Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,630 members, 7,847,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

How Do Dogs Mate Back-to-back? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Do Dogs Mate Back-to-back? (3060 Views)

Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? / Do Dogs Also Suffer Emotional Trauma? / Why Do Dogs Howl When The Morning Prayer Is Called... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Dogs Mate Back-to-back? by Greene66: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Lol so I was wondering how dogs mate backing each other? How does it happen? How do they get to turn or even

Thanks..
Re: How Do Dogs Mate Back-to-back? by remele2(f): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2017
Just here to see...

1 Like

Re: How Do Dogs Mate Back-to-back? by youngreva(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2017
when dogs are having sex i.e,the male humping the female, then they reach some level of satisfaction,the female vagina opens or swells then the male pens penetrates deeper and the female vagina locks the penis in other for the male to pump sperm into it.
So during this lock the male pumps sperm repeatedly to increase the chance of having puppies,this process can last for a long time like 15-25 minutes.

Hope I try sha.

Note:they cannot be separated during this process

2 Likes

Re: How Do Dogs Mate Back-to-back? by Greene66: 10:25am On Sep 15, 2017
youngreva:
when dogs are having sex i.e,the male humping the female, then they reach some level of satisfaction,the female vagina opens or swells then the male pens penetrates deeper and the female vagina locks the penis in other for the male to pump sperm into it.
So during this lock the male pumps sperm repeatedly to increase the chance of having puppies,this process can last for a long time like 15-25 minutes.

Hope I try sha.

Note:they cannot be separated during this process

Yes but what of those times the male will back the female and female back the male.. How does the male pens bend to the female vagina.
Re: How Do Dogs Mate Back-to-back? by Irenemmeso(f): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2017
Greene66:

Yes but what of those times the male will back the female and female back the male.. How does the male pens bend to the female vagina.

lol nice question
Re: How Do Dogs Mate Back-to-back? by OsuGanja(m): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2017
Greene66:

Human illustration

1 Like

Re: How Do Dogs Mate Back-to-back? by Greene66: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
OsuGanja:

Human illustration

This hasnt answered the question.

1 Like

Re: How Do Dogs Mate Back-to-back? by Kovu(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Greene66:

This hasnt answered the question.

Does this?

Re: How Do Dogs Mate Back-to-back? by Greene66: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2017
Kovu:

Does this?

Well, this is science and not in lay man terms I may understand but I had to watch youtube videos but still didn't get. sad

(1) (Reply)

This Pig Thinks She Is A Dog / ENDTIME!! Mother Caught Breastfeeding Her Baby And A Dog At The Same Time (watch / Photos Of A DRAGON Shot Dead In A House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.