Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,760 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Is MTN Prestige Anniversary Airtime And Data Bonus Valid For 7 Days Or 3 Days? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is MTN Prestige Anniversary Airtime And Data Bonus Valid For 7 Days Or 3 Days? (1028 Views)

Xenophobic Attack: Is MTN Trying To Frustrate Glo? / New Offer! How To Get MTN 1GB For N200, Valid For 7 Days / Airtel 20x Bonus, Recharge N100, Get N2000 + Free Data Bonus And Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is MTN Prestige Anniversary Airtime And Data Bonus Valid For 7 Days Or 3 Days? by Diamond13(f): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
MTN Prestige Anniversary airtime and data bonus' text message stated 7 days validity. However after 3 days, the bonus expired. Please, share your experiences.
Re: Is MTN Prestige Anniversary Airtime And Data Bonus Valid For 7 Days Or 3 Days? by jakD: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
How did you get the bonus and who are those eligible?
Re: Is MTN Prestige Anniversary Airtime And Data Bonus Valid For 7 Days Or 3 Days? by Diamond13(f): 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
jakD:
How did you get the bonus and who are those eligible?
I received a text message from MTN.
Re: Is MTN Prestige Anniversary Airtime And Data Bonus Valid For 7 Days Or 3 Days? by Realdeals(m): 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
It's a SCAM!, they promised 7 day but terminated it after 3 days. 120 minutes talktime and 750MB.
Re: Is MTN Prestige Anniversary Airtime And Data Bonus Valid For 7 Days Or 3 Days? by jakD: 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Diamond13:

I received a text message from MTN.

What was the text content?
Re: Is MTN Prestige Anniversary Airtime And Data Bonus Valid For 7 Days Or 3 Days? by Diamond13(f): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
jakD:

What was the text content?
Dial *559*52# to check. It was sent to old MTN customers ( although not all) of about 10 years.
Re: Is MTN Prestige Anniversary Airtime And Data Bonus Valid For 7 Days Or 3 Days? by jakD: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Diamond13:

Dial *559*52# to check. It was sent to old MTN customers ( although not all) of about 10 years.

I have been using my line for more than 12 years but those nuisance had never thought of giving me any bonus whatsoever. I'm used to it already though.
Re: Is MTN Prestige Anniversary Airtime And Data Bonus Valid For 7 Days Or 3 Days? by obojememe: 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
thank God i exhausted d bonus within two days...no time
Re: Is MTN Prestige Anniversary Airtime And Data Bonus Valid For 7 Days Or 3 Days? by Eric2703(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
I feel its a scam,called the customer care today and he said the bonus was sent to me as a mistake and it was only for their loyal customers. I asked him on what basis is a customer loyal to you cos my mtn is more than 15years. I then told him that in that case i will have to switch to another network since mtn don't recognize a loyal customer....
Re: Is MTN Prestige Anniversary Airtime And Data Bonus Valid For 7 Days Or 3 Days? by Segadem(m): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Eric2703:
I feel its a scam,called the customer care today and he said the bonus was sent to me as a mistake and it was only for their loyal customers. I asked him on what basis is a customer loyal to you cos my mtn is more than 15years. I then told him that in that case i will have to switch to another network since mtn don't recognize a loyal customer....
u dhey mind them? I've been using my line since 2005 ( that's 12 years+) and I wasn't given and my wife bought her sim 2011 and she was given
Re: Is MTN Prestige Anniversary Airtime And Data Bonus Valid For 7 Days Or 3 Days? by kinkonp: 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Is MTN Prestige Anniversary Airtime And Data Bonus Valid For 7 Days Or 3 Days? by Diamond13(f): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
jakD:

I have been using my line for more than 12 years but those nuisance had never thought of giving me any bonus whatsoever. I'm used to it already though.
Don't get used to it. Where there's life, there's hope.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me Root A Tmobile Samsung Note 3 / New Apple Iphone9 Look And Its Specification / Jumia Blackfriday Day 10- 80% Discount On Men Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.