Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Bank Machine Now Lie!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bank Machine Now Lie!!!! (437 Views)

Soldier Drills An Uninvited Guest In Delta, Makes Him Lie Inside Mud / Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? / Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Machine Now Lie!!!! by sexyboocalher(f): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
This is to notify all niaralanders that counting machines in the bank isn't accurate.
Please count your money and be double sure before u leave ur home or office!

It happened last month and has happened again!
I went to the bank to deposit some cash.
I counted my cash very well before i proceeded to the bank...When it was my turn, the cashier started to count a particular bundle several times and the machine kept counting 99 pcs..MY brethen, if i had not double check before leaving the office, I would have given him the suppose 100th pc....since I was so sure, I had to count with my hand and it came out accurate!
This guy collected again and used machine, it still gave him a wrong figure until he counted with his hands....
Guys please count ur money very well so u can have confidence when they tell ur cash is not complete

Please MODERATORS move to front page so peaople can learn and adjust....Thank u
Re: Bank Machine Now Lie!!!! by Blackfire(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
What do u expect, when minister of information can lie brazenly

(1) (Reply)

US Finally Sells N181BN War Planes, Weapons To Nigeria To FIGHT Boko Haram (deta / Man Stabs Wife And Jumps Out The Window Of His Eighth Floor Apartment / Three Policemen Killed, One Abducted In Nigeria’s Ogba Zoo Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.