Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order (1717 Views)

Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir / Supporters Of Zakzaky Hold Rally In Washington DC, London And Turkey / Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
HAVE YOU NOTICED THE MASSIVE INFLUX OF GUNS IMPORTED FROM TURKEY?

A TOTAL OF ABOUT 3000 GUNS(PUMP ACTION AND AK47) HAVE BEING SEIZED BY THE NIGERIAN CUSTOM SERVICE.

IS EITHER THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT OR SOMEONE SOMEWHERE IS PLANNING A WAR.

THE CONTINUOUS BROADCAST FROM RADIO BIAFRA IS DETRIMENTAL TO THE UNITY OF NIGERIA.

I WONDER WHAT THE BRITIST GOVERNMENT WILL GAIN FROM THE UPHEAVAL IN NIGERIA.

PROBABLY FREE OIL
Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by kettykin: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
if IPOB were to import guns into Nigeria it would not be through the ports of Lagos, IPOB has made it clear it is non violent , the federal Govt should look for their prolems elsewhere

16 Likes

Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by SuperStriker: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
kettykin:
if IPOB were to import guns into Nigeria it would not be through the ports of Lagos, IPOB has made it clear it is non violent , the federal Govt should look for their prolems elsewhere

Gbam! It could even be the FG stage managing all these importations of guns to give IPOB a bad name.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by CaptainG00D: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Those guns ar3 for fulani heardsmen..
They are the one who has been parading with that type of gun.
Dnt link it with ipob

4 Likes

Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by webcalculator(m): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
chibuike53:

A TOTAL OF ABOUT 3000 GUNS(PUMP ACTION AND AK47) HAVE BEING SEIZED BY THE NIGERIAN CUSTOM SERVICE.

THE CONTINUOUS BROADCAST FROM RADIO BIAFRA IS DETRIMENTAL TO THE UNITY OF NIGERIA.

PROBABLY FREE OIL

Believe the government on your own peril.
They know everything about the weapons they are seizing. They are just shouting to instill fear. They are the ones that import weapons. If any group want to import weapon they wouldn't do it through Lagos when we have so many porous borders.
Ask militants how they get their weapons.

5 Likes

Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by IPOBrep: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Biafrans produce guns locally, why should they import and even they need to import, why through lagos.

the funny thing is that the government would not have hesitated to tie IPOB to the gun if this insinuations were true.

this is a media government so they would have stopped at nothing to tell the media that the guns are for ipob

6 Likes

Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by obyrich(m): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
chibuike53:

PROBABLY FREE OIL

Who is planning a war with pump action riffles? Do you live in the stone age? grin

4 Likes

Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by kettykin: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
i actually think Nigeria should reciprocate and revenge on Britain and Turkey by exporting Ammunitions into the 2 countries , sponsoring Internet Radios for the Kurds and the scots to aid their referendum and having their diplomats visit turkish citizens who want to seced and encourage break up of britain .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by Nightwolf1: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
chibuike53:

PROBABLY FREE OIL

When u bank on emotional intelligence every now and then the stupid govt of Nigeria would take u for a ride.

Sought urself out and stop blaming Turkey and Britain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by KanuRunAway: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
IPOBrep:
Biafrans produce guns locally, why should they import and even they need to import, why through lagos.

the funny thing is that the government would not have hesitated to tie IPOB to the gun if this insinuations were true.

this is a media government so they would have stopped at nothing to tell the media that the guns are for ipob
Kikikikiki…. Biafra Produce guns locally and you guys are running naked when FG declared them terrorist group… keep decieving yourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by MikeBetty(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
chibuike53:

PROBABLY FREE OIL

i Think Government Is Economical With The Truth Or There Is Something The Fail To Tell Us. Those Containers They Concealed The Arms Must Have An Importer That Imported Them. Someone Cleared Them, They Should Arrest Them. Accertain Their True Identities And Maybe The Purpose Of Importing Them. They Should Stop Telling Us Arms And Turkey When They Could Have Done It Secretly.
Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by IPOBrep: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
KanuRunAway:

Kikikikiki…. Biafra Produce guns locally and you guys are running naked when FG declared them terrorist group… keep decieving yourselves

ipob is not into arm struggle, get it into your head.

you guys thought you could push us to war.

intellectually , IPOB is bigger and better than Nigeria.

how many times were you defeated in court, i mean your own court

1 Like

Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by kettykin: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nigeria should send Operation Python dance to britain and arrest the Monarch or force the Prime Minister or queen in britain to stop IPOB radio, and detain the british high commissioner in Lagos the same way the invaded Gambia to force Jammeh out of office, if they cant do that let them keep quiet .

