m): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
Most of the people who come on Nairaland to advise people on how to make money online havent made a dollar

3 Likes

Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bigboyz32:

If you want to learn how I did it, CLICK HERE One among my fiverr IDs is Felmic. Thomas n co can check it out grin

saasala:
Most of the people who come on Nairaland to advise people on how to make money online havent made a dollar

that is very true. but their is exception. my username on fiverr is felmic. you can also check the video of my account dashboard above with proof of earnings. i wish you success bro
Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by Tolzeal(m): 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hehe
Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by Tolzeal(m): 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bigboyz32:

that is very true. but their is exception. my username on fiverr is ******. you can also check the video of my account dashboard above with proof of earnings. i wish you success bro

Profile reads 2015 but said you made all in 6 minths that - Well , I'm not against you.

You shouldn't give your profile out to Nigerians. Majority are saddist I will advice you yo take it off As soon as possble

4 Likes

Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Tolzeal:

Profile reads 2015 but you said 6 months -

You shouldn't give your profile out to Nigerians. Majority are saddist I will advice you yo take it off As soon as possble

most of my activities before last 6months were gambling. i have other popular accounts. i use this here because of thomas and co that do not believe until they see.
Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by Mobsync(m): 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
madgoat:
Hmmmm.... Nothing new in what the OP said. Basically he is trying to drive traffic to his blog and also selling his ebook there.... Thats the exact way to make money online.. . I think we all need to learn from his 'business method' grin
Just imagine if 100 nairalanders buy his ebook of 3K... Thats N300, 000 effortless cool cash into his pocket and he has not even clicked on the so-called fiver we the nairalanders will struggle to do grin

Hahaha. I can see that too. This is a marketing post, it has no actionable value.

1 Like

Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by bassette(m): 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
how do I contact you personally pls
Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by saasala(m): 12:02am On Aug 07, 2017
Bigboyz32:

that is very true. but their is exception. my username on fiverr is felmic. you can also check the video of my account dashboard above with proof of earnings. i wish you success bro

Alright bro. Wish you more success.
Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by kirchofff(m): 12:37am On Aug 07, 2017
Bigboyz32:

hello bro, under what niche are you? And I'd like to rapor more with you, I've pmd you, please check your mail.
Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by Rick9(m): 4:33am On Aug 07, 2017
Nice
Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by twosquare(m): 4:56am On Aug 07, 2017
At first, I thought na that affiliate jagaban guy. grin
Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by rozayx5(m): 5:49am On Aug 07, 2017
twosquare:

yea just another e-book seller

3 Likes

Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 07, 2017
bassette:
how do I contact you personally pls

good morning bro, kindly get my contact from www.fiverrcashng.com

twosquare: Quote Post

good morning bro, i wish you can wake up to the reality. most ebook sellers do not practice what they preach. i have practiced for 20 months what i am preaching today. i have many accounts that i have made outstanding income from. do not take my words for it. felmic is one of my accounts on fiverr. i know your big giant question is always if you have earned that much why are you selling ebook? As stated by Napoleon Hills in his think and grow rich, if you want more money, help as many other people as you can make more money or add as much more value as you can to other people. if my monthly earnings from fiverr is a million naira, what is wrong if i share my knowledge with other people and make my earnings N1.5million? the last time i checked, the world's wealthiest men that earns hundreds of millions of dollar monthly are still working sleeplessly to create more sources of income and earn more money while creating value. As revealed in the all time best selling book on money, "money Magic" their was a time in john d Rockefeller's life when he saw a penny on the ground and bent down to pick it up. he was the richest man in the world at that time, so, out of curiosity a young female journalist rushed to interview him, "sir you are the world richest man, why bend down to pick this penny when it can mean absolutely nothing to you?", Rockefeller replied, Young lady, if i had not picked up this penny i would have been a penny poorer throughout my lifetime. as stated in "The richest man in babylon" "increase your ability to earn and create more sources of income. so if i see people asking "if you have made that kind of money why do you want to earn more? it only reveal to me how uninformed they are about money. i can go on and on. the truth is that we are actually not thinking at the same pace. if you are ready to learn from me kindly refer to www.fiverrcashng.com

4 Likes

Re: 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 07, 2017
saasala:

Alright bro. Wish you more success.

i wish you much more success bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes / Stop Using Easy Passwords For Your ATM Cards, Mobile banki. A Nairalander Warns. / Shocking! Dangote Is The Richest African: Latest Forbes List 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.