Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,346 members, 7,839,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Best Foreign Language To Learn. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Best Foreign Language To Learn. (962 Views)

Boost Your Career With Foreign Language Competence - 5 Reasons To Consider. / Boost Your Career With Foreign Language Competence- 5 Reasons To Consider / Which Foreign Language Can Really Sell A Nigerian In The International Commuinty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Foreign Language To Learn. by evuna: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
good afternoon nlanders. I am a final year student of a top federal university in the south east. I want to study a second language cos I want to be bilingual before graduating.
which foreign language will you advice someone to learn in our ever competitive world and why. Thanks and have a pleasant sunday.
Re: Best Foreign Language To Learn. by hakimi1974(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
mandarin.

1 Like

Re: Best Foreign Language To Learn. by evuna: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
hakimi1974:
mandarin.
hakimi1974:
mandarin.

I thought of that but people said french or german is better
Re: Best Foreign Language To Learn. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
learn French or German. I'm currently learning Spanish.
which one is Mandarin? mtchew. learn wetin you go quick know

1 Like

Re: Best Foreign Language To Learn. by fairprincekenzy(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
hakimi1974:
mandarin.
I totally agree with you bro, been trying to teach myself with the help of a couple of apps. Interesting language and straightforward but I lack consistency due to no one to learn with
Re: Best Foreign Language To Learn. by fairprincekenzy(m): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
evuna:

I thought of that but people said french or german is better
Try Mandarin, I believe there's more opportunity and prospects with it than other languages combined. I'm also trying to teach myself here tho
Re: Best Foreign Language To Learn. by EMMANTOP1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
fairprincekenzy:

I totally agree with you bro, been trying to teach myself with the help of a couple of apps. Interesting language and straightforward but I lack consistency due to no one to learn with
Op u dont mind learning together or chatting more about or with it... Let's talk on 08167856523
Re: Best Foreign Language To Learn. by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 18, 2017
In this order :

Mandarin
French
German
Spanish
Re: Best Foreign Language To Learn. by hakimi1974(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2017
OrestesDante:
learn French or German.
I'm currently learning Spanish.

which one is Mandarin? mtchew. learn wetin you go quick know
which one is mandarin? now i have seen it all, la ignorancia es la maldicion de Dios: el conocimiento es el ala conque volamos el cielo.
Re: Best Foreign Language To Learn. by ezesteph(f): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2017
Nazeren:
In this order :
Mandarin French German Spanish
where can one register for any of these in Lagos, pls.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Your Chance To Change Your Life / Stop! Before You Take That Lecturing Job / Nigeria Qatar Economic & Investment Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.