Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,889 members, 7,851,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Letter To President M. Buhari: The Need For A National Carrier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To President M. Buhari: The Need For A National Carrier (463 Views)

Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say / FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... / President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To President M. Buhari: The Need For A National Carrier by kibi(f): 8:31am On Sep 24, 2017
Dear Big Daddy of Nigeria President Buhari,
How is your health? Some Nigerians may not like your style of leadership, but many of us still believe that you are doing your best to make Nigeria a better country. Never give up on Nigeria and Nigerians.

There is a serious issue that has been on my mind for a very long time now. That is the issue of a national carrier. In the past Nigeria had the Nigeria Airways but poor and corrupt management led to its "death."

Under your able leadership we can start all over again. It is never too late to start. We can have a brand new national carrier called " Nigeria Airlines" which should soar and fly to various countries of the world just like other countries in our global community. Let us have capable hands from both Nigeria and those in diaspora to manage the Nigeria Airlines. Since we failed with the Nigeria Airways, I guess with the Nigeria Airlines we can make a mark in aviation and also generate more revenue away from oil.

Big daddy Buhari, know that Nigerians who love and appreciate you are more than those who are in the opposition camp.

God bless you our dear President, your Vice, your cabinet members, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Letter To President M. Buhari: The Need For A National Carrier by bluetopaz: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2017
If only the authorities concerned will see this letter. I am saddened each time I travel with Ethiopian airlines and remember that Nigeria cannot boast of same.

1 Like

Re: Letter To President M. Buhari: The Need For A National Carrier by Sprumbabafather: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2017
Nigeria cannot run a national carrier. A country which cannot even run a presidency without allowing rats to eat up the entire office cannot be trusted with people's lives.

1 Like

Re: Letter To President M. Buhari: The Need For A National Carrier by RomeSankara: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2017
Asking Buhari's to give u a National Carrier is tantamount to asking your local Butcher to save the life of a goat ..In 1984 Buhari inherited a Nigeria Airways at the height of its strength with 34 working aircrafts making it the largest Airline in Africa and the MIDDLE East then but Buhari's poor leadership will see this great airline plunge from 34 planes to just 4 in just one year of his leadership...Buhari killed the Nigerian Airways he inherited at its apogee and now you expect him to grow it from Zero Aircraft hahahahahahaha me OP please get realistic and stop dreaming

1 Like

Re: Letter To President M. Buhari: The Need For A National Carrier by RomeSankara: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2017
bluetopaz:
If only the authorities concerned will see this letter. I am saddened each time I travel with Ethiopian airlines and remember that Nigeria cannot boast of same.

You guys can make person laugh sha
Re: Letter To President M. Buhari: The Need For A National Carrier by aolawale025: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2017
A national carrier at this time would just become a drain-pipe. A colossal cesspool that would enrich a few
Re: Letter To President M. Buhari: The Need For A National Carrier by Paperwhite(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2017
RomeSankara:
Asking Buhari's to give u a National Carrier is tantamount to asking your local Butcher to save the life of a goat ..In 1984 Buhari inherited a Nigeria Airways at the height of its strength with 34 working aircrafts making it the largest Airline in Africa and the MIDDLE East then but Buhari's poor leadership will see this great airline plunge from 34 planes to just 4 in just one year of his leadership...Buhari killed the Nigerian Airways he inherited at its apogee and now you expect him to grow it from Zero Aircraft hahahahahahaha me OP please get realistic and stop dreaming
Thank you very much.I just wanted to point this out.Recall the hypocrite said once voted into power that he'll convert a large chunk of the presidential fleet to a national carrier? Now what have the scammer done ever since? Junketing round the globe enjoying the gwonpy,gwonpy ride.Of course he has forgotten or denied he made this promise

1 Like

Re: Letter To President M. Buhari: The Need For A National Carrier by kibi(f): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2017
I still believe it's possible for Nigeria to have a national carrier. After all, Kenya, Ethiopia, South Africa and other countries might not have gotten it right the first time. That one failed an exam the first time doesn't mean one should give up on oneself. Yes we can!
Re: Letter To President M. Buhari: The Need For A National Carrier by freeze001(f): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2017
The op is one of the problems with Nigeria. The moment it looks like or we accept that elected leaders and representatives need to be begged n cajoled to do their jobs, we are lost as a people and they will continue to throw crumbs at u whilst coasting along with every over-bloated sense of entitlement and as u bend over in gratitude, you get royally fürcked from behind!

Until we recognise that power belongs to the people and not some select few, we're going nowhere! That's why some are quick to criticize Nnamdi Kanu and throw him under the bus because they don't even recognise their power and he posed a major threat to the corrupt and polluted system.
Re: Letter To President M. Buhari: The Need For A National Carrier by reptile1: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2017
Buhari the poor manager shudnt be entrusted with lives of the people . He was the one who killed Nigerian airways if u must know.

(1) (Reply)

Ipob.fg Ipob Extorting Money From People And Mounting Road Blocks / A Look At The Problem Of Edo State / Https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogid=5767926708647481223#editor/target=post;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.