1 Like

Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by BALLOSKI: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Importer of this deadly cargo is Great James Oil and Gas Ltd, while the vessel is MV Arkas Africa owned by Hull Blyth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
kettykin:
i actually think Nigeria should reciprocate and revenge on Britain and Turkey by exporting Ammunitions into the 2 countries , sponsoring Internet Radios for the Kurds and the scots to aid their referendum and having their diplomats visit turkish citizens who want to seced and encourage break up of britain .
we are nobodies in the international community, just one fighter jet from uk or turkey can destroy our navy,air force and army
Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by lyriclekidd(m): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
yeyerolling:
we are nobodies in the international community, just one fighter jet from uk or turkey can destroy our navy,air force and army

if this happen...then UK would live to regret it because that would just mark world war 3.. stop saying Nigeria is nobody in the international community, in Africa we are number 1. better keep your wrong assumptions to your self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
lyriclekidd:

if this happen...then UK would live to regret it because that would just mark world war 3.. stop saying Nigeria is nobody in the international community, in Africa we are number 1. better keep your wrong assumptions to your self.
hahahaha u make me laugh, the world powers are USA and allies(uk), Russia, and china. world war would only happen is these guys fight, usa vs russia and maybe china collabo. USA and Uk have messed up libya,iraq and many oda countries. which russia and china did not interfere. russia interfered with syria has it led to world war. No country is africa can cause world war, stop feeling important lol. during the nigerian civil war we made use of egyptians planes, today egypt still has better planes dat can wipe off our airforce, dont mention nigeria and uk in same sentence
Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by lyriclekidd(m): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
yeyerolling:
hahahaha u make me laugh, the world powers are USA and allies(uk), Russia, and china. world war would only happen is these guys fight, usa vs russia and maybe china collabo. USA and Uk have messed up libya,iraq and many oda countries. which russia and china did not interfere. russia interfered with syria has it led to world war. No country is africa can cause world war, stop feeling important lol. during the nigerian civil war we made use of egyptians planes, today egypt still has better planes dat can wipe off our airforce, dont mention nigeria and uk in same sentence

don't even call Iraq or syria, they are threats to world peace so who would wanna Interfere?? when even un want them down!! and Libya was at the case of their former leader..
but Nigeria tell me what we did wrong?? shey we dy terrorize USA ni abi we bomb white house?? I swear international countries go put mouth and you would be shamed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by starkid1996(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
kettykin:

cheesy
kettykin:
Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
lyriclekidd:

don't even call Iraq or syria, they are threats to world peace so who would wanna Interfere?? when even un want them down!! and Libya was at the case of their former leader..
but Nigeria tell me what we did wrong?? shey we dy terrorize USA ni abi we bomb white house?? I swear international countries go put mouth and you would be shamed.
chairman what d hell are u saying, shebi u are the one dat said we shud export weapons der na. who go interfere . u know nothing about international politics.
Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by enemybulldozer(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
chibuike53:

PROBABLY FREE OIL

Did I hear you mention "unity"?? Is there something like unity in this contraption??
Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by lyriclekidd(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
yeyerolling:
chairman what d hell are u saying, shebi u are the one dat said we shud export weapons der na. who go interfere . u know nothing about international politics.

Mr know all... I hope you get paid for it.

when you don't know something you keep shut yh. not yarning bs.
Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
lyriclekidd:

Mr know all... I hope you get paid for it.

when you don't know something you keep shut yh. not yarning bs.
had my masters in international relations in the UK, i know better dan u and more exposed. when the allied were pounding libya, only south africa/zuma tried to intercede (cos nigeria is a nobody sef), the allied even pushed zuma aside lol. wake up, nigeria can only bully countries like gambia, sierra leone etc not UK
Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by Ojiofor: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
chibuike53:

PROBABLY FREE OIL

Free oil because of double barrel gun and pump action gun imported by a businessman?
Do you know that pump action and other hunting guns are not illegal in Nigeria so far as you are a licensed importer.
Have you asked yourself why no one have been arrested and for goodness sake no foreign government will send to their ally half container load of hunting gun to wage war against a national army that is insane.Anyway,I do not expect Buhari supporters to reason with common. sense.

1 Like

Re: Britain And Turkey Must Be Called To Order by babyfaceafrica: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
So what should we do?

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Hits Ekiti State Chapter Of The APC Ahead Of The Gov'ship Election / Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Spain / BREAKING: INEC Removes 10 APC Candidates From Zamfara List List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.