Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,292 members, 7,826,153 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Do You Think She Loves Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think She Loves Me? (1492 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / How Old Do You Think She Is (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think She Loves Me? by LegitBoy(m): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
Good day Romancelanders, Trust y'all are pretty good?
I need sincere and reasonable opinions about a issh going on with me. There's this girl i have known for over 1 year now though our closeness was totally off at a particular time but we got back later. I wanted to have a relationship with her then when we met afresh but she just left an abusive relationship so taking her time to heal her emotions.

So i gave her time during which period i was there and just playing the normal bf role even though we weren't dating. I knew what i was doing, it has worked over time for me not to demand express YES from girls but just start acting like bf and we kickstart things from there. But i noticed it seems there was a guy she was seeing immediately after her break up before we met . More or less like a consolation relationship. That was why i gave her space around the december last year.

We ran into each other around June or so and we've been talking again. The problem is unlike other girls she hardly call me or even message on social networks unless i initiate such. I stylishly talked to her about it while trying not to apppear i'm begging for her attention. Whenever she comes around, we relate , play and the likes like a normal gf/bf but she is not giving a yes/No to a formal dating yet though and i have tried to walk away overtime with her always acting nice again, i wouldn't call it a friendzone since there's no restriction to us. But all her ways doesn't suggest she is in love with me, in fact she didnt introduce me to her friends(Lol it is not what you think i'm not ugly) she won't say yes and won't let me go and i'm the one performing the role of a bf,while she will even upload the second guy's picture stylishly even though he wont call her for weeks. And No it is not friendzone(unless friendzone without restrictions exist).

I'm caught between just moving on or tarry and "fight" and win her over . I'm still young anyways just that the pressure to get serious is pilling daily.

Thanks in addy to your positive responses.
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
She's not dating you. you're the one thinking you're in a relationship with the said girl while she's taking someone else more seriously.

Don't be an option to anyone, and don't let people use you as a doormat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by LegitBoy(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
She's not dating you. you're the one thinking you're in a relationship with the said girl while she's taking someone else more seriously.
Thanks Benita, i know we aren't in any formal relationship and i don't introduce her as such, i just thought it was the initial playing hard to get until i realised things were getting elongated. She was acting like i should convince her i love her. Thanks once again
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by laborious(m): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
Girls are always confused, she is confused and her confusion is confusing you too, brov I advice you to move to the next one coz she's def coming back to you when its dawn to her but by then the choice of what to do is yours..
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by Draei: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Niggur, move on with your life
and stop wasting your time on
some unstable creatures...
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by yungEX(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Move on bro!!
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sir nah!!

Why are u still convincing yourself you've not been friendzoned.

Don't fool yourself with the no restrictions stuff o jae.Gals are cunning.We're very good at it.

Just move on jo.Infact,introduce your bae to her when u get one and stop letting her play u.

All the very best
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by RodneyNagle12: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
LegitBoy:
Thanks Benita, i know we aren't in any formal relationship and i don't introduce her as such, i just thought it was the initial playing hard to get until i realised things were getting elongated. She was acting like i should convince her i love her. Thanks once again
So why you ask that question?
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by Learnstuffs: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Quietly walk out of her life bro. You are in some kind of emotional torture. Mind u, the more you think about her, the less she even care about you. Run faster than Usain Bolt
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by CheedyJ(m): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
How do u mean by 'no restrictions'...pls, kindly explain a little although, I kinda av an idea what u re implying but a little more info wud help in offering an advice...
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by Lewaluv(f): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
She has someone else.
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by Ballmer: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lol... Dude if she's ain't down with you right from the word go find that someone that is n stop lacing yourselves to be an option.
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by QueenSekxy(f): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
LegitBoy:
please kindly look for a girl that will cherish you as her bf..you are still single but not searching
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
Op please Come first! Come Na!... Come Na I Am Not Beating You. Okay Oya put Your Hand On Your Head, oya repeat After Me: God abeg give me sense!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
She doesn't want to date but dunno how to tell you either, she might still be hung up on her ex boyfriend.

Find another girl and love since you want to settle down.
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by LegitBoy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
humeeh:
Sir nah!!

Why are u still convincing yourself you've not been friendzoned.

Don't fool yourself with the no restrictions stuff o jae.Gals are cunning.We're very good at it.

Just move on jo.Infact,introduce your bae to her when u get one and stop letting her play u.

All the very best
Thanks for your advice, guess i knew it all this while just needed a restatement cry
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by LegitBoy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rorachy:
She doesn't want to date but dunno how to tell you either, she might still be hung up on her ex boyfriend.

Find another girl and love since you want to settle down.
That is true...moving is just the issh, gess i just have to be brave and faxe it.
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
LegitBoy:
That is true...moving is just the issh, gess i just have to be brave and faxe it.
Just move on alright, its might be hard but you won't regret doing it..
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by LegitBoy(m): 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

please kindly look for a girl that will cherish you as her bf..you are still single but not searching
Single but not searching? Hehehe. Will surely go with your advice even if it hurts to kove and not be loved in return.
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by LegitBoy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Smallville10:
Op please Come first! Come Na!... Come Na I Am Not Beating You. Okay Oya put Your Hand On Your Head, oya repeat After Me: God abeg give me sense!
Lol...funny. be like say love never grab you before undecided
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
LegitBoy:
Single but not searching? Hehehe. Will surely go with your advice even if it hurts to kove and not be loved in return.
nice one dear...
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
LegitBoy:
Lol...funny. be like say love never grab you before undecided
abi if e grab u e better... Love don swallow me before but when i get sense, e vomit me back... Although i understand, becus right now i am cut up btw 3 beautiful woman... Asin no be small beauty
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by LegitBoy(m): 8:34am On Aug 17, 2017
Smallville10:
abi if e grab u e better... Love don swallow me before but when i get sense, e vomit me back... Although i understand, becus right now i am cut up btw 3 beautiful woman... Asin no be small beauty
Lol that is serious...
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2017
LegitBoy:
Lol that is serious...
one is ma girlfriend, one is my bestfriend, i met d last one some days ago... So ur own small! But its all wisdom being applied but it still aint easy

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Celebrity Crush / Reasons You Should Embrace Celibacy. / Man Tells Wife To Drink Water He Used To Wash His Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.