Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,769 members, 7,841,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (56768 Views)

Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE / Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) / Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by ManTiger(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
i've not seen anyone saying Afonja!
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by peacemara54(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ok

check my signature
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by buffalowings: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
Aregbe

She didn't school in osun o
Don't get your dick hard grin
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
I saw weldone to her secondary school teachers. Only Being among good teachers over time can pull this kind of stunt
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by buffalowings: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
hahn:

And all of them had A1s?

They had a working brain
Some gained admission into havard, though may later drop out..

This girl has a working brain
And with the right attitude she will make it

3 Likes

Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by hapime(f): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
Congratulations baby girl

However � Jesus love us ALL y not give ur life to him today tomorrow may be too late
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by hahn(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
buffalowings:

They had a working brain

Did you miss the "thumbs up" in my initial comment? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by buffalowings: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
My state

Just like me grin
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by goodluckebi(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
emajoe:
Abioye didn’t stop there! She also scored an amazing 305 in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).

Abioye, an indigene of Irepodun Local Council of Osun State, was recently celebrated and honoured by her alma mater, Starfield Schools, Iju, Lagos. She said, if sponsored, she would love to go to Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) or Harvard University to study Computer Engineering.

CONGRATULATIONS.
Permit me to celebrate you and say:

Abioye, an indigene of Irepodun Local Council of Osun State, scored 305 in JAMB, would go to Harvard University.
she reach to go d MIT...WOW
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by adisaigbo1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Evaberry:
This wouldn't ensure her being successful in life!

Too many poor intelligent men/women are in this society
Aunty slay queen....face ur front joor

2 Likes

Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by NairalandSARS: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
Magic centre.

Some of you are saying she should go to Harvard or MIT. What has she done that shows she is Intellectually able to compete in harvard and co? Don't tell me "9A's" in biology, chemistry, agric science, geography- all memory based subjects.
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by ImaIma1(f): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
hahn:
Thumbs up. cheesy

Unfortunately the real world is not run by A1s smiley

But great opportunities come with these A1s
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by mofewilkie(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
Brilliant chap...

Above all, accept Christ into your life so as not to die without fulfilment....

Nigeria is terrific with mystical powers.

I think you mean terrifying
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by mofewilkie(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
NairalandSARS:
Magic centre.

Some of you are saying she should go to Harvard or MIT. What has she done that shows she is Intellectually able to compete in harvard and co? Don't tell me "9A's" in biology, chemistry, agric science, geography- all memory based subjects.

Is it not the same waec that people have gotten scholarship to go to Harvard?

1 Like

Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by IYANGBALI: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Na Photoshop Jo mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by CoolChinex07: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
Evaberry:

Why can't u Nigerian ever celebrate success? The result will surely open up opportunities for her. U that couldn't make this kind of result, how successful are you now
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by NairalandSARS: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
mofewilkie:

Is it not the same waec that people have gotten scholarship to go to Harvard?

most of the subjects in WASSCE tests memory not one's intellectuall capacity, unlike the GRE and SAT. So I don't see why people are making noise about she going to harvard.
My point is that she has not shown that she has the intellectual capacity to study in harvard.
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by linearity: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Great achievement and noble except for going to Harvard for an Engineering course. Harvard is not Ivy League college for Engineering.

MIT is perfect, also throw is Cornell; Harvard is known for business and law.
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by OlaMiki: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
is it becos dem buy u shinko smart phone put 1k data for u abi ? is Buhari not better than u in the creeks being used by looting politicians , nursery sch cert u no get.
neonly:
Make dis girl teach buhari now
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by easy86: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
common sense no common at all....next time think before you talk...."oponu osi"
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by xreal: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
@ Harvard

Aregbesola : Mind ya sef.
and who do u think will foot that bill?

The best I can do is a free hostel accommodation in LAUTECH and one Okpon IMO tablet.

Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by Nyela(m): 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
Evaberry:

Being positive is in itself success, u need a positive mindset to be successful in life, and i believe she is. sje already has an edge above her peers. Dont know about you though, but this young girl is going far.... so be positive and please celebrate her.
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by repogirl(f): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
Girl with Brains.

She should go to Caltech/MIT for computer Engineering.

2 Likes

Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by omohayek: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
NairalandSARS:

most of the subjects in WASSCE tests memory not one's intellectuall capacity, unlike the GRE and SAT. So I don't see why people are making noise about she going to harvard.
My point is that she has not shown that she has the intellectual capacity to study in harvard.
You do realize she's accomplished all this at the age of 15, right? How many 15-year olds do you know of who have managed anything close to this? And besides, since when did maths, further maths, physics and chemistry all become a matter of mere memorization? Is it mere memorization that enabled her to achieve a JAMB score of 305 at age 15?

Frankly, I smell envy in your comments.
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by Rukygbas1(f): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by NairalandSARS: 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
omohayek:

You do realize she's accomplished all this at the age of 15, right? How many 15-year olds do you know of who have managed anything close to this? And besides, since when did maths, further maths, physics and chemistry all become a matter of mere memorization? Is it mere memorization that enabled her to achieve a JAMB score of 305 at age 15?

Frankly, I smell envy in your comments.

15 years is the normal time to take WASSCE. .
305? Why didn't she score 370+ or 400? Chemistry, use of english, physics, biology all need you to memorize facts and formulas, nothing more. I am not impressed.
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by wakes: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
Congratulations!
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by Burgerlomo: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by hahn(m): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
ImaIma1:

But great opportunities come with these A1s

Sure
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by ofuonyebi: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Small girl ...but with big brain....congrats!

This one would beat the oyinbos in any contest..

Not like the children of the so called honorables who have dull brain but buys certificate from Toronto University!

Ask Buhari..the former Hon. speaker of house of Reps..
Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by omohayek: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
NairalandSARS:

15 years is the normal time to take WASSCE. .
305? Why didn't she score 370+ or 400? Chemistry, use of english, physics, biology all need you to memorize facts and formulas, nothing more. I am not impressed.
If you believe physics, chemistry, and facility with the English language are mere matters of memorization, all that indicates is that you were very poorly educated indeed, which is no doubt why you think what this girl has accomplished is such a trivial thing: you don't have the intellectual wherewithal to even begin to recognize the magnitude of her accomplishments.

1 Like

Re: Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB by hahn(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
buffalowings:

They had a working brain

Of course

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University / Coronavirus: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Starts Production Of Hand Sanitizers / 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.