Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

See What Police Did To A Corper In Owerri Over 100 Naira Bribe (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Police Did To A Corper In Owerri Over 100 Naira Bribe (photos) (874 Views)

Police Woman Disgraces Bus Driver For Refusing To Give Her N50 Bribe (photos) / Police Officer Spotted Looking For Change After Collecting 200 Naira Bribe / Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Police Did To A Corper In Owerri Over 100 Naira Bribe (photos) by fingard02k(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
A young National Youth Service Corp, NYSC member, Benjamin David who has come out to narrate how Mobile Policemen in Owerri brutalized him for refusing to give them 100 Naira bribe in Owerri, Imo State Capital.

“The 15th day of September 2017 is a day I wish had not come. This is the day I experienced the brutality of the Nigerian police.

On that fateful day I was driving to Uyo to collect my certificate, when I got to control post Owerri around 11pm I heard there was a curfew at Aba and I decided to pass the night there. The place was busy with commercial activities going on. I packed the same way I say other vehicles, tricycles and lorries were packed.

“After 10 minutes a mobile policeman came and bang on my side glass and I wound down. He demanded for 100naira security Levy and I don’t have any money on me so I told him I have exhausted all my money on fuel and am a Corper, I told him where I am going to and why I decided to spend the night there.

“I showed him my identification card but he insisted I must pay for the Levy else he deflate my tyres. When he started deflating the rear tyre and I pleaded with him to let me move away the bus from there, he refused and continued to deflate the tyre. I went into the bus to move it away but he pulled me back and started hitting me with his gun.

“Two of his colleagues joined him in the process with stick and guns hitting me all over my body until other drivers intervened. I sustained open injury on my right eye and bruises on my shoulder, chest and back as a result of the attack.

“I went to mobile base Owerri to lodge complain but when I told them it was about police brutality, I was referred to another police station close to the state police headquarters. I went there and I was told to forget about the case but if I insist I should go to new Owerri police station.

“When I got there I lodged my complain and I was asked if I wanted to make case with the Nigeria police. I told them I only came to tell them what policemen did to me and not to make case with them. I was told to go and come back in the morning.

“When I came back in the morning I was told that the human right activist that will handle my case is not around. "

READ MORE HERE >>> http://www.enzyhub.com/see-what-police-did-to-a-corper-in-owerri-over-100-naira-bribe-photos/

lalasticlala mynd44
Re: See What Police Did To A Corper In Owerri Over 100 Naira Bribe (photos) by fingard02k(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2017

Re: See What Police Did To A Corper In Owerri Over 100 Naira Bribe (photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
. mouth be like Ice-fish..

I guess he challenged the cop
Re: See What Police Did To A Corper In Owerri Over 100 Naira Bribe (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
undecided CORRUPT POLICE OFFICER.

1 Like

Re: See What Police Did To A Corper In Owerri Over 100 Naira Bribe (photos) by sybarite7(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
sorry Bro so human right activist nor dey around baba dem don put u for high jump
Re: See What Police Did To A Corper In Owerri Over 100 Naira Bribe (photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Omo rere ko kin rinde oru.
Meaning; A responsible child don't go out at deep night.
Meanwhile, police will hardly ask a private car for roga directly, dey ask codedly like "Oga remember ur boys ooo or Oga pure water money etc" so I no believe your story sir.

1 Like

Re: See What Police Did To A Corper In Owerri Over 100 Naira Bribe (photos) by marooh: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
Why not say espridickcure grin

U fall corper force hand
Re: See What Police Did To A Corper In Owerri Over 100 Naira Bribe (photos) by Adebola02(m): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
It's so shameful that the Police did this to you
Please take care and forget the case ...it seems they're are not ready to help you

Modified

Hello O.P

Instinct is telling me that you economize the truth in your report
Anyways sorry for the assault

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Do Yawa, And Has Been Arrested By Police [photos] / Crutech Students Attacks Vc & Lecturers For Embarking On Indefinite Strike-photo / Army: Pathetic Details From A Soldier Friend.. (a Run-away Insurgent Fighter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